RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-04, 01:05 PM   #1
Maki
New to RB

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
holla at yah boy

IP: 7061 249B

sik sex scenes~leave me red~hearin bitch wept screams~bleedin at the scemes of the sweet wet dreams of a hoe dien at the scabs on er knees//
homo's kno mo but no flow to slow to provoke thought on what they blow~all go home before i make holes in the dome of the foe~head u dead u faggot jus bled to death red an white now ur colors left to ur head//
i ain't the devil~jus the fallen angel molestered by this force taken pas evil on the par with dirtiest hurt me worse with my verbs bars words lef me jus to cuss this curse higher as the tyrants claim my level//
cept as u breath~slept on me as the people sleep~the people weep the schemin boy wonder wonders how his thunder gonna make the people plunder to gun yah the benafits remamiss of the profits made to reep//
yeh the profits make to reep~M-A~the only phrophet here to keep~kill yah dopest flowdiss hoes flip foes switch to the side left to kill all this//
Old 06-23-04, 01:42 PM   #2
Maki
New to RB

the blood of chirst i pour~before 4 torn whores playin dead on the brown thorned floor//
stuck in restraint against the door screamin "please no~more"~blood pressure soars as another dead ho makes the score board roar~the nuicense new prince does acts even the devil'da applaud as i sworn to tour~ment this hell bent well spent version of the god dien is the lord//
beef is a bore ~ can't smack it wit crack bitchs wit whack diss unless i pick crew to crackin out a Yigie board~jus to tell you how to see me gore~stand wit me or hit me but diss me then i see u fall//
kill the kid on his own street~both feet reek of offbeat beef as i beat his life line weeps mine to keeps~fuck peace his team dreams they'd see their home boy breath~pickin up mah shells whilst ur mother pickin up yah teeth~ as dental records identify this corpse torn lungs hung on this long war gone god gone lost his one son settin for the deep~one concequence i see for takin wit me//

Last edited by Maki : 06-23-04 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-23-04, 03:02 PM   #3
sun jian
Flyweight

IP: 737F 3407

yo go to the wu dynasty try outs and spitt a verse and your in yo
Old 06-24-04, 12:49 PM   #4
Maki
New to RB