RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-06, 08:27 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

I'm not sorry, but PROOF that the bible is Divinely Inspired

IP: 64CA 6C26

Nostradamus is a bible critic and skeptic. Well, he's entitled to that view. But, I challenge him and anyone else who thinks the bible is a book of made up fairy tales designed to entrap people to consider the following. Then, after you read this, honestly say you believe the bible is a "hoax" without merit, without reasonable doubt.

Nostradamus claims that the bible, presumably the New Testament, was tampered with over time to make Jesus look like more of a Deity than he was. The New Testament clearly says Jesus is the son of God, and that he is the savior of all mankind.

.................Okay, I'll play devil's advocate here. Let's say the New Testament was altered to change our perspective of Jesus.

.............................How does that account for the same things being prophesied in the Old Testament?

.....I know. Nostradamus would say, "Duh, people tampered with the OLD TESTAMENT as well." Here's where Nos and other skeptics run into a huge brick wall.

I've made 2 threads about this already because I find it amazing. There is a process called ELS, equidistant letter sequencing, that decodes the ancient Hebrew text of the Old Testament by counting a certain pre-set # of letters until a word or message is found.

.....................In other words, the scholars or mathematicians start at a certain point in a text, then count a certain amount of letters over, and over equally again until a word or message is discovered.

.......................I know what you're thinking. You're thinking such a process will come up with words or phrases by chance, randomly. Let me tell you this is NOT THE CASE.

..........It is a virtual mathematical impossibility to encode hidden messages in a text and have them make sense. What makes this even more amazing is that, remember, the story you're reading makes sense in itself. Example: In the book of Genesis, you may be reading about how Noah built the ark. But, underneath the surface text, ELS has uncovered hundreds of messages and prophesies that foretell human events throughout history.

....................Think about this.................Many of the prophecies uncovered using ELS pertain to Jesus and his role as the savior of mankind. How could this be consistent across the board if someone tampered with the text? In other words, using ELS, scientists and theologians have found prophecies concerning Jesus in the Torah, the book of Isaiah, Daniel, and many other books of the bible that were written in different time spans!

.......................Quantum Physicists have studied this code and agree that no man ANYWHERE is intelligent enough to maintain the surface stories that you can see, but then embed these hidden "BIBLE CODES" throughout the old testament in various books and have them attest to the same thing, that GOD EXISTS!

.............................National Security Agency encoders have studied this code....Quantum Physicists, Mathematicians, Theologians, and scholars have studied and used this code. They all agree with one thing. IT WORKS AND EXISTS!

OH WAIT...One more thing. When Jesus was crucified, as it's documented in the New Testament, Pontious Pilate (the governor of Judea) who signed-off on Jesus' execution wrote his "crime" on top of the cross.

It read: "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews."

....When scholars ran ELS on this part of Scripture, the following letters turned up, "YHWH"...We know that that's the name for God himself!!!!!!!! We call it Yaweh.

To hit home how impossible it is for man to fabricate this phenomenon, and quite frankly, PROOF that God was the main author of the bible, consider the following:

When super computers run ELS on the ancient scriptures, it isn't skipping around letters to form a message. NO.

Here's what it does.

Let's say the starting point is the in the book of Isaiah, the prophet. The person running ELS can set the computer to skip as many letters equidistantly as he wants. The prophesy of the assasination of Yitzak Rabin was discovered after skipping every 4772 letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW...Now, you tell me, how could anyone purposed embedd the name YITZAK RABIN in the text every 4772nd letter, but still have the surface text align with other scripture? I'll tell you, THEY CAN'T. Scientists agree with that. The say the math makes it impossible. And, some of the greatest minds of all time believed in the bible and studied the possibility of these "Bible Codes" including Sir Isaac Newton! Now Nos, I know you're not asserting that you're more intelligent than Isaac Newton. Are you?

The bible was written by people of God who were divinely inspired by The Holy Spirit. The book of 2 Timothy in the New Testament says, "All scipture is given by inspiration of God..."

ELS doesn't prove it. It confirms it.

PERIOD.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-29-06 at 08:42 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 10:07 AM   #2
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 46D5 6B3B

all i can say is damn....but i guarantee people who just wont accept it are looking up every possible resource to try to have something to say against this.....
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 10:34 AM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
all i can say is damn....but i guarantee people who just wont accept it are looking up every possible resource to try to have something to say against this.....

Oh you know it...

Good luck...even quantum physicists have run this and agree that it's real...

So, it all comes down to people blindly rejecting truth because of their hard hearts and stiff-necked/rebellious nature.

Sounds like Pharoah...and we all know what happened to him

Jesus is Lord.
Old 03-29-06, 11:05 AM   #4
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Whoa...

Good stuff.
Old 03-29-06, 11:11 AM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 24B1 8504

Like I said before. The bible is true, because it's old. Old stuff= Always true.
Old 03-29-06, 11:17 AM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
Whoa...

Good stuff.

Yea...and, like I was telling you man, some skeptics are now attempting to even debunk this by saying it's a matter of chance. Well, most would agree that a short "word" or "message" could be arguable. However, using ELS, the longest code to date has been found, a 296 character account of the life of Shimon Peres. Now, you tell me, how can something written thousands of years ago contain coded information about someone who is still alive today? Shimon Peres was the Prime Minister of Israel. The odds of finding this type of coded message in a non-coded text by chance are 1 in 200, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000. One analogy I like is, that's like burying a painted grain of sand on the beach, blindfolding someone, then, they pick out that one grain you buried on the first try. Theoretically possible, but a virtual impossibility.

Then, there are skeptics who are attempting to say that ELS will provide this same "phenomenon" if you run variations of it on any book, say "The Cat and the Hat." Some physicists have done it and come up with randoms words, but mostly gibberish. You can not account for the fact that the codes found in the bible are prophetic. That's what makes them miraculous! Most of those so-called scientists are using erroneous variations of ELS to force-fit their theory to discredit the research. To date, they are higly unsuccessful.

Old 03-29-06, 11:28 AM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
i dont know anythin about this els thing really but form wat your saying it really is not hard to stick that shit in i mean i cud very easily do wat it said all u need to do is pick a number lets use yours 4772, n then just wen its comin close to where u need to enter a new letter to make it make sense its really not that hard to just know u need to use lets say the letter a next so u just tihnk of a sentence where u cud place a word in a certain position to make that a hit the number from the way u explainin it i can easily see how sum1 cud put that code in

It's a mathematical impossibility to create a matrix of encoded text by purposely sticking letters in text, then having more encoded text Intersect that like a crossword puzzle would. On top of that, having the message make sense and be prophetic. On top of that, some messages align with other bible codes found in other books of the old testament authored by different people. You can not fabricate that bro, and scientists/mathematicians agree.

Listen to what you're suggesting. Moses wrote the Torah...You're claiming that he had the intelligence to write stories in the bible, but then every 4772nd letter, in sert ONE LETTER, then continue writing...Then, every 4772 letter, insert another letter. Then, ontop of that, intersect that message with dates and facts that prophecy what happens in that person's life?

Nah...not happening...On top of all that, the surface text makes sense and in many cases, parallel accounts found in other books written by different people.

You're talking a mathematical impossibility...That's an intelligence man doesn't have...Now, quantum physicists have said this.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-29-06 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-29-06, 12:29 PM   #9
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

well damn...
Old 03-29-06, 12:39 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Your lying through your teeth..

To date no bible code has been proven to the point where it is impossible to occur by chance.

And hold up man.. Are you trying to say that everyone agrees that someone cant write a book and count their letters to a large amount moulding in the approapriate letter in a certain pattern?

Are you joking? Nobody in his right mind would agree with that.. People have achieved WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more amazing things than this with language.. People have orchastrated WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more intricate hoaxes aswell..

There have been other smaller mathematical codes in the bible, but nothing on the scale your trying to talk about...

And this still proves absolutly jack shit... The bible could have just as well had these things implemented in its full form dumbass...

Q, dont use words like PROOF when you dont actually have any to speak of............

Your such a simpleton man I swear..

You can fool others with your nonsense.. But it doesent work on me..
And I know you hate that...
Old 03-29-06, 12:50 PM   #11
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Your lying through your teeth..

To date no bible code has been proven to the point where it is impossible to occur by chance.

And hold up man.. Are you trying to say that everyone agrees that someone cant write a book and count their letters to a large amount moulding in the approapriate letter in a certain pattern?

Are you joking? Nobody in his right mind would agree with that.. People have achieved WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more amazing things than this with language.. People have orchastrated WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more intricate hoaxes aswell..

There have been other smaller mathematical codes in the bible, but nothing on the scale your trying to talk about...

And this still proves absolutly jack shit... The bible could have just as well had these things implemented in its full form dumbass...

Q, dont use words like PROOF when you dont actually have any to speak of............

Your such a simpleton man I swear..

You can fool others with your nonsense.. But it doesent work on me..
And I know you hate that...

And what I hate is that you talk shit about everybody on here, thinking that you know absolulety everything.

You ain't a prophet man, or anything. Your a drunken Australian who's trying to rap.

Don't be stubborn to other people's opinions.
Old 03-29-06, 12:50 PM   #12
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

Text Record: 18-7
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 8-5
IP: 0BD5 203C

Wow! this shit's gettin' confusing....................

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 12:55 PM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
And what I hate is that you talk shit about everybody on here, thinking that you know absolulety everything.

You ain't a prophet man, or anything. Your a drunken Australian who's trying to rap.

Case closed.

Old 03-29-06, 12:58 PM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Listen man..
You have some really messed up mis-conceptions towards my views of the bible.
And its not that I'm wrong with anything I say.

Its that your in way over your head... You talk on what you think you know. But in reality, nothing is certain. What your religion tells you is nothing more than metaphorical speculation. God has a plan for the world, because the world in itself works like that of a finly tuned machine of cause and effect.

Half the things you believe are just a fairy tale buffing up the story which has evolved from older belief's through the course of history..

The reason me and you are different lies in the way you stick with one mainstream religion and believe it whole heartedly, and I look at all religion as a larger picture of human nature in effect.

There is no true religion. And despite what you want to think.. You were not alive 2000 years ago.. So nothing you say about Jesus is 100% fact. It is simply what you are told by your religion.

This doesent discredit their information. It just means that dont take anything for granted as being certain. That is a human imperfection.

The bible to me is a historical document. That is how I see it. The Quran to me, is a historical document. Nothing more, nothing less..

I am not a critic in the way you say I am as I have commended the bible countless times for its great life philosophys and fabels.

And by the way.. Dont ever try and talk to me about great philosophers and scientists that believe in your religion.. Because you neglect the countless hundreds of great philosophers and scientists that compleatly reject your religions belief's and scriptures.. Which is a great deal more than what I personally am doing..
Old 03-29-06, 01:03 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:

Talk shit on everybody here?

Umm let me check......

..........No I dont...

.......And btw dipshit.... Dont talk about me in that way when your the fucken suicidal shitty fantasy author who occaisionally tries tonShh tryyyppee liiieeek diiiiiizzz and make threads about how your drunk and you just had to come to rapverse to tell everyone...

Step the fuck off cockmaster...
Just cause your buddy the q is in an argument doesent mean you have a responsibility to come in here and ride his nob...

Unless you got something worth saying... Piss off...