RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-03, 12:18 PM   #1
HazY.B
BANNED

Hazy -vs- Tonya~montana

IP: 7AA4 D75E

usual rules apply ( no d/r crew yatta yatta)
10 bars/lines
5 EXPLAINED VOTES
due by 4 today(thursday)

voters not allowed - G. Buttersworth ,Content
if Tonya wants to name 2 as well thats fine
but do to the wack ass voting system thats going on in everyones battles latley its my own op that this is fair
Send a message via AIM to HazY.B Send a message via Yahoo to HazY.B  
Old 10-02-03, 12:18 PM   #2
HazY.B
BANNED

This is the real world but I only spit challenge....Show you the road rules leave TONYA’s pride in a bandage+
when I'm finished, it will appear this bitch never existed.....never inconsistent, no type of flow resistance+
like lubes on an auto’s engine......this weather ridden chick is every femcees nemesis+
TEMPTRESS in despair...licking luxury like an *AU PAIR*...shut the fukk up wit ya screaming and whining “but HAZY this isn't FAIR“+
you takingJinx‘s name brand ILL LOTION... factual statement BITCH take this notion....mixing 36 spices to come up with this lyrikal potion+
you got served by CRACKHEAD in the first degree...your second time around bitch you getting served by HAZE-E+
A Little 12 year old bitch who aint even developed breasts.... getting layed down to rest, My words effect her like the AMAZING RACE conquest+
Since she's little, I'll be gentle, I'll just leave her crying...Leave her moms all sentimental, After hearing of her dying+
Like ya ‘avatar’ I got you spinning...to bad in this battle you wont be winning+
Old 10-02-03, 12:23 PM   #3
HazY.B
BANNED

by the way this is not a polled battle so its not counting on stats do to anonymous voters