RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-03, 10:55 AM   #1
TAG
Up and comming

Text Record: 27-13
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Verse v. TAG (Pick who you think won)

IP: 92D7 C649

Round 1
Verse: tag thats a nice name what you in the first grade/ you sat back sucked on me like a leach and for my skills you got paid/ well thats fine cause i got money to waste/ but everytime i paste you the mic i felt a little more discraced/ you fuck up the rhyme cause you try to rhyme to fast not that i'm a veteran but i could sure whip you ass/ say what you gotta say but only if you can say it/ and don't talk about you ak nigga less you really spray it/ round one hit me back

TAG: Verse you are a curse cause you fuck everything up/ The tracks that you spit on are all really fucked/ You're lucky that I happened to spit on them too/ Cause if I didn't you'd be broker then the ashes of a Jew/ I spit words with a vengeance so you get my point quick/ Every word I says meaningful, they're carefully picked/ Fuckin white trash wannabe nigga rollin in LF and Phat Pack/ Better watch your back befo plant a bomb in your Cadillac

Round 2
Verse: alright tag its time for you to shut up/ i'm a up the flow just try to keep up/ why don't you go smoke some more you dumb ass whore/ you killing yourself so why should i kill you some more/ the jewish line made little sense you fucking neo natzi/ you try to stand firm but i shake that ass up like yahtzee/ i spit shit to real for the unenlighted to feel/ if you need help i'm a teach you how to peel/ a nigga cap back come back against that/ call me a white ass wanna be but i was mean to be born black/ round two go

TAG: The only way you gonna be black is when I burn you bitch/ Turn you to ash and put in a pen cap smaller than your dick/ You wanna step up the anty Faggot toss your chips in/ Cause when I'm through with you, you aint never gonna wanna do this again/ My flows make sense to only intelleigent souls/ They aint meant fo stupid faggots that go to St. O/ Fuckin Lutheran school shit you can do better than this/ If you can't go back to the dumpster you were born in

Round 3
Verse: tag it rhymes with fag but thats way too easy/ you know in highschool your crew was considered sleezy/ look man you got talent don't overestimate/ fucking with veterans like me is how most seal there their fate/ your a featherweight bustin against one of the best/ been on my mind for a while now so i gotta get it off my chest/ stop feeding off my keystyle thats what rookies do/ take a sec think about and come up with something new/ although i know you lack the vocabulary i posses/ and leave lutherans out of this dog or i'll tear up catholics/ you don't want me to really hit you admit c'mon kid/ verse you already heard what i did/ but not what i do now my skills exponetially grew/ and in round four and five i'm gonna be sticking it to you

TAG: Haha your a funny kid but don't waste my time/ Tryin to be gangsta like and spit a violent rhyme/ Dawg so why you callin yourself a veteran?/ Didn't you know you've been down-graded time and again?/ My crew was sleazy? What the fuck you thankin?/ At least I had one you loser ass faggot/ You a cocky muthafucker and I can't figure out why/ You tryin ta pick a fight with me when your jus gonna die/ Yeah you can write some words down and throw out empty threats/ But in reality I'll murder you time and again/ You really think you could take me in real fight/ Man You must be fuckin hellucinating cause your brain aint workin right/ I hate stupid ass bitches like you/ That talk nonsence about me and my crew/ Why you picking on people that aint here to defend themselves/ Ohh I get it you do it to boost your morale/ You's a sorry white boy, you got 4 eyes but still can't comprehend/ That the shit you spit isn't worth a god damn

Round 4
Verse: you bust like you hardcore didn't you get your ass beat/ where was your crew when they punked you in the street/ you had your little butterfly knife but what good did it do ya/ cause real g's come with hollows that'll rip through you/ so its time for you to rip/ we had a good battle so far lets up the temp another degree/ i'm working on my PhD for my Mc/ you think you can come along and intimidate me/ i got big niggas who got my back/ but you wouldn't know who rolls with the phat pack/ talking like you hardcore i suggest you stop that/ cause talking shit gets you fucked hard left lying on your back/ respect your elders i made you what you are/ i know your fucked in the head cause you think eminem's better than escobar/ or how bout this you ever heard blackstar/ i'm versed in this shit kid a little more experienced than you are/i'm leave it alone save some for round five/ you do this for fun i do this to survive/spit it benny boy
PrOJoeFlow: zzzzzz?

TAG: You fuckin freak I'm older than you/ Don't go disrespecting elders by including you/ You do got black friends but they don't got your back/ You jus use them to hide behind when someone attacks/ You got no real friends man, they jus fakin it/ Cause they feel sorry for your ass cause you aint makin it/ They say dogs are mans best friend cause they're faithful/ Your dog bit your ear off, even your bitch hates you/ Your an immature punk who's knee deep in shit/ When I pull out my knife, you pull out a Magic card to try and get outta it/ And dun go dissin my knife faggot you never really see it/ But I can arrange a meeting if ya really wanna meet it/ Your biting of much more than you can handle/ And thats saying a lot since you deep throat like a scandal/ Bitch dun fall asleep you lazy ass bitch/ Fuckin writing zzzzzzs to try and mess up my shit/ We got one round left, better hit me with your best/ But in the end you'll be buried in my yard with the rest

Round 5
Verse: round five its time to get live your rap is contrive let the doctor perscribe/ its true my dog bit me and my bitch left me/ but this gets us on a topic were you don't wanna get me/ how much pussy you get son?/ oh thats right none/ and i get pussy everynight lemme know i can loan you one/ i admit you prolly battle a lil better than me but make this general convo and i'll elevate beyond thee/ cause my mind is deep you spit about shit thats absurd/ everyone is a hardcore gangstar man ain't you heard/ you need to lift some weights before you talk all this shit/ remeber my arm? now the bitch is twice as thick/ i'll battle you anyday cause i laugh at what you say cause you got some tight lines but always seem to find a way/ to lose your flow the minute i'm feeling you/ and like my magic cards bitch i'd shuffle and deal you/ you do more tricks than sparky the seal jew/ thats your favorite word right look i can use it too/ you need to study a little but battlings a start/ you battle hardcore just work on your art/ cause when i'm done listening to your rhymes nothing has changed/ and thats what the fuck this is about if you don't know that get up out this game/ before they find out your lame you called me out and came/ now understand why i got some fame/ we'll do this again i give a fuck who'll win/ its good practicin for the career of my dreams/ so now my flow is do or so it seems/ from my inner soul a photon of light beams/ now i gotta go get so girls so i got company for the night/ spit your last verse to verse man make sure its tight/

TAG: Man that was the most boring shit I have ever read/ It's like a bad movie where the ending is jus dead/ There you go talkin bout yourself like you a fuckin strong man/ I can still kick your ass in arm wrestling/ I spit shit I do admit that it can be random but I aint liable/ But thats good cause reading your is like reading the Bible/ Oh my bad dawg didn't mean to diss you spiritually/ I'll ask God fo forgiveness maybe he'll forgive me/ Your weak mind is finally starting to show/ Your ryhmes are getting pointless, wait they were before/ If I ever see you again you know I'll attack you/ Like a Jew in World War two my style will gas you/ Next time you ask me to battle I expect a better effort bitch/ You rates an F on my worst ever rap list/ Go practice with your minister and next time you go confessin/ Maybe if you suck his dick he'll give you a blessin/ How much pussy do I get, bitch I know how to pounce/ Oh and fuckin your roomate while he's sleeping doesn't really count/ See I think you confuse pussy with ass yet again/ I get pussy, you get ass from men/ I finally figured out why your bitch left you hangin/ I think she finally figured out that you were a faggot/ I'm sorry to see that you still haven't come out/ But bringin a plate and spoon to the sperm bank didn't help
Send a message via AIM to TAG   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-03, 11:30 AM   #2
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B691 B3C4

No. "Open Mic." Not Battle.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote