RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Elldawg 2 66.67%
InvaliD 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-03, 05:06 PM   #1
InvaliD

Elldawg vs Invalid

IP: D95F 3334

5 bars/10 lines
5 votes win
3-0 ko
No crew votes/dr votes/bias
ALL VOTES MUST BE EXPLAINED

aiight, check it...

Look...

The only way Elldawg could 'spit hard shit' is if his 'toilet' lost his 'handling kit'!//1
I'm taking this win like this 'blind kid' could 'type' the right keys like he 'flipped brail scripts'!!//2
So you decide to end ya life quick? I'll disconnect ya keyboard and lets see what you 'come with'//3
I'm 'spittin war' Elldawg, better hide from ya screen, like a stray bullet, i've 'pentetrated' ya spleen!//4
Watch the illness control ya fingers? This bitch couldn't 'type punches' with 'boxing gloves on'!//5
I think i've seen or i think whats sawn, this bitch 'battled his own family' so he could be 'on top of his mom'!//6
How can you be respected, when you 'pack more fudge' than 'keebler elves'//7
Maybe you could bite from a better rapper, even if Mike spat, you might wanna clear it from ya shelves//8
~killers~
I murked this herb like he 'smoked fatties ontop of cabs', so he could 'catch fat pussy' on the 'ride to his dads'//9
You only wish to contain this mess, cuz when i'm finished, you'll be cleaned up like a douche without the rest//10

Old 09-11-03, 06:03 PM   #2
InvaliD

lets go, due date is 1200 am aiight? so you should get to writing huh? hurry up tho man, i don't wanna be waitin' all day, i could have other battles to attend to.

Old 09-11-03, 07:23 PM   #3
Elldawg

IP: 0AF6 F55C

i said 10 lines not 10 bars..............smh...........................w/e................................................. .......i'll merk ya neway..........i went to town so im keyin now.

Old 09-11-03, 07:39 PM   #4
Elldawg

****YOU**WANTED**IT****

ima kill invalid just to show that this nigga is mortal watch as his life~stops,
you a 4-eyed fag... i'll melt ya down like you have the sight of a cy~clopse//

in-valid could draw the pumps, u think im scared, i'll leave the punk~with~lumps,
yo verses are like periods cuz they only gettin red(read once~a~month//

invalid wanted to spit sick so he got sum1 to replace his tonsils~wit~SARS,
kid ya a fag, yo bars get boned more then the fossils~of~dino~sars//

this kid gonna have to eat my brain just so he can get the taste~of~genius,
when you call invalid a fag, he referres it to dating~a~penis//

yo flows are invalid, if you said they werent id be sayin this bastards~a~fib,
you like jackson~and~the~balcony~crib, u a freak let me show you how ELL is gonna drop~this~kid//

****YOU**GOT**IT****

Old 09-11-03, 07:47 PM   #5
InvaliD

votes needed... cocky summa bitch... loved how you wanted to battle right away then was gone for 2 hours lol, its cool tho...

~votes needed~

Old 09-11-03, 07:55 PM   #6
Elldawg

my friend came and i went into town........i had like half of it done and then he came and picked me up.....so i wen into town...and i finally got it done....but ne way....no beef or nething........so u bastards vote

Old 09-11-03, 08:28 PM   #7
Elldawg

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old 09-11-03, 08:33 PM   #8
JB1
Banned

IP: C9E3 41C0

in-valid could draw the pumps, u think im scared, i'll leave the punk~with~lumps,
yo verses are like periods cuz they only gettin red(read once~a~month//

Honestly i thought hta was the only good rhyme in the whole battle.

Old 09-11-03, 08:34 PM   #9
Elldawg

ok.........and ur vote?

dont freepost in here.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

blah

Old 09-11-03, 08:43 PM   #10
InvaliD

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NN.....

fuck that hater... fuckin newbish herbs man....

oh yeah, by the way, no beef, just pointin the facts nig... nice battle... it will be a close one, i just need to get back in my style, i haven't battled in like a full year... and this was honestly my first battle within that year...

so may the best man win.

Old 09-11-03, 08:50 PM   #11
Elldawg

yea dats what im sayin dogg................no hate on u man....................cuz u neva said 1 word of hate on ya................fuck this herbish lil bitch that thinks he is good..............lmao...........i merk motha fuckaz like that cat everyday(referring to jb1) kid y dont u go and just bblow ur dad or sumthin kid......lol

Old 09-11-03, 09:00 PM   #12
InvaliD

UPPIN....

By the way... you lookin' for a crew holmes? cuz if you are dawg, the perfect crew for you to run with is IJL man, look us up, and i'll hook you up, cuz you got madd talent fa show dawg... you'll be in... no doubt... just hit us up man... i'm out for the night...

hollah!

Old 09-11-03, 09:12 PM   #13
Elldawg

damn......lots of views...but no votes...these dukes on dis site sleep alot yo................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..

Old 09-11-03, 09:29 PM   #14
DiverseSyndicate

IP: 4DB4 0FD9

this battle honestly wasnt tha best ive ever heard but very very far from tha worst,in valid u only used singles,no double,no triples, no multis, and weak punches, elldawg you had better punches,u had doubles,alright multis,and pretty nice structure.

my vote:ELLdawg

by tha way,invalid your a newbie and it aint cool for newbies to call other cats newbies,especialy when there not,research people cause thats an insult to us who arent newbies, [sorry for tha free post.]

Old 09-11-03, 09:43 PM   #15
Elldawg

im up 1-0 lookin 4 sum mo votes............................................. .................................................. ....................