RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-03, 01:45 PM   #1
Will Son Yu

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
the now (redone)

IP: 0D4E C4C6

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/ausaungyumusic.htm

the concept for this song is about as intricate as the lyrics

but i'm describing a woman on the pipe and feel while i'm walking(everything in this verse really happened... i just took in things around me as i was walking and wrote them down when i got home) and in the verses with reverse echo i'm just sharing my thoughts

(for a movie type concept)

the lyrics are on the page

and i know my flow isn't like everybody... net rap is to invarible

so just tell me what you think of the lyrics ... cus "i dont rhyme just for the sake of riddling"

replied to

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=90957
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=90574

Last edited by Will Son Yu : 11-12-03 at 07:05 AM.
Old 11-12-03, 09:45 AM   #2
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: 39D1 FF34

peepin this shit.... i like the concept.. if your flow was better it might be good... the first verse was kinda choppy.. your quality is good, could be better... 2nd verse.. better than the 1st.. still flow's kinda choppy, 3rd, best flow so far...

i liked the song, but the flow could've been alot better an' the quality needs tuning... your vocals are too loud, try turning them down an' double up on your voice....
Old 11-12-03, 01:36 PM   #3
AlcaTrakz
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9085 E706

OMFG

im returning the click...

please dont EVER respond to another one of my threads and give me a 2/10

because if my tracks was a 2/10

then this gets a -4/50

no flow, NONE, please work on that...and the quality was horrible...vocals were loud as hell

Old 11-12-03, 01:55 PM   #4
iMySelf

IP: 399E F0FD

the beat is sick..its not hard to tell..but with all the junk you talked in 7's thread i might have thought you out to be a little more polished than this..this is "aiight"..

Old 11-12-03, 06:15 PM   #5
Will Son Yu

no not net wise

cus i usually spit without a beat at open mics where lyrical content counts more than a beat ...

besides... all of the verses on that song are spoken word poems that werent ment for a beat

but thanks for the feedback... it's always needed

pc.
Old 11-12-03, 06:28 PM   #6
BlissK22K

Text Record: 4-3
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 9D7C 5346

*listenin*
mmmm...the start is ok but not on any beat, flow is ok but very unpolished...some words slurred/unclear. Not a lot of emotion. Are you black? you don't sound like it but i hope so if you sayin' nigga...your lyrics are tight but i have to listen extra close to get your message cause of the lack of emotion and your delivery. Nice beat. This would be twice as tight if you worked on your delivery i.e. enunciate your words and make them more clear. You need that clarity and an improved mic presence and then this would be a descent drop. As is, i'm not really feelin it. Let me know when you drop some new shit!

p.s. Also i saw that you used the excuse that this was written as a poem and not for a beat, well then don't rap it to a beat if you can't get on it with that material cause that just exposes weaknesses. You should be able to put ANYTHING to beat anyway but just a suggestion if your havin trouble transitioning scripture and spoken word to beats.

p.p.s. check out Finishin' Moves (updated)
the link is correct and you can hear the cut, feedback. 1

Last edited by BlissK22K : 11-12-03 at 06:31 PM.
Send a message via Yahoo to BlissK22K   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-03, 06:33 PM   #7
Will Son Yu

yea i am....you didnt hear the line

i said... i got names stalling for my race
so if that best you can think (of) for me... then nigga please

meaning ppl wanna call us everything than what we are so they might as well just call us ..me a nigga

and i'll hit you up
Old 11-12-03, 06:50 PM   #9
Will Son Yu

lol faded... yeah you prolly right ... maybe everybody should before thay listen to my shit looking at the comments
Old 11-12-03, 08:18 PM   #10
Thog Reborn

IP: 7FE9 20F3

flow i dont feal..maby its cuz theres no emotion..i dunno
lyrics r pretty simple..im not gonna hate..but just put more effort..n ur tracks will sound better.beat was aight...just keep doin ya think ull get better..
Old 11-12-03, 11:33 PM   #11
iMySelf

Arrow

IP: A10D 4933

i dont believe in segregation of styles..if you come nice on open mics..dont sell yourself short on the track..which in your mind is what happened..in my mind..i think its just a sorry exscuse for a sorry rapper..

point blank..

Old 11-13-03, 02:23 PM   #12
Will Son Yu

that's cool if you feel that way... i have nothing against you... i'm still going to keep doing what i do whether ppl feel me or not... it's all apart of growth

what was my excuse anyway? the spoken word thing?... thats something i'm going to have to work on ... but it's almost like ppl just came in here with the intent to hate cus nobody told me if my word play was any good,(if they could see what i was saying in the way i desrcibed it) ...or if i had any creativity...they just jumped right on flow... giving no tips... no nothing

pc.
Old 11-13-03, 03:27 PM   #13
iMySelf

IP: 9588 E886

i come in any emcees thread with the intent they will be wack when they say another emcee who isnt so bad is wack..see now you told 7 he was wack (pretty much)..so i figured since i felt 7 wasnt all that bad..i would see what skill you think you have thats gives you the right to call a "not so bad" rapper wack..so i came in here with the intent that you may be wack..and you were just talking out of your asshole..well i was right man..you realy didnt have the room to tell 7 he was wack..he actually seems a hell of alot more developed than you do buddy..so think about it..and understand where you stand among all these rappers..then remain humble..cuz you deffinately have no room to talk buddy..

Old 11-13-03, 07:11 PM   #14
YoungPhilly

IP: EDFE F352

yea the beat is tight... u just need 2 practice spittin over a beat more often.. the 3rd verse was more on point then the others... cuz the others u kept pausin between lines.
Old 11-14-03, 02:54 PM   #15
PostMan

IP: 1982 A973

beat i dont like. quality is bad. dont kiill the reverb. flow was ok.. but the beat was so wack it didnt compliment ya style. your voice is ok. lyrics were muffled but ok.... hook is wack........ keep practicin keep elevatin.
~peace