RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-03, 07:00 PM   #1
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

Cuthroat vs. me

IP: EF93 6853

u know the rules
10-16 lines max
u spit first
u have to drop 10 min after check in
usual rules
just check in and lets do the damn thing
Send a message via AIM to real_1_skiddlez Send a message via Yahoo to real_1_skiddlez  
Old 09-04-03, 07:01 PM   #2
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

i am cccchhhheeeecccckkkkiiiinnnnngggggg iiiiinnnnnnnn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~gyeahhhhh
Send a message via AIM to real_1_skiddlez Send a message via Yahoo to real_1_skiddlez  
Old 09-04-03, 07:02 PM   #3
Cuthroat
Flyweight

IP: 4E34 14DC

k i'm fixin to drop this is my check in

Old 09-04-03, 07:03 PM   #4
illeynice
BANNED

IP: FD6B F0D6

ID LIEK TO CHECK THIS SHIT OUT UP................................................ .................................................. ............................

Old 09-04-03, 07:06 PM   #5
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

hold on i forgot to post a poll so u have to wait i am goin to set it up agagin hold on ok look for the new thread in front lines
im out
Old 09-04-03, 07:09 PM   #6
illeynice
BANNED

IP: FD6B F0D6

GOOD SHIT.............................................. .................................................. ...

Old 09-04-03, 07:09 PM   #7
Cuthroat
Flyweight

man you beggin to battle "bitch quit wynin" man u a wannabe fifty well you won't get "rich but i'll make sure u die tryin"/
you beatin Cuthroat man that's like "Dallas winnin the super bowl" it's not possible cuz i'm above "average when i start spitten i got rhymes you ain't use to ho"/
i cut and kill you ain't ready real and why is that ya "name" man you ain't real you gon get "slained"/
ya shit i don't "have it trick" you couldn't beat me even if u had the "magic stick"/
man why did you "do this" i already tried to say you'd "lose this" cuz battlin me like Mike Tyson goin up gainst Lennox "Lewis"/
k i'm done so far dis the best i've dropped on this site

Old 09-04-03, 07:12 PM   #8
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

hey post that in our other battle with the poll vote it is in fron lines look for it this is the wrong 1 this 1 dont have a poll vote set up on it
Old 09-04-03, 07:14 PM   #9
Cuthroat
Flyweight

k

Old 09-04-03, 07:16 PM   #10
Cuthroat
Flyweight

hey but i write mine guess i'll write this one that i did and put it on there but i never Pre-write guess it's a powrite ha