RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-03, 10:44 AM   #1
BigCheze504

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Angry off top my head

IP: 21D2 F22F

Replies: word perfect, payce, and kryitical

My people call me BigCheze because I stand alone and I aint afraid to squeze//tha desert eze thats never on safety, cock back and pop you and turn yo' brains into gravy//see tha streets made me yeah I'm a real danger, I'm sewin' niggas up like my nickname was singer//and I'm tha real reason that parents tell they children dont talk to strangers and look both ways before you cross tha street//cause when I'm ridin' in my Nova I might run you ova, I'll knock tha chip off yo' shoulda if your bootin' me up//I'm from tha Cut Throat City down here we dont care, I get middle finga designs braided in my hair//but dont stare and dont say shit cause in tha 9 th ward we known for fightin' wit bricks, sticks, aks and 9 millis//tha government told my momma that she had to get rid-a-me, that's why I smash there car windows, mix sugar wit their gas//so when it was time to graduate I was tha head off tha class.....
Old 12-30-03, 10:52 AM   #2
RythmicTendicies

IP: 4514 2C8C

structure it better, was difficult to read and follow the flow here, content kinda remined me of a Ja Rule song from "Blood in my eye"..... especially this line:
"I stand alone and I aint afraid to squeze//tha desert eze thats never on safety,"

cut away from the net gangsta image, try something with more originality...go to the tutorials forum and learn about different aspects of text writing...keep spittin' though, you'll elevate sonn enough!

return the favour please if you can..cheers:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=101062
Old 12-30-03, 11:40 AM   #3
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: C1DA C961

..another internet 'Thug'..that's what the world needs more of...
come on now...let's be real..moving onto your post..it was very weak..your flow wasn't there..you tried a little too hard to gangsta..which fucked up your flow...
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-03, 02:40 PM   #4
Menik
Word.

IP: D95F 8163

Yeah this was ok....but your structure needs work...dont put it in paragraph form like that, make it line on top of line so its structured good and so it helps the flow out....try adding some better multies to this....but keep at it.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-04, 01:42 PM   #5
BigCheze504

IP: 21D2 F22F

kool
Old 01-03-04, 02:17 PM   #6
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: 5AF5 5CA5

like's been said set it out better, for an easier read....flow was ok...but needs work...places seemed stretched..... complexity lacked a bit.. as has been said....but as a piece it was ok..a bit hard'...but with some work youll improve....pZ
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-04, 02:30 PM   #7
kaveh

IP: AEEA 725C

yo i liked that gravy line.but you need to keep puttin punches and maybe some multis.i liked it tho.keep it up.
Old 01-03-04, 03:07 PM   #8
MD_killa

IP: 202C A952

shyt was coo to me... i know alot of cats that write in this type of structure... with the doubled bars // ... helped to a point for most cats i do believe... but it was a good drop... its ok to be a thug... let yo image flow... spit what you feel... live off it... its you... blah ... good drop

Caesar On3