RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-07, 12:34 PM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

A way to make money from surfing the web... That doesn't suck. -_-

IP:

There is a site called Agloco, that pays you for surfing the web with their viewbar open. They do this either with money or company stock, you can choose which one. The only catch is you need to download and install the viewbar, and have it open while you're on the web.

Now before you tell me I'm an idiot, at least have a look around their site and check out their business model. It is completely sustainable and will make them a profit. Agloco's Viewbar shows ads and lets you search the Web. Advertisers and search engines pay Agloco when you do that, and Agloco then pays you part of what they earn.

You can earn more, as usual, with referrals. It is completely free and no risk, so I am giving it a go. The worst that can happen is you make no money, the other thing that could happen is you make some money. Awesome. I should also add that Agloco is actually an improved version of an old site with a similar idea, that in the end payed out over $100,000,000 to it's users.

Here is the link:

Agloco - Own the Internet.

Obviously, the link above is my referral link and I will profit from you signing up via that link. I would appreciate it if you did use that link, but if you don't want to give me anything, just sign up by going to www.agloco.com - and just so you know, you don't lose any money from signing up via my referral link.