RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-04, 06:06 PM   #1
Mel-Man

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post Lets get in perspective.

IP: F957 559E

Nah lets get it all in perspective / Mal came to give yall somein to protect yall self wit/You knoe taps like guns vests and stealth shit/ The type of stuff to lock and protect yo health wit/ That’s why I’ma need all my soldiers when its time to go to war / I’m talkin soldiers like 3 dozen more // That’s why I’m own a whole nother level, especially when I’m loadin the clip/Cock back and put the glock on my hip/Betta belee wit 3 dozen soldiers we wont slip/IT aint hard to maintain 36 pitts on the creep//Jus’ make shoe you got on the tim boots and the Army fatigues/Cause when we bust in lights off no peaks/First niggih that move make shoe his brain leaks/Then we breakin em down like Mr. Cheeks//Rack up, hit the crib and stack up/Get enough bitness cause we’ll be here bout a minute//No later than that, we experts on the creep/That’s excerpts on the week//Them niggiz was pushing us to the edge and the fall was steep//Which means hollow tips get embedded in ya back they sting/Which means If you don’t drop, you see that aqua blue beam/Comin from that thing//Yeah them boys is mean/Takin ova the block once we step on the scene. Its just all in my perspective,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me2.jpg (18.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-04-04, 06:20 PM   #2
PostMan

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A3D6 6837

you are another form of my name... but you realize this is audio homie........ not text....... you in the wrong section.

but
www.soundclick.com/hoodrecords

by all my peep my songs