RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-06, 08:32 PM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Audio League/Tourney?

IP: C4C6 CFF1

Since the ATT died in the first week, I figured I'd try to pick it up with another audio league. I'll PM Strobe with all the details and I'd even run it if I can get some support on participants. I'd also like some ideas for what type of league/tourney you would like to have, for example: Battle Tracks, Topicals, Teams......shit like that.

I can also use some prizes and shit cause I know that people never get their prizes that they are promised. If anyone has any hook ups with any other websites or beat makers or anything that are willing to donate for some publicity......please help me out
Old 03-25-06, 08:34 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C19B 8330

We've got one in Sapient Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 03-25-06, 08:44 PM   #3
PrahJect
Champion

IP: C9F9 4C34

I dont have any prizes etc. but I think the ATT was a decent Idea which you can continue on its foundatio..but like you get a group of the sign ins lets say 16 people:

Have a battle where basically..no showed - dq'ued....if both emcees drop then you have a week to determine the winner, every battler has to peep 5 other joints..and there can be topics you choose..lets say choose...have 14 different topics....cos there will be fourteen battles to tha final u feel me like....first week 8 battles (16 rappers)...so 8 topics....then 4 battles (8 rappers)....4 topics...and then 2 battles (4 rappers) so two topics and then the grande finale where they choose the topics like you assign each battle with topics they rap on..any topic..and whoever does it best wins according to the voters....and then we have the final and they both can choose a specific topic to choose from...u get me?