RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-03, 02:31 AM   #1
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming

The real Prophets style...

IP: B6E2 01F2

here is my songs i did wit guys on tracks some hardcore shit! some of yall that think your good and stuff with text but audio is much better than text but usually having lyrics is good heres some of my shit.....

Song called Better back away Track listing-3 From the Prophecy

Artist=LiLJ aka theprophet

Its like My anger is FLowing water onto you sweat/
My time is yet to come/Fucking with my head is To wrong/
Its not this song its not this life/Its this time to shining/Not to be sitting down doing shit/Its not time to be crying/But Aint that a fact i made this shit A rap/you better make shore you step those three steps back/to get back off of me/Cuz i cant let you roll on me/ Now my Time is yet to come to hold this gun and this is not going to be fun/So back off son/ i do think i should go and kill/not to spill but not yet to chill/im going to use this grill/Thats Fo real/take a extasy pill/But i think for a second and ask god to help out/I had this feeling i would have to shout/But i blame you and all of my enemies/Cuz yall cant understand so back off of me/ Yet time is all of mine/Cuz these peoples wont let me shine/(they wont let him shine)/Its no time to lie/Sit back relax and enjoy this Rhyme/And maybe i might just do some Crime/I Cant Forget those past dreams/ Like i never heard of them/so i get this call to go to the physchoatric gym/This guy says...( ok Lil-J I think we need to talk about your anger...1 you have to many enemies...2....U need to stop rapping cuz u get mad to much...and 3.....Well You just plainly you cant chill wiht anybody with your anger...understand...)

Ok now i understand why i am on this cruel world/Im here to die quickly in sad miserable pural/But im not goin down that easily if you Understand/It takes a lot of courage to stand up to be a man/Being grown up and leaving on your own is not easy /Like i had that feeling in my words i say so plz me/Tingling veins down my spine and into my mind/Im going to be set free so i can do some time/Guns Women and drugs is not even on my rhyme/so dont Make a chime/But even if i cant make it to the top and become someone you know/Ill make at least one confrontation on emimems show/I dont care about the fame and the money/i care about Family/i care about letty/Friends that are by your side/That wont leave you till you die/and thats not a lie/So plz do not cry/ cuz ill still be here/Cheers drink up ya fear/Have no despair/Now i am in the game and i made this track its best/B+ is the Highest i can really test/so dont get upsessed/Cuz son i do not mess/hates crest/now i wanna be the best/ But now i cant Hate/Its life over Deaths Fate/So if you dont back off of me then ill shoot you down/ I do own a gun and plz do not frown/Im no joke so plz dont choke/i fuck your ass up in the Halls of No seeing Cloaks/then your lifes a end/And you thought you really had a friend/you really had a friend/

COPYRIGHTS 2003-2004 Limit Studios with lilj
Attached Images
File Type: gif here.gif (14.5 KB, 25 views)
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-03, 02:40 AM   #2
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon

Text Record: 44-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABE5 5A5C

long...it would be much more attractive if you fixed up the
structure man...it would also make it a way easier and better
read...so yea...try fixing that up...also...the rhymes and flow
could use some work...or maybe its jus the structure that makes
it hard to distinguish...came with nice vocab...the topic was great.
nice drop man...props
peace

ps. check out my thread wen i post it up in a few...thanx
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-03, 02:43 AM   #3
TheProphet777

lol u guys got your flow style but its perfect its audio lyrics ya know how the beats are yeah anyways thx
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-03, 02:43 AM   #4
Menik
Word.

IP: 340D 8B8F

You need to leave 3 links or 3 names of people you left feedback on or this will get deleted...

but this was pretty good...a long read but it was good i thought....your structure needs changed up, dont use paragraph form it makes it hard to read to some people, try putting the lines on top of each other and make them around the same length so its structured good...vocab in this was real good i thought, keep at that....but overall this was alright...keep at it.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-03, 02:46 AM   #5
TheProphet777

yeah i just wanted to get this posted cuz people should not judge me by battling cuz its just majorly different when i write and sit down in the studio with the beat when ur actually trying to battle someone with no beat and ur on rb and they just judge u cuz of punches and stuff yeah...Im more of an audio Flower always have just wanted to have some fun in battles here first try thats all but the structure is just huge and all but i flow i different than others but it be nice if this can stay up so people can read it and those that beat me calling me a newb should read this real style instead of juding me by battling
Old 12-07-03, 02:49 AM   #6
TheProphet777

In fact i migth just flow like this and change my battling style and battle people like this......Heres a song i wrote against some guy but wasnt aiming at him but my life and judgin his with his fellows..*so yall didnt know i did win the audio....heres the lyrics

Yo yo yo
understand one tow for the life of trials./ Edged up fuckers with no time to be the denial/ Crazy phased to the life of no steak/Byatch/Give me the hate/ Thorns on my hands till i cant stand/ ended up with a back studio cram/ messing with this dude is to wrong! Wanna listen// Make your own song/ Give me the mike so i can go and spit on! Damnit how hard is it to make something Long/ Back this up for nothing more and dont be the whore in the store/ like me trying to hang on to double x l and the source/ Give me my wisdom back/ Or give me a girl that knows how to smack/ My lyrics are crazy/ Dont even think about trying to phase me!/ now you see this im trying to start from somewhere/ Time to put some guys in coffins without despair/ ahh i feel like sometimes smokin/jokin/or even somtimes hopin/ That i wont choke or lose this battle/ make sure you skiddadle from me/ Damnit No extasy or no Freedom/Time to let these guys know what im giving them/
Old 12-08-03, 12:25 AM   #7
TheProphet777

Yo heres another flow to backaway u can hit up the song here! http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/t...ngliljmusic.htm

heres the lyrics!
Yo

Chorus: x3 you better back away you better back away you better back away before you get shot down

You wanna understand the flows and the nines and you wanna see the people be the best unless you got no test/Im upsessed with myself i could use some help/Backfired from project cities that broke down and yelped like they were in pitty/Grab my nine and shoot some people/I think its cool but i pray at the churches steple/ But im no fool/ I still go to school and Im not The principal/ im the Custiodon Crew/ Of this faculty Im the teacher thats teaching me/Im not plain to see/Im like extasy/Even if i cant concentrate my flow in one big ball and yes i do spend a lot of money at the Mall/ then i think i could just give myself a little advise/Buy all 50-cents chains and G-units Ice/Shoot with my 9-milimeter/Then Ask questions Later/Guilty until proven A true Playa/Im not lieing/im not crying/Im just rapping/ just clapping/ I laugh at the face of danger when its snapping/its snapping/I think my flows are actually being set free/I am actually
Becoming a little happy!/

If i can maybe i might or maybe i will/
This is whats running in my head so chill/
I feel like i gotta do something really bad/
Make all nigas that rap today make them mad!/
Something that can be brought down on the Floor/
Making sure all the girls are not ugly whores/
But surely im at the top/ And if not i could get socked/
But i dont play around I dont play around So lets get down/So lets get down/ You know i can get Frustrated/ I feel like i gotta be hated/And my flows do sound a lot more faded/
Yet i feel like you gotta back away/Cuz ill shoot you down before you can even spray or say/ One word to me/Thats the truth so dont get mad cuz/Get glad like you had a buzz like you had a buzz /And god please I mean please stay out of my hair/I have enough Despair and enough fear/I
laugh at you mother fuckers/Cuz your all bitches that have no
dicks/Aint that the shit/What a bitch Your all tricks/(hahaha)