RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-05, 02:18 PM   #1
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
I ended and party but still had fun

IP: 0825 899A

Here's another story

Last night me and my crew went to a party.. before that we were all over thee girls house smoking blunts and black n' milds.. But I didnt wanna go cause I just got done playing in the High Svhool Summer League like 30 minutes before.. So we went and got in free because I talked to the chick throwing the party.. We got their 1 hour aftr tit tarted it was aiight but no hciks was dancing so I starting smoking aanother mild going around the party smacking chick asses and blaming it on someone else when the cops came.. I tried to run so I ran towards the back door and couldnt open it....So i pulled real hard and the entire door broke and flew back and knocked a shelf down...so I ran around the corner then came back like I just arrived..and everyone was complaining because Pay-Pay's ( The girl throwing the party) mom said "yall ignorant motherfuckers always fucking up last tiem i tried to let yall have fun yall shot up the house and I kno it was them Dale Block Niggas" Then her brother was like everyone leave the property or Im shoot...

This nigga "Lil Ant" he doesnt give a fuck about shit said the be about it dont talk then he started shooting my way... I ran the Lil Ant said yall niggas some hoes.. I said "fuck you I aint taking a bullet, I aint you if I take 7 to the leg arm and chest Ima Die"..then next the you kno like 100 niggas walking to my boy Marvins house cause we moved the party their past curfew... I stopped traffic about 10 minutes.....

And Marvins party was jumpin we had 50 blunts already rolled up.. Smirnoff, a lot of Black n Milds.. E&J, Vodka, Daquiries, Hennesy, Grey Goose, and Hypnotiq....

And we even had a dice game and a playstation 2 hooked in the garage
Old 06-16-05, 02:24 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 8EC3 1E52

PS2, the one thing you did that wasn't illegiel...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 06-16-05, 02:37 PM   #3
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

dude... u are gonna be such a snitch... u gonna get a charge on u one day and not wanna go to jail... i hate ppl that brag about their wack ass stories tryin to sound hard.... smh

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 02:38 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

...You're saying you ripped a door off its hinges? Yeah, right. Maybe if the hinges were made of clay.
Old 06-16-05, 02:42 PM   #5
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 8EC3 1E52

My friend punched his door off it's hinges. Was funny as hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 06-16-05, 02:43 PM   #6
{Propain}
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-4
IP: D92C 0475

LOL! Yo Trem, you talking about Biggs right? Gahahaha!

Snow, Prezidict, Dizzee Rascal
Send a message via AIM to {Propain}   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 02:46 PM   #7
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 2929 AF98

Before I said no comment, but now this bitch nigga is lying.
Old 06-16-05, 02:55 PM   #8
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

Lol.. Nice Story.. It obvious you made it up while writing it.. LOL

Quote:
So i pulled real hard and the entire door broke and flew back and knocked a shelf down...so I ran around the corner then came back like I just arrived

Oh ok.. So did the cops just knock and run away, or what..lol

[
Old 06-16-05, 03:03 PM   #9
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 17E5 3029

that story=dumb

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 03:47 PM   #10
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 6B52 B741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
Here's another story

Last night me and my crew went to a party.. before that we were all over thee girls house smoking blunts and black n' milds.. But I didnt wanna go cause I just got done playing in the High Svhool Summer League like 30 minutes before.. So we went and got in free because I talked to the chick throwing the party..

Why does it seem like in your stories your trying to make shit seem like your just some damn scarface type nigga of ya hood n shit...shut that shit up nigga. u dont smoke ...u drank apple juice at the party and ate cigerette bubble gum.

We got their 1 hour aftr tit tarted it was aiight but no hciks was dancing so I starting smoking aanother mild going around the party smacking chick asses and blaming it on someone else

Wow your so hardcore and gully..u hit a girl on the ass and scared to fess up to it..maybe thats why you ALMOST got pussy and didnt get it.and what the hell.. u actin like her party was a damn club or some shit.....and hunny hunny..im glad you got back into school because your grammar sucks Donkey dick and your spelling is horrible...i understand Typos ..a few here and there...but uhm..you have multiple misspellings..last thing you need to be doing is "partying" and smoking "blunts"

when the cops came.. I tried to run so I ran towards the back door and couldnt open it....So i pulled real hard and the entire door broke and flew back and knocked a shelf down...so I ran around the corner then came back like I just arrived..and everyone was complaining because Pay-Pay's ( The girl throwing the party) mom said "yall ignorant motherfuckers always fucking up last tiem i tried to let yall have fun yall shot up the house and I kno it was them Dale Block Niggas" Then her brother was like everyone leave the property or Im shoot...

Um.what dumb ass smokes a bunch of weed at a party...runs from the cops..gets away with it..and then comes back?...uhm..can you say dumb bitch? yeah i bet ..cuz thats what you are..what the fuck is wrong with you kid? i should knock the color of ya body u not doing a good job of justifying it...."dale block niggas"?..i guess thats your killa nigga crew right?....and ...you gotta be 16 or somethin...u at a party that has a mother??...a mother thats inside of the house?..hm.. i guess she smokes too eh?...

This nigga "Lil Ant" he doesnt give a fuck about shit said the be about it dont talk then he started shooting my way... I ran the Lil Ant said yall niggas some hoes.. I said "fuck you I aint taking a bullet, I aint you if I take 7 to the leg arm and chest Ima Die"..then next the you kno like 100 niggas walking to my boy Marvins house cause we moved the party their past curfew... I stopped traffic about 10 minutes.....

And Marvins party was jumpin we had 50 blunts already rolled up.. Smirnoff, a lot of Black n Milds.. E&J, Vodka, Daquiries, Hennesy, Grey Goose, and Hypnotiq....

And we even had a dice game and a playstation 2 hooked in the garage

OHHHHH how nice u magically get 50 blunts and all these drinks from out of no where ....how lucky....im not even commenting on that shit...

Get a fucking life dukez..u making shit up and its kind of sad...i almost feel bad for you.

I tell ya..niggas on Rv gettin lamer and lamer by the days....this nigga on some soft shit fa real...smh..dont eva give me feedback on anything else i do..
Old 06-16-05, 03:49 PM   #11
Devolve
_

IP: 206E 7797

I think she summed it up.

_

1-0
Send a message via AIM to Devolve Send a message via Yahoo to Devolve   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 03:52 PM   #12
the omen
tha illest

^this Dude Needs To Stop Typing In This Little Ass Feed That Duznt Matter. Lol We Got A Damn Peanut Gallery...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 03:57 PM   #13
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: ECB3 36A0

Rippin a Door Off Hinges isnt that hard really.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 04:02 PM   #14
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

I'm superman...
Old 06-16-05, 04:07 PM   #15
Cesar August
New to RV

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 551D 769A

lol....the end sounded good tho...lol

Send a message via AIM to Cesar August Send a message via Yahoo to Cesar August   Reply With Quote