RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-07, 05:33 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
The rise of femininity, and decline of masculinity in today's male.

IP: 1236 F4FC

I'll probably receive a lot of hate from the female population on this board for this, but I really feel the need to speak out. I’m not exactly sure how to address this situation, so I guess I should just nosedive straight into. Simply put, I believe women should be cleaning, cooking, and staying home with the kids. The man should be the one going out and providing for his family like it used to be. Let’s look at this way: It's human nature; it's the very foundation our DNA was constructed around. If one was to look back at the Neanderthal stage of evolution, it was the men who were going out to hunt, and providing the food for the woman and children. That's how the nomadic hunters functioned, but even when man became sedentary it was the men who toiled out on the fields, not the women.

Nowadays the modern woman has got it through her head that she needs to pervert our genetic code in order to acquire equality with the male gender. This is ridiculous, ignorant, and blasphemous. Women are so caught up in this egotistical viewpoint that they fail to realise the actual role of the man and the woman that has been upheld since the beginning of mankind. Men do the physically harder work because we're a physically stronger gender. We were created with the biology to provide for and protect our family, to be strong, and to go out and obtain the means to ensure our survival. However this does not make us superior to the female; it's the ignorant viewpoint of certain women that want to have the same rights as men, who made it out to be as if this made us superior. The woman is supposed to equal the man by taking up responsibilities of a different form; which may be just as difficult and/or more difficult in a less physically labouring fashion. Yet do to the insecurity and concern of women that men will find them weak and pathetic, they have lead themselves to adopt a mentality that’s causing them to take on roles that the male gender once dominated so undisputedly. The result is ball busting female attorneys, CEO's, and Doctors, who think they have to be hard on everyone to appear tough and capable of rivalling man in the positions biology intended him to be in. The fuck is that? I for one preferred woman when they were soft and caring; rather than rugged and manly.

Now that we’ve looked into the rise of masculinity in modern women, lets take a look at another phenomenon that's currently occurring: the rise of femininity in modern man. Today’s ideal man, whose looks we’re taught to envy, is that of a feminine, high pitched voice speaking, tight clothes wearing, fancy bleached hair having, pretty boy. An example of this is male sex symbol, and superstar soccer icon David Beckham.

Nice skirt, David.

I see men nowadays walking down the street with their arms around their girlfriends, switching their hips more than her. Guys are more concerned about their hair and shoes than girls are these days. They want to have nice nails, they want to bleach their hair and style it. They want to wear feminine clothes that were designed by homosexuals who act as if they're women themselves. And this is deemed acceptable because it’s “fashion sense”. I’ve never seen so many pink shirts being worn by men in my entire life.

Metro-sexuality is on a rise, and the number of women taking over jobs that were once the males’ genre of work is increasing. Sooner or later girls are going to be the ones making tackles on the football field while guys flip each other in the air and shake pompoms. Well I say fuck that, I’ll die with my dick in my hand before you ever see me on top a tower of men crying “Go team!”

I went on Google images and typed in “male fashion”, MALE fashion. This is what I found.

WTF IS THAT!? WTFFF IS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT!? WOW, that’s beyond ridiculous.

Goddamn, I’m glad I’m going to die before I see my grandkids, kids, turn into a bunch of sissies. We need to go Chino XL on them before the generals of our armies have vaginas.

WHO’S WITH ME!?
Old 09-20-07, 08:08 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

I think your opinion about women in charge being majorly prevelent to the point where its a problem is outdated by atleast 20 years..

I mean I cant get over how during the 80's when these feminist movements really took charge and all those powerful bread-winning women really necked up, their general mentality was "rawr i am woman i need no man i can wear a suit too!"

And now a days their going straight back into selling sex to get their way.......

Dude, the world is a fucking rat race, you know that........i know that..... Nobody can change it because there is no set human mindstate defining the laws of reality on this planet.. Kids are quite free to be compleatly diluded by wack fashion trends.. Whose gonna stop them? Whose gonna talk sense into them?

Not you...

And I'm not gonna bother being an interloper when it comes to fashion.. I just dont care.. Let people wear whatever they want.. If you really let it annoy you.. Then your the dickhead.........not them....
Old 09-20-07, 09:35 AM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

It doesn't annoy me that much, I just randomly felt like going on a rant yesterday cuz I had a few beers so I chose this topic, cuz ball busting chicks, and sissy guys, suck.
Old 09-20-07, 11:34 AM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

It's kinda like JSummerz and Latin Kitten, they both fkn suck right?

That's the point im trying to make here.
Old 09-20-07, 08:15 PM   #5
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9B2C 9A4D

ur late...

I made a thread like this months ago

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-07, 08:22 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
ur late...

I made a thread like this months ago

I emphasised and elaborated on the point you were making a little more.
Old 09-20-07, 08:23 PM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I think your opinion about women in charge being majorly prevelent to the point where its a problem is outdated by atleast 20 years..

I mean I cant get over how during the 80's when these feminist movements really took charge and all those powerful bread-winning women really necked up, their general mentality was "rawr i am woman i need no man i can wear a suit too!"

And now a days their going straight back into selling sex to get their way.......

Dude, the world is a fucking rat race, you know that........i know that..... Nobody can change it because there is no set human mindstate defining the laws of reality on this planet.. Kids are quite free to be compleatly diluded by wack fashion trends.. Whose gonna stop them? Whose gonna talk sense into them?

Not you...

And I'm not gonna bother being an interloper when it comes to fashion.. I just dont care.. Let people wear whatever they want.. If you really let it annoy you.. Then your the dickhead.........not them....

When's the last time you looked at the Asian culture, and their philosophy regarding women? Let’s take the Sri Lankan culture for example. They raise their women to cook, clean, and take care of their siblings, in order to prepare them to be good housewives in the future. My girlfriend immigrated from Sri Lanka, and I know for a fact that she would agree with most, if not all the points I’ve made thus far. Now I’m not saying woman shouldn’t be working the same jobs as men, but they should still be cooking, cleaning and raising the kids despite their occupation. At the least they can share the responsibilities with the man. It’s human nature to reproduce and it’s female nature to nurture and raise the child. I believe it’s a distortion of our DNA makeup when a woman adopts a mind state that she should be the one going out and working, while the man stays home and raises the kids. America is so brainwashed by the media that we’ve become obsessed with ethics that never existed in the past. The European culture, and the American culture at one point also possessed the same mentality I’m presenting to you now. Furthermore, there were no complaints of unfair treatment from woman at the time. The reason behind this is because they understood the role of the man, and the woman, and they would still receive the outmost respect while remaining within the boundaries of their role. The woman of this age not only accepted this mentality, but also supported it. When feminists first made their appearance, a lot of the females within the community were outraged. I’m not saying that woman shouldn’t have rights, and they shouldn’t vote, and they shouldn’t be aloud in politics etc. I’m simply stating it’s wrong to neglect your biological purpose in life, and to pilfer that of another gender.

Last edited by Jack The Rippa : 09-21-07 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-20-07, 09:28 PM   #8
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F132 1618

way too long ta read but i disagree. im glad women dont rely on men cuz a woman without a job is a bloodsucking hoe. and no matter how long we been doing it no matter how much of a tradition it is it dont make it right
Old 09-20-07, 10:10 PM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
When's the last time you looked at the Asian culture, and their philosophy regarding women? Let’s take the Sri Lankan culture for example. They raise their women to cook, clean, and take care of their siblings, in order to prepare them to be good housewives in the future. My girlfriend immigrated from Sri Lankan, and I know for a fact that she would agree with most, if not all the points I’ve made thus far. Now I’m not saying woman shouldn’t be working the same jobs as men, but they should still be cooking, cleaning and raising the kids despite their occupation. At the least they can share the responsibilities with the man. It’s human nature to reproduce and it’s female nature to nurture and raise the child. I believe it’s a distortion of our DNA makeup when a woman adopts a mind state that she should be the one going out and working, while the man stays home and raises the kids. America is so brainwashed by the media that we’ve become obsessed with ethics that never existed in the past. The European culture, and the American culture at one point also possessed the same mentality I’m presenting to you now. Furthermore, there were no complaints of unfair treatment from woman at the time. The reason behind this is because they understood the role of the man, and the woman, and they would still receive the outmost respect while remaining within the boundaries of their role. The woman of this age not only accepted this mentality, but also supported it. When feminists first made their appearance, a lot of the females within the community were outraged. I’m not saying that woman shouldn’t have rights, and they shouldn’t vote, and they shouldn’t be aloud in politics etc. I’m simply stating it’s wrong to neglect your biological purpose in life, and to pilfer that of another gender.

In Japan, they do all this shit. Women technically have equal rights... They can vote, have whatever job, etc... However, they choose to get into feminine stuff like cooking of their own free will. Also, it's sort of a social expectation that if they become pregnant or get married, they should soon quit their job to become a housewife.

They have a complicated social system, but women are basically considered lower than men. A young man might be lower than an older woman in a higher working position or something, but in general the are lower. For example, if they are wearing traditional Japanese clothing, they are expected to take smaller, more graceful steps, keep their heads down and speak quietly and a lot less frequently.

It's pretty interesting... Westerners are usually all like omfg that's so backwards, they are behind the times, I can't believe women are treated so poorly over there. But if you actually approach Japanese women and talk to them about it, they will say that it's just how it is, and western people don't understand their culture.
Old 09-20-07, 11:25 PM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ Exactly.....
Old 09-21-07, 06:50 AM   #11
сварливый

IP: 9EB4 0D65

It's a good thread, jack, really.

I just didn't read it.

cheers!
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-21-07, 11:32 AM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

rofl @ go chino Xl on them. Agreed.
Old 09-21-07, 06:38 PM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It's a good thread, jack, really.

I just didn't read it.

cheers!

LMAO, you fkn bitch
Old 09-21-07, 08:49 PM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
When's the last time you looked at the Asian culture, and their philosophy regarding women? Let’s take the Sri Lankan culture for example. They raise their women to cook, clean, and take care of their siblings, in order to prepare them to be good housewives in the future. My girlfriend immigrated from Sri Lanka, and I know for a fact that she would agree with most, if not all the points I’ve made thus far. Now I’m not saying woman shouldn’t be working the same jobs as men, but they should still be cooking, cleaning and raising the kids despite their occupation. At the least they can share the responsibilities with the man. It’s human nature to reproduce and it’s female nature to nurture and raise the child. I believe it’s a distortion of our DNA makeup when a woman adopts a mind state that she should be the one going out and working, while the man stays home and raises the kids. America is so brainwashed by the media that we’ve become obsessed with ethics that never existed in the past. The European culture, and the American culture at one point also possessed the same mentality I’m presenting to you now. Furthermore, there were no complaints of unfair treatment from woman at the time. The reason behind this is because they understood the role of the man, and the woman, and they would still receive the outmost respect while remaining within the boundaries of their role. The woman of this age not only accepted this mentality, but also supported it. When feminists first made their appearance, a lot of the females within the community were outraged. I’m not saying that woman shouldn’t have rights, and they shouldn’t vote, and they shouldn’t be aloud in politics etc. I’m simply stating it’s wrong to neglect your biological purpose in life, and to pilfer that of another gender.

You also cant neglect the human ability to evolve and roll over with the times.. A lot of things have changed since then, its not only the status of the female bro...

I think to be honest we would have to be less complex as a species to want to just stay the same forever.. Things will always be in a constant state of change and that itself is one of the only things you cant change in this world. What your essentually putting forward in this thread is an inability to accept social development and evolution.

If you think that way.......then go join a church..

They hate change.. Thats why most of their belief's remain antiquated dark age dogma even to this day, because they posess the exact same mentality as your expressing with this thread.

The system your talking about does have benefits though I will say that. But at the same time its has its pitfalls aswell. Women are more free now than theyve ever been and good on them. You may hate it, but you will have to accept it.