RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-05, 03:53 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Anyone have this shit happen to them?

IP:

aiight, well this girl one time IMed me out of the blue. I think it was from some rap battling chat I was in, and she was in too. But anyways, she IMed me and we started talking. She asked if I had any pics, I showed her my myspace shit cuz it's gangsta like that. and then she like "oh, you hot" and shit like that. She didn't have any pics, but she like was all like "Yea, I'm hot don't worry" And shit like that, I was like "Nah, you prolly aren't" <didn't say that to her, but yea.. then she like went about talking about how she likes to smooke weed all the time, and how she 14 and a senior in HS. lol but yea, everytime she like left she all like "I love you" and shit like that, like we were goin' out. and she all like, "Don't IM me, I'll IM you!". Real gay shit, nah mean?
But yea, she was gone for a long time, and I was glad cuz the bitch be mad annoyin', you kno? But like yesterday the hoe popped up again out of the blue. peep convo:

Lilmalori2004: hey sexy
Mo2v8ed4life: yo, sorry can't talk right now busy
Lilmalori2004: Fuck you then
Mo2v8ed4life: huh? what? I'm on the phone, yo. I can't really talk.
Lilmalori2004: with who?
Mo2v8ed4life: with some girl I kno
Lilmalori2004: WHAT?!?! WHAT GIRL?!?!!!!!!!?
Mo2v8ed4life: a girl from my school, yo. why?
Lilmalori2004: is she pretty?
Mo2v8ed4life: yea, but damn, I can't talk brb
Lilmalori2004: w/e

after I finished talkin' I decided to ask her what the hell she thinks goin on lol

Mo2v8ed4life: yea, i'm back, but I gotta ask you somethin'. Do you like think we're going out or something? Cuz we aren't jus to let you kno, yo.
Lilmalori2004: No, what the fuck?
Lilmalori2004: You're stupid
Mo2v8ed4life: ok, good. And you the one acting stupid nah mean? but I'm out. pc one.
Lilmalori2004: bye love you
Mo2v8ed4life: yea
Lilmalori2004 signed off at 8:52:13 PM

^then I blocked her. lmao.. shit was real fuckin' annoyin', she be sendin' me like so many fuckin' e-mails. damn, shit was mad annoyin'. yea, well anywyas, anyone have similiar type shit happen to them? lol
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote