RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-04, 12:09 PM   #1
2~pacalypse
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Get your hot~dogs and sticks, so I can roast ya.

IP: 6B78 0379

Yeah Check it

Pac Keep It Explict, Its So Ballastic, Keep My Flows So Simplistic, I Got This Damn Game So Damn Twisted~
My Past I Miss It, My Future I Wished It, Now Im Stuck In A Hole That I Cant Consist It~
Imah Keep On Writin' All My Life And Wont Stop Till Im Dead, Its Impossable For Paper To Hold Whats All In My Head, I Havent Came Near To Say What I've Said, Hip-Hop And Rap Is All I've Blead~
I Wont Ever Get Signed Thats Just The Way It Goes, Im One Fuckin' Rapper Who Dont Want The Hoes, I Keep It Going I Dont Run Out Of Flows, When Is My Record Company Coming? Only God Will Know~
Am I Invisible? Am I That Hard To See? Will I Ever Have Fans That Will Look Up To Me, That Will Ever Want To Be Me, That Will Follow My Moves And Sing My Lyrics While Im On TV?~
Will I Ever Get Noticed My Alter Ego On My Rapper Side?~
Its Just So Hard When You Got Friends Up Your Ass Wanting To Be On Your Track Too, They Just People Who Wanna Say "Well I Knew Him", Well Ya Know What FUCK YOU, Cuz You Aint Gonna Be There When I Reach The Top, Will You? You Wont Ever Be There When Im Making My CD, Will You?~
You Aint Gettin' In For Free Back Stage And All That Good Shit, Cuz When I Told You I Was Gonna Rap You Threw A Funny Fit, Laughing At Me Talkin' Shit Behind My Back While I Would Sit, Yall Would Laugh Harder When I Would Spit, Then I Would Find My Papers Missing And YOU Would Be Rappin' My Shit, Then I Realized That You Was A Friend Who Bit~
Music Comes With A Price Too Cuz You Gotta Pay A Price, Losing Your Friends Will Happen More Than Twice~
You'll Get Dissed And Booed By Other Fans, Dont Cha Just Wish Everyone Was Just Like Stan~
Execpt They Arent That Crazy To Go Kill Themselves Or Anyone Else, Cuz Then You'll Get Blamed For Explict Lyrics On The Shelf~
Its Like Im A Ghost No One Realizes My Talent When I Spit A Verse, I Mean Jigga Gets Praises For Spittin' One Line Without A Curse~
Alot Of Things Go From Bad To Worse And Never Seems To Stop, I Try To Get Reconized By Coming Out On Top~
Fuck All Of Those Who Ever Doubted Me And Who Still Do, And For Those Of You Who Dont Have A Clue Who I Am, FUCK YOU...!!!

Im Lost In A Twisted World Inside My Hip-Hop Game, Im Gettin' Dizzy From This Shit And I've Yet To Reach Fame, What Is It With Prasing A Rappers Name? All They Do Is Ride Your Dick To Get Feelings They Cant Obtain~
They Have Pictures And Posters On Their Walls, But What Happens To Those Things When We Fall?, Do They Rip Them Down And Crumble Them To Balls?, I Guess Sometimes Our Fans Make The Wrong Calls~
How Is It That If You Know How To Rap You Get All Kinds Of Riches, But While You Just A Regular Person That Kind Of Shit Becomes Wishes, You Wish For The Money To Pay This Months Rent To Those Stupid Bitches, Then You Get Rustled By A Drug Dealer Cuz You Havent Paid Him Cuz Of Those Snitches~
Our Faces Are Painted Images Of What We Want To Send Off, But On The Inside We All Just Pissed Off~
We All Sad Or Mad In Some Kind Of Way, Tellin' Or Friends And Parents "Im Taking My Life Today!!"~
Being An Artist Will Be Everything In My Life That Ive Ever Wanted, But Then Once I Do That Ill Always Flaunt It, Not Thinking About Who Doesnt Have It, It'll Be Like There Taunted, Cuz I Remember When I Was Like Them I Wanted To Be A Rapper So Bad Its Like I Was Haunted~
Fame And Fortune Isnt All That We Really Want In Life These Days, We Want EVERYTHING To Be Our Way...

Woo Kid!

Crip 4 Life NiGgA
Quote:
I take off my brim,
Moment of silence of my homeboy Souljah Slim

Quote:
Country boy there’s sumfin foreign,
Bout a hundred thousand
More than what your in

Old 08-19-04, 01:11 PM   #2
2~pacalypse
Light Weight