RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-05, 03:29 PM   #1
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Ayo girls, why is it...

IP: 591C A203

That.. you always gotta go to the bathroom with atleast one other girl with you

That.. You fuck the first day we meet, and actually expect a phone call

That.. When you like someone, and know they like you, instead of just fucking them/going out with them (wichever way you roll) ya'll gotta start playing games and shit... and then get mad when the guy gets furstrated andends up fucking another girl

That.. If you like me, but we aint going out, and I flirt with another girl ya'll act fucked round me like you pissed...................... but it's ok for you to flirt with any guy

That.. You just find it nescasary to tell me your having your period, I aint wanna know that shit

That.. When ya'll wear high skirts/low cut shirts/tight pants with a thong, and I come up and say "Damn nice legs/nice tits/nice ass", I just get a slap, like your wearing that shit cuz it makes you feel good bout yourself? HELL NAH, you wearing it cuz you want guys to be noticed, your a fucking skank, and then when they compliment what you want noticed, you bitch slap them!

That.. If i'm dating you, at lunch time, I GOTTA be with your friends, I gotta hang with your friends with you, but you can't come with me, so I can hang with mine

That.. You can give me head.. but won't let me give any back

That.. Your girl friends come and slap your ass as a joke, but when were making out and I grab your ass you tell me not to..

That.. You find it nescesary to be friends with the guys that happen to be the biggest assholes in the world, and act like assholes with you, and your just like wt/v

That.. you gotta have a poster of some homo from a soap opera in your locker.. while your dating me, and when i'm around you, still talk with your friends bout how hot they are?

That.. When I act sweeat and shit, you all say i'm cute, and then when I act like my regular pimpish self, ya'll say i'm hot? (and by the way, stfu with that ya your cute, or she finds you cute shit, aint no guy wanna hear bout how "cute" he is)

That.. You tell a guy that any girl would be soooo lucky to go out with him, but you won't?

That.. When I tell one of the hottest girls in my school about how beautifull I think she is, she's like, nah I aint even pretty, stfu bitch you know damn well your hot, and A LOT of girls do this, pisses me off

That.. A bitch will strip for me on web-cam but not in real life

That..Your friends gotta be the most annoying bitches in the world

That.. If your my ex, and i'm dating a girl, you find it nescasary to tell the girl bout all the bad shit i've done

That.. You invite me over to your house, and you like me, but you don't wanna seem forward or shit so I gotta bring a friend? Or we can only hang out if there's other people there? (Not all girls but some)

That.. After I tell you I like you, you gotta start acting all weird around me and shit

These aren't really questions, cuz I basically know all the answers to em, they were more statemants, but peeps can feel free to answer em' like questions anyways, I wanna see what people have to say

Last edited by Jack The Ripper : 05-27-05 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-26-05, 03:32 PM   #2
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

answer to every question there.....'cuz we women have double standards to live up to!' lol

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 05-26-05, 03:34 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 587D C601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
lmao I always wonder that too. lmao...

Damn straight, yo

That.. When you like someone, and know they like you, instead of just fucking them/going out with them (wichever way you roll) ya'll gotta start playing games and shit... and then get mad when the guy gets furstrated andends up fucking another girl
lmao.. I kno. Shit is mad gay, yo

That.. If you like me, but we aint going out, and I flirt with another girl ya'll act fucked round me like you pissed...................... but it's ok for you to flirt with any guy
OMG... so tru, yo. wackness

That.. You just find it nescasary to tell me your having your period, I aint wanna know that shit
lmao... yup, I kno. fuckin' keep that shit to yourself hoe

That.. When ya'll wear high skirts/low cut shirts/tight pants with a thong, and I come up and say "Damn nice legs/nice tits/nice ass", I just get a slap, like your wearing that shit cuz it makes you feel good bout yourself? HELL NAH, you wearing it cuz you want guys to be noticed, your a fucking skank, and then when they compliment what you want noticed, you bitch slap them!
LMAO... funny shit. lmao.... wow.. lol tru tho

That.. If i'm dating you, at lunch time, I GOTTA be with your friends, I gotta hang with your friends with you, but you can't come with me, so I can hang with mine
Yea, weerd... but if she friends wit some fine mamis, I ain't complainin'

Wait... what?!?! lmao...

That.. Your girl friends come and slap your ass as a joke, but when were making out and I grab your ass you tell me not to..
lmao....... weerd

That.. You find it nescesary to be friends with the guys that happen to be the biggest assholes in the world, and act like assholes with you, and your just like wt/v
Yea, gay shit. Slap them hoes!!!

These aren't really questions, cuz I basically know all the answers to em, they were more statemants, but peeps can feel free to answer em' like questions anyways, I wanna see what people have to say.

Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 03:36 PM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

weerd to poster shit, and lmao weerd to cute shit. damn good shit, yo
Old 05-26-05, 03:37 PM   #5
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 0863 A6B6

What girls do you hang out with man? Only things I'd do are...

* That.. you always gotta go to the bathroom with atleast one other girl with you
* That.. If you like me, but we aint going out, and I flirt with another girl ya'll act fucked round me like you pissed...................... but it's ok for you to flirt with any guy
* You just find it nescasary to tell me your having your period, I aint wanna know that shit

^First thing is just a habit, second one is because I can get quite jealous and guys usually have a lower level of self-control and will think different when flirting than a girl. Last thing is to warn him there won' t be no fucking...

The tapping of the ass and also those compliments (nice legs et cetera) plus the giving head...why would they have a problem with that? (well if you're dating or something you know, don't want complete stranger giving comments like that)

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 03:38 PM   #6
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
What girls do you hang out with man? Only things I'd do are...

* That.. you always gotta go to the bathroom with atleast one other girl with you
* That.. If you like me, but we aint going out, and I flirt with another girl ya'll act fucked round me like you pissed...................... but it's ok for you to flirt with any guy
* You just find it nescasary to tell me your having your period, I aint wanna know that shit

^First thing is just a habit, second one is because I can get quite jealous and guys usually have a lower level of self-control and will think different when flirting than a girl. Last thing is to warn him there won' t be no fucking...

The tapping of the ass and also those compliments (nice legs et cetera) plus the giving head...that shit is unusual, well for me it is...

nah, shit happens wit like every girl that's fine and shit here, yo. I feel where he's comin' in about 95% of what he said. I can relate to that shit like whoa!!!
Old 05-26-05, 03:38 PM   #7
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 0863 A6B6

Got some weird chicks over there rofl...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 03:39 PM   #8
Grave Digger
R.I.P

A guy can't give a girl head? wtf you talking bout? I aint got anything against eating pussy, I love eating pussy, but if a girl goes down on me, why won't they let me go down on them..
Old 05-26-05, 03:40 PM   #9
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
nah, shit happens wit like every girl that's fine and shit here, yo. I feel where he's comin' in about 95% of what he said. I can relate to that shit like whoa!!!

cuz we pimps like that
Old 05-26-05, 03:42 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
cuz we pimps like that

yea, yo fashos. nuccas be whilin' like what?!?! But yea, about the goin' down on a girl. lol I wouldn't put my mouth there. Guess it's jus me. lol

and Drama, not weird, fine girls, yo
Old 05-26-05, 03:45 PM   #11
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Aint nothing wrong with licking pussy, lol
Old 05-26-05, 03:50 PM   #12
Oz™

IP: 45D7 3148

werd.............................................. ..

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 03:54 PM   #13
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Aint nothing wrong with licking pussy, lol

fuck, I ain't puttin' my mouth down there. fuck that. lol
Old 05-26-05, 03:59 PM   #14
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
females bring another girl in the bathroom with them so they can talk about your ass... tell them what they like what they don't like about you.. other than that, they might be getting freaky, who knows.. *shrugs* ~_~

k dunno why girls do one-night stands and expect calls ~_~ that's dumb

Some girls want their man to feel like they need them, so when you show you don't they get pissed.. not me so i don't care bout this one either ~_~

If y'all ain't going out, then she shouldn't get mad. That's hella gay. ~_~

An excuse to not fuck you, or whatever her issue is she just might think you should know...

i ain't down wit high skirts and attention from older men, if you can be classy and sexy, then you don't need to show extra skin.. so whateva at this too ~_~

i'd rather have you be around your friends, and i be around mine

i don't know of any female that would give head and not want to receive it. maybe she just want you to feel good and not worry about herself.. *shrugs* ~_~

my friends know not to grab my ass, that's gay.. i'd beat the shit outta them, i dunno where you stay but that's homo where i stay.

k.. i don't kick it with assholes.. i don't let cats disrespect me then feel like then can be cool and talk to me the next day.. soooo blah at this one as well. ~_~

That.. you gotta have a poster of some homo from a soap opera in your locker.. while your dating me, and when i'm around you, still talk with your friends bout how hot they are?
WTF? who do are you picking for dates? your girlfriends have Ashton Kusher all over their lockers and the male cast from One Tree Hill and The OC.. got Billy Bob Thorton and shit

That.. When I act sweeat and shit, you all say i'm cute, and then when I act like my regular pimpish self, ya'll say i'm hot? (and by the way, stfu with that ya your cute, or she finds you cute shit, aint no guy wanna hear bout how "cute" he is)
if a guy is sweet, i'd say he's sweet... but you should "act" yourself all the time so you wouldn't have to worry bout different reactions.

These aren't really questions, cuz I basically know all the answers to em, they were more statemants, but peeps can feel free to answer em' like questions anyways, I wanna see what people have to say

........................ done.
Old 05-26-05, 04:04 PM   #15
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
A guy can't give a girl head? wtf you talking bout? I aint got anything against eating pussy, I love eating pussy, but if a girl goes down on me, why won't they let me go down on them..

she might not like it.. or she might want you to do the alphabet backwards. who knows.. *shrugs* maybe she had a bad experience and a guy bit her while he was eating her mush...