RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-04, 03:05 PM   #1
Status
Ask About Me

dagreatest vs. D.U.

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Alrite I Set It Up
You Make The Rules

May The Best Man Win
Old 03-05-04, 03:08 PM   #2
dagreatest
New to RB

IP: 65E8 9804

My flows so vicious/while yours is ridiculous/its like eminem versus a clown/I’ll eat ya for breakfast/my words I spit are so deadly/they feel like bullets/when they hit ya/my mouths like a gun/and I’ma assassinate ya/you spit shit/while I spit fiya/taking me on playa/u might as well sign your own death certificate/this dick aint stepping to me/like ja rule/u about to lose all your street credit/but fuk it/you just a broke ass kid/like murda inc/dick-sucking lips/u an ass kissing faggot/fucking dummy/this shit’ll get you vex’d/you need to work on your flow/cos you aint up to this test/already acting like an MC/you more like a newbie/this is my playground/and yo ass is about to get bullied/don’t test me/my verses are so lyrical/I’ll beat you in anything/even if it gets physical/my flow will make u go suicidal/so its best if you throw in the towel/cos you got you whole life in front of you/can find your girl/in my bedroom/she don’t love you/you rubbish in action/so came to me for some instant satisfaction/even though I aint the best rapper alive/I’ll be remembered/while people will be like D.U who?/oh yeh dagreatest just killed that guy
Old 03-05-04, 03:10 PM   #3
Status
Ask About Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

a i messed up so let me do it again cuz this isnt counting the votes