RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-04, 10:41 PM   #1
BlackMagik
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 3-3
another flow...please leave some honest feed

IP: 4577 CD9A

yo
how many times have i looked into the sky in the nite, tears dried in my eyes, awake, askin god for forgiveness?/
some said i wouldn't amount to anything, but as god as my witness/
ima leave you wishin you hadn't had "cruel" thoughts or "intentionz"/
many share my pain of a young child growin up, its wild growin up, and sometimes feels like your minds blowin up/ this mind and my rhymes all i got, but im rich with spiritual will/ never been recognized by nothin except for my lyrical skillz/ and if you hear it you will understand,a mans life of torture and pain, my scorched verbal weapons is equivalent to .44's to your brain/ Some say im insane, but if they look and reach deep inside me/ they'll find a life of pain and crime which leaves 'em itchin like poison ivy/ im lyrically talented, but still, my skills on the mic/ dont get recognized, like a drug addict killin a dyke/ I feel i just might quit after all of these years of tough luck, i should of listened to everyone who kept tellin me im a fuck up/ always been fucked up, ever since i was a kid and popped a few too many vitamins, i believed that lifes a bitch and the shit led me to a life of sin, was alright for a while but then/ my mind was then, corrupted and stuck in my ass, was blind, now i see the light/ never thought id ever acieve my dream, but with a fight i just might/

please lead some honest feedback and constructive criticism about what you thought of this flow and what i could do to improve it. Thanx

Cruelintentionz