RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-03, 03:49 PM   #1
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

All Sub Forum Leaders Step In Here (locc, Pro, Saint)

IP: 8AFF 7D25

now...i've given u each a spot to run a section of IJL because of our rapidness of growing.....Saint is given the poetry and open mic IJL members.....loCC is given the audioheads.....and PRo is given the battlers.....U MUST NOW DECIDE WHAT THE NAME OF UR SUBFORUM WILL BE.....once all this is decided and we get shit straight....we will be able to gain establishment.....

peace
4:20
Old 09-11-03, 05:56 PM   #2
PleDge

IP: 891F 5453

ooo this could be fuuuuun

loooool on one site there was a forum called ghost writers that would be sooo coo for our sub forum....not lol sorry i jsut had to say that

Old 09-12-03, 02:35 AM   #3
~ProPaiN~
BANNED

IP: CEF5 716F

loooolGHost Writers....sounds ill fo My devision!!! emhhhhh

Well SMoka....ama get bac at you later about the name cuz i got alot of damn NAmes ON my GanGStUh MInd...lol

Old 09-12-03, 02:55 AM   #4
**~SynText~**

IP: C1DA C961

WTF yo why do i never get recognized here.............hmmmmmmmmmm i see its my damn record right ...but the thing is who helped build IJL back up me and 45 and sml damn no recognition and for some reason i pmed bazzy for forum clean up and he told me that i wasn't the crew leader so lets hear it who is the leader?????

Old 09-12-03, 09:19 AM   #5
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

aight check it....me and SML run this crew.....we started it from a tag team......45 gets his recognition just as u.....these are the crew leaders for the subforums that will be made when we are established....i choose the best text battler in our crew.....the best audiohead.....and the best poetic writer of our crew to lead these subforums....if u look at the pre establishment plans i made in this forum...u will see that u are apart of i think two or all three of the subforums....which means u are an active part of IJL...i just selected these three...because they are the best to get the job done...because it is their area of expertise

peace
Old 09-12-03, 10:11 AM   #6
**~SynText~**

IP: 4577 CD9A

um ok>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 09-12-03, 01:13 PM   #7
Bazzy

IP: EDAF 43CC

Yeah...if you want the crew forum cleaned out get your leader to PM me for what he wants done....then I'll be more than glad to do it...........

Old 09-12-03, 01:47 PM   #8
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 71CE 2E84

^^want me to PM u the threads to Sticky and the ones to delete???don't know exactly how this works...lol

peace
Old 09-12-03, 03:56 PM   #9
Saint Shizzle

IP: 4577 CD9A

thnx a lot smoka u know i aint let ya down but i do feel that syn should get some respect in dis cuz he the one who reborn it on hhap when i screwed up the fam.....i think ya both right but shit needs to get organized an we need to be efficent like the germans

Old 09-13-03, 12:05 PM   #10
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

ok then......Saint....u and Syn will both be leaders of the Poetry and Open Mic Sub Forum.....it is usually hard to think of topics by urself.....so i think both of u can do very well if u think together.............

peace