RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Darrk 1 16.67%
Real Thorough 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-04, 06:18 PM   #1
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

Real ~vs~ Darrk

IP: 6C51 8654

10-20 lines
No hatin
No feeding*
No crew votes unless honest
You spit first.
Drop within 30 mins.
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 05-08-04, 06:19 PM   #2
Real Thorough

Checkin in and will drop in a little while I gotta post in my other battle real quick, lets go, I'll drop right after you.
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 05-08-04, 06:35 PM   #3
Darrk
Flyweight

IP: AF65 2354

Real Let's seee How Real you Be..
I'll Hit u with Punchlines that'll knock u to yo Knee's
Begging and pleading wanting to be Like me
Soo What i'll do is Charge you a Fee
Cause these classes I give Are Schooling all The
My Lyrics COst Money One Day you'll see
You'll see me Rapping Wit Big Tigga on B.E.T

now FREEZE...

Changing FLows u know, Cause people get tired of
Of the Same shit Yo.. Real Juss go ahead and
Stick this dick in yo Mouth and shut up.. If u get Bored. go
ahead and Grip Deeez Nut's/ Till i Get dat Nut
Guzzle it in yo Mouth.. and Throw it up..
Real Is a Fagget and he Say's with No Shame
Dont Blame me and My Verse..
Thats Just yo Game
Send a message via AIM to Darrk Send a message via Yahoo to Darrk  
Old 05-08-04, 06:46 PM   #4
Real Thorough

LOL, okay yo, thats aight. But it seems as if you got somein against me in ya text, whats good dawg?? Is it beef cause I got somein fah you if it is.. Let me know.

Other than that lets get some votes. The favor will be returned. Just drop me a link
Old 05-08-04, 06:48 PM   #5
Real Thorough

But hold up after I spit of course, lets dance, heads ^
Old 05-08-04, 07:01 PM   #6
Real Thorough

Dude, To Be Honest Kid, I Think-That-You-Wack So Ima Treat You Like “New Jersey Corpses” And Just “Sink-You-In-(W)Raps!”/
And There’s A Reason They Use “Graphite In Pencils Now”…“Led Poison Is A Thing-Of-The-Past!!!”//
I Bring-You-Attack, You Get Stripped-Fucked…Ima Have You “Look Up To Me” Like I Was His “Big-Brother!”/
And Quick,-Cover…Duck…Cuz Im More Fast To “Reprimand dude” Then A “Strict-Mother!!!”//
Shit-Brother, Am I Gonna Take-You-To-Rest Cuz Im Faster Than “Autopsy” To Take A “Blade-To-Ya-Chest!!”/
Im Breakin-This-Vet…You In “Murky Waters” Now Cuz Im Really “Put Ph-To-The-Test!!”//
Ima Rape-Him-In-Text, Yes, I Got You “Cleaning Up Ya Shit” Like “Preparing For Legal-Inspections!”/
Have P In Pieces-An-Sections…And Ima Leave “Poison In Blood” Like Fucking “Lethal-Injections!!”/
Needing-Protection//
Blaze-Is-Killin-Phybs…Have This “Bitches Bottom Just Grey” Like “Someone Colorblind Grillin-Chicks!!!!”(sig - belt)/
Strait-Up-Just-Spilling-Clips…And I’ll “Put You Through A Window” Faster Than “Juvenile Delinquents With Building-Bricks!”//
Ur Feelin-Sick? Ha…No, I Check-Jokes…Have You “Accepting Your End” Like “Convicts On Death-Row!!”/
Yes-Yo I Supress-Flows…Make Ya “Lines In Tha Thread Disappear” Quicker Than “Pressed-Clothes!”//
Lets-Go, Blaze Spits In A Vital-Way…All You’re Doing Is “Hurting Yourself” Like “Depressed Teens Who Isolate!!”/
So I Leave Him To Cry-In-Hate Cuz Im “Take Brah Out” Harder Than “Tidal-Waves!!”//
This Guy’s-Mistake? Hip-Hop…The Kids-Not At The Tip-Top Of Game…His Shits-Pop So He Gets-Popped/
Tick-Tock…Time Is Running Out…In The End Ima Leave You “Pissed At John” Like A “Pit-Stop!!”//
Old 05-08-04, 07:01 PM   #7
Real Thorough

Aight on the real tip now lets get some votes. Uppin, explain some thangs
Old 05-09-04, 12:30 PM   #8
Darrk
Flyweight

IP: B4AF CA35

Upppppin 4 votes.. i'll return da favor..
Send a message via AIM to Darrk Send a message via Yahoo to Darrk  
Old 05-09-04, 12:48 PM   #9
Optimal
Light Weight

IP: 4289 77F4

punches:darrk-had better punches because his slow was well he had no streched lines.
real had super streched lines and that made his punches off a lil bit

flow:darrk-no streched line had good rhyme scheme. real had super streched lines with made his flow terrible.

vocab:rt- he had overall bette words used its juss h used them the wrong wa. drrk u sed simple vocab nuttin big really.

My vote:darrk

Old 05-09-04, 12:51 PM   #10
Optimal
Light Weight

since i took time plz take time to vote on this
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=123052

Old 05-11-04, 07:07 PM   #11
Mc's Reaper

IP: F957 559E

Aight,
Struc: Real
Vocab: Real
Punches: Real
Rhyme Scheme: Real
V/Real
Send a message via Yahoo to Mc's Reaper  
Old 05-11-04, 07:13 PM   #12
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***

IP: D8CF A60F

REAL YOUR VERSE WAS A BIT LONG BUT OTHER THAN THAT YOU HAD BETTER PUNCHES. YOU CAN STILL STEP IT UP. I DON'T THINK YOUR STRUCTURE WAS GREAT, I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE RHYMED MORE, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, YOUR FLO WAS GOOD. RETURN THE FAVOR:http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=123395

VOTE=REAL

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod  
Old 05-14-04, 09:29 AM   #13
pimp rawb
Flyweight

IP: 2037 04D6

Real Was More Complex And Had Better Punches...Drak Had Good Flow But His Pucnhes Where Too complex

I Was Feeling Reals Verse Alot More Its complexity That Gets It

*NET RECORD*

...................134-31...................

Old 05-14-04, 09:33 AM   #14
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

ok heres how i see it was close pimp was right tho when you show creativity like real did then you'll get better results like real did, the flows were their for both along with the structure which gives for better flows punhces and multis were their for both but in the end real gave it a little more so my vote goes to real
v=real
hey vote on the shifty_vs_pimp rawb battle on the front lines please, im up 4-2 we need to end this battle its been taking to long for ppl to vote on it thnxs guys good battle

Old 05-17-04, 01:59 PM   #15
Real Thorough

IP: B0BD 48F3

Can I get another vote on here, what up??? Returnin favors.