RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-09, 09:49 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
Man, this dude ichaboy aka 2v

IP: 1258 9408

Is sooooooooooooo lame he hit me up on aim like "yo, don't think i'm a homo or anything but I saw your pics and you got good abs and I was wondering cuz I got decent abs but they're not as good as yours if you could tell me a good ab workout you know? My upper ones are better but I want one for the lower abs and for that v-line you know cuz i want my girl to find me sexier cuz we been having problems lately cuz I rubbed some girls pusssy down with my cock, and my cock is named soap and her snatch is named blow cuz we put them together and we blow bubbles"

Lol how are the abs coming along? I won't even go into the other shit he talked to me about.

Fucking social freak man... the guy is weird as hell
Old 11-03-09, 09:56 PM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: DF2F 15D2

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooow I understand...

THat's 2v??

Explains alot

Changing names should be against the rules.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 11:16 PM   #3
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

rofl, same guy pm'd me tryign to say he was Jesus lol..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 11:36 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

he's socially awkward. He started talking to me on aim randomly asking me for workout tips cuz he thought I was in shape and then he was like "I don't know what you mean when you describe that workout, can you make a video for me step by step?" and went into this whole sharade of how he wants to look good for his girl cuz she wanted to break up with him for cheating on her and told me the name of his dick and her pussy with this clever joke they had behind it together and told his life story of his relationship and I felt bad for the guy so I got up and recorded this 30 second video in jeans and polo about how to do a proper crunch while transfering a bag with weights in it from behind your head onto your lap anywaysss and then he hits me back like "i'm not strong enough to do that workout, so ill just do the other one you told me" lmao...

there's a lot of shit i'd feel bad if i said it on RV so i'll keep it to myself. But yea.. social FREAK lmao

he doesn't get out much
Old 11-03-09, 11:57 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

ehh

honestly...everyone has a little freak in them.

Nothing wrong with being different...so long as you "own" it.

Old 11-04-09, 12:04 AM   #6
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EE0C C202

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
he's socially awkward. He started talking to me on aim randomly asking me for workout tips cuz he thought I was in shape and then he was like "I don't know what you mean when you describe that workout, can you make a video for me step by step?" and went into this whole sharade of how he wants to look good for his girl cuz she wanted to break up with him for cheating on her and told me the name of his dick and her pussy with this clever joke they had behind it together and told his life story of his relationship and I felt bad for the guy so I got up and recorded this 30 second video in jeans and polo about how to do a proper crunch while transfering a bag with weights in it from behind your head onto your lap anywaysss and then he hits me back like "i'm not strong enough to do that workout, so ill just do the other one you told me" lmao...

there's a lot of shit i'd feel bad if i said it on RV so i'll keep it to myself. But yea.. social FREAK lmao

he doesn't get out much

he's socially akward, your just social. i think you're worse, you try to look cool at all times, you are even making this thread again to brag that someone would come to you for advise rather than be real and simply be actually cool and give him sound advise.
but 2v is a homo. a. for comin to a dueche like you for any advice and b. for being self contious and thinking that his abs are gonna fix his relationship with a shallow skank.
i could be fat as hell and pull hot bitches all day just by being true to myself, ya'll are lames, bitches love confidence more than anything (period)

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-09, 12:09 AM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7202 441D

yeah i dont think any of u noticedbut he says hes 2v in his sig

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 11-04-09, 12:17 AM   #8
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 399E C7ED

i work out because i like to look good. but for ladies? naw, fuck em.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-04-09, 03:01 AM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
he's socially akward, your just social. i think you're worse, you try to look cool at all times, you are even making this thread again to brag that someone would come to you for advise rather than be real and simply be actually cool and give him sound advise.
but 2v is a homo. a. for comin to a dueche like you for any advice and b. for being self contious and thinking that his abs are gonna fix his relationship with a shallow skank.
i could be fat as hell and pull hot bitches all day just by being true to myself, ya'll are lames, bitches love confidence more than anything (period)

Uhm, shut the fuck up. I was cool and gave him advice and acted friendly towards him even though he was a complete social freak cuz i'm a nice guy and don't judge people. Then one day he randomly started acting smug and tryna hate on me, so now I made a thread letting everyone know what a socially awkward muh fucka he is.

Who adds you on aim and then randomly tells you their relationship's whole story the first time they talk to you? Weirdoooo
Old 11-04-09, 03:02 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan

Uhm, shut the fuck up. I was cool and gave him advice and acted friendly towards him even though he was a complete social freak cuz i'm a nice guy and don't judge people. Then one day he randomly started acting smug and tryna hate on me, so now I made a thread letting everyone know what a socially awkward muh fucka he is.

Who adds you on aim and then randomly tells you their relationship's whole story the first time they talk to you? Weirdoooo

And yea you're already out of shape and ugly lol. Good luck pulling "hot bitches". I think you're the only one who thinks they're hot
Old 11-04-09, 06:22 AM   #11
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

controdiction..................... as usual

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-09, 06:28 AM   #12
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

And yea you're already out of shape and ugly lol. Good luck pulling "hot bitches". I think you're the only one who thinks they're hot

....... i dont get why you had to say that bull shit twice but you are a super gay
u do know u just said u dont judge people and then told me that i was ugly, out of shape, and don't pull hot bitches right?

definition of judging=
Informal: To have as an opinion or assumption; suppose
To form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration
showing that you controdict yourself all the time i think it is far to say that you use don't use the second definition of judging as i do. u are an assumtion formin homo

my reverbnation.com page
Old 11-04-09, 06:32 AM   #13
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Then one day he randomly started acting smug and tryna hate on me, so now I made a thread letting everyone know what a socially awkward muh fucka he is.

if someone trusted me enought to tell me their whole relationship story i wouldn't talk shit about them because they "start acting smug and tryna hate on me"
some people are socially awkward, and some people stupid faggots like you

my reverbnation.com page
Old 11-04-09, 07:13 AM   #14
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
i work out because i like to look good. but for ladies? naw, fuck em.

not that I care...but dude...did you just admit you were gay on National RV?

Old 11-04-09, 07:26 AM   #15
M&rk

dont get your hopes up
he's saying what i said in a gay way

my reverbnation.com page