RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-03, 09:57 PM   #1
Fit

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
SharpShooterz(not finished)

IP: 4577 CD9A

I wuz gone now im bac did u miss me? // i thought i told u 2 look both wayz b4 u cross tha SplitP // shoot u up so bad u cant even stand // after tha shellz hit ur stomach itz gunna look like tha ringz that hold tha six pack canz // i aint scared u aint even see me jitter // im juss gunna pull tha trigger // and ice tha shyt owt u like t.v dinerz // yall aint tappin that so u best find a hooker // u think itz sweet but itz not like low fat sugar // juss bcuz im not feelin u it doeznt mean ima hater// im not feelin u bcuz im number than orgasm fakerz //but now im owta anastasia// and i sense an upcomin turn of tha tablez // but when i return i hope it burnz when i flame u // if our album drop in march u better hope that tha world iz still turnin in april //ill hav u high az shyt like sniffed paint thinner // tha shellz'll make ur stomach hang owt like after u got finished eatin thankzgivin dinner //u dont want me 2 aim and shoot wit tha twenty-three // bcuz ur juss gunna b a head wit no eyez like on tv when they try 2 protect ur identity //
Old 11-25-03, 10:01 PM   #2
2hOt4tV

IP: 5CA9 6D06

it was iight, all i got to say
Old 11-25-03, 10:24 PM   #3
Menik
Word.

IP: 340D 8B8F

You need to leave 3 names or 3 links to people you left feedback on or this will get deleted...

But this was ok...You need to work on structure though, dont put it in paragraph form, make it line on top of line....the flow was ok but add some multies to help it out.....vocab was ok could be up'd though...but overall this was ok...keep at it and keep dropping.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-03, 02:05 PM   #4
Handcuffs

IP: 2A26 A9C2

i loved this shit man, ever heard of spelling though.
adding zs to everything doesn't make you ghetto
haha any way, dope drop man
8.5/10
Old 11-26-03, 02:11 PM   #5
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
IP: 68B3 CE04

This was OK........nothin special tho
The structure didnt work one bit, that let it down. The topic of shootin people is gettin old and I've seen it soooo many times but your rhymin was good and you got me thinkin that you have potental. Keep droppin dawg. 7/10