RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Yu Bin SunD 5 62.50%
Tha Duce 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-03, 02:56 AM   #1
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

Yu Bin SunD VS Tha Duce

IP: 7B8E 1254

10 -15 lines
no dr
no hate

drop it

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce  
Old 12-31-03, 03:02 AM   #2
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: 98BF F77F

check in 30mins to drop if u don't drop rite afta i drop in it's 2:00 am here due time 2:35 if u don't drop by then i'll make sure ur battle is lost hollaz and good luck
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 12-31-03, 03:34 AM   #3
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Shawn Rainy Sorry This Is A Battle..Not A Contest Of Who Can Pleasure Dicks..(his aim)
My Skillz Like Broken Rulers..Son You Can't Measure It..
I'll Rape This Ass..And He Responded But Dawg I'm Already Soar..
I'm 17..I Respect My Elders But Not This Broke Male Pussy Dats 24..(his age)
You'll Never Get Air..Like This Bitch Is Lungless..
Only Thing That Should Come Out Your Mouth But God Forbid You..Should Be A Tounge Ring..
Like Spillin Cement Buckets..I Dump This Hard..
Everyone Is All Ova Ya Bars..Like Clumsy Kids On Monkey Bars..
When I'm Spittin These Bars You Besta Drop..
Cuz I'll Serve This Cat Faster Than Vietnamese Restaurants..
You Just Got A Mean Domestic Violence Of Rhymes N Ya Flows Been Abused...
Cause Afta I Murk This Fuckin No Lifer I'll Chunk His Hoe A Big Duce...(his name)
Old 12-31-03, 03:36 AM   #4
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

u got 10 mins or this my ko hollaz .................................................. .................................................. ................................
Old 12-31-03, 03:39 AM   #5
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

IP: 7B8E 1254

what... Yu Bin SunD-ly Killed...skillz Unfullfilld//
Cat settin Deadlines.. dont he Know this is tha End-of-tha-line//
Coveted battle title...only the victorious seek it/
While Bin shows up a pussy like Victoria's Secret //
Notoriously dressin' in sequins, spittin' in a bitch's stance/
Don't know whether to battle you or unzip my pants//
In court they asked for your depostition//
claiming you and jackson were in tha action of Juxtaposition//
but the secrets out... getting to heated an fussin.. No Confustion//
Thermosetting Compositions.... and you wonder tha reaction//
why do 6 year olds look at you wit physical attraction//
wow Yu Bin SunD-ly rub'd into satifaction...you a Jackson?//
If so fix your face bitch before I rape your moms with broken broomstick//
fuck her in the ass with a spiked dick... an kodak the shit//
an get off my dick.... an suck it till I break that fat lip//

*NOTE* If you dont know all the words meaning look them up or Dont Vote... Plain and simple...

good drop dawg good luck

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce  
Old 12-31-03, 04:19 AM   #6
PaYce

IP: B20F 67F7

lmao, dis battle was hilarious. You both had me laughin...but my vote goes to duce...I will explain why.
see...Yu Bin SunD...to me atleast, you were inconsistent and keep loosing momentum a lot. Now when rapping...if you have a good punch here, a crap one here, then a good one, it wont have the same effect as crap one-good one-good one. Understand what i'm saying...that is why I felt Tha Duce's punches hit harder...he was mroe consisent with delivering good ones. Even tho Tha Duce's punches were kinda sex lines...they were funny as hell.

"Coveted battle title...only the victorious seek it/
While Bin shows up a pussy like Victoria's Secret //
Notoriously dressin' in sequins, spittin' in a bitch's stance/
Don't know whether to battle you or unzip my pants//"

I think those four bars right there won the battle...notice how they all are in a sequence...2 hard hitting bars in a row. I believe the other categories aren't necessarily worth breaking down since when one opponent clearly beats another in terms of punches and wit...it is pretty much a decided battle. You both did have sum strectched lines tho...
"You'll Never Get Air..Like This Bitch Is Lungless..
Only Thing That Should Come Out Your Mouth But God Forbid You..Should Be A Tounge Ring.."

Vote- tha duce

return the favour by dropping honest votes on the battles in my signature please. Thank You.

Old 12-31-03, 05:41 AM   #7
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

uppin this shit.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............1
Old 12-31-03, 03:26 PM   #8
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: F58F E32F

uppin this shit.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........2
Old 12-31-03, 03:41 PM   #9
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

IP: 3944 7C5F

aight i know i cant poll vote, but heres my breakdown.........

flow-not availible in text
structure-tie
vocab-tha
multis-tie
metas-tha
punches-yun
personals-yun

overall-yun

fact is punches win battles and i was feelin yun bin sunds more........props to the both of ya, this was a tight battle...........

I know your vote didn't count because you can't poll yet, but if you did vote, it would have been disqualified. Please see this thread on what makes a valid vote.
-Cprogress

<center>Overall Internet Record
26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~  
Old 12-31-03, 04:41 PM   #10
Meters
swift chancellor

IP: 84D9 2F7B

flow- Tha Duce edges this one out, his was beter when i rapped it
structure-tie, both emcees focused on punches it seems
multis-tie, both pretty good
metas- I think yun takes this with some good shit
punches-yu's were good
personals-yu's personal about him being 24 was really good, he takes this overall

Vote-Yu
bullets flew out his right shoulder

Old 12-31-03, 05:38 PM   #11
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: A1C1 DCC8

uppin this shit ,................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........numero Tres
Old 12-31-03, 05:52 PM   #12
DNF
Flyweight

IP: DF7B C8F7

hmm interesting battle...

QUOTABLES:

Yu Bin SunD

Shawn Rainy Sorry This Is A Battle..Not A Contest Of Who Can Pleasure Dicks..(his aim)
My Skillz Like Broken Rulers..Son You Can't Measure It..

that was the only line close to being original in ya whole verse, as it had a personal in it, as what ima say next might be a shock...

im hoping that your just using loads of played lines in ya verse, but ive got a suspicion that youve been biting various lines from battles, cos all the rest of your lines have been played out since last year, and i know you didnt just happen to think of all them played lines at once... but based on the lyrics, too much played shit, lacked originality, this verse might have been tight 2 years ago when the line were original...

Tha Duce

nothing great from ya verse, like a quotable that stood out, but you had a consistant verse, some nice idea's but you didnt really flip them that well, they could of been a lot harder punches...
i couldnt really dig ya rhyme scheme, as you had an on and off flow, and multi's just chucked in everywhere... but your content didnt suffer from it, so it didnt really matter for text battles...

this is a hard battle to call... id give flow and maybe just edging out personals to Yu Bin SunD, but give originaliy and creativity of the whole verse to The Duce, as Yu Bin SunD had soooooo much played shit, i wouldnt even take it into account as his verse...

a tough call, but i feel The Duce had this...

Yu Bin SunD, you need to come with original idea's, not looking thru old battles and using lines you think are good, when the line has been donce once, or twice maximum, thats it, let it go... you really suffered, cos your whole verse was played lines, and just a couple lines that seemed directed at ya opponent...

and dont reply in here bitching about acusing you of biting, cos i could easily find evidence to all them lines that are played, but you just wording it different, im well known for catching biters, so dont test me with that i dont know what im saying...
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF  
Old 12-31-03, 06:19 PM   #13
LyricalJedi

IP: 4577 CD9A

I have to go with duce yu had until I saw a few punchlines that masta ace used on his battle against boogieman on lyricist lounge underground.

Duce- Wins for not biting

Old 12-31-03, 06:27 PM   #14
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: A1C1 DCC8

wtf are ya talkin about lmao herbs always thinkin they vote rite jedi go get u some wins and posts and then come takl shit son till then sht the fuck up son
Old 12-31-03, 06:33 PM   #15
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: 7E6A 9D1F

flow- Tha Duce was beter
multis- tie
metas- Yu
punches-Yu s were tighter and harder
personals-The one about 24 was good which really added to me voting for him
Vote - yu

vote on this plz jus one more vote needed
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=101455