RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-05, 06:05 AM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

My day.....yesterday

IP:

Well I don't wanna start 5 threads so i'll just do it all here:

1.) @ the finest girl in my class summer school dropping out of the class JUST as I was starting to talk to her.

2.) I saw the Andy Milonakis show yesterday for the first time. Ummm wow. I have to admit some of it's funny (like teaching the chunky peanut butter to dance by giving it lessons with salsa) but some of it is so incredibly stupid it's hard to imagine HOW much drugs he does.

3.) Just as I was starting to destroy Ashley's heart into nothing by being mean while she was trying to talk to me (again) I had to watch Hitch and feel bad about it. But holy fuckin shit @ how much game that nigga has in the movie. He comes up withshit in half a second that I would take 2 minutes to think of. =/

4.) God damn the U.S. Postal Service. kapolitins (from RB) sent me a dollar in change for my mp3 player and they fuckin ripped open the shit and left me with just a piece of paper from kap. *cries*

5.) My sleeping habits = officially fucked. I came home and was tired because the night before I only got 2 hours of sleep and I JUST woke up at 2:38 am. *gets off the net so much*

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-12-05, 06:10 AM   #2
tim dim
Middle Weight

IP:

Lmao @ the postal service taking your money
Old 07-12-05, 06:16 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
1.) @ the finest girl in my class summer school dropping out of the class JUST as I was starting to talk to her.
So get a number?

Quote:
2.) I saw the Andy Milonakis show yesterday for the first time. Ummm wow. I have to admit some of it's funny (like teaching the chunky peanut butter to dance by giving it lessons with salsa) but some of it is so incredibly stupid it's hard to imagine HOW much drugs he does.
*shrugs*

Quote:
3.) Just as I was starting to destroy Ashley's heart into nothing by being mean while she was trying to talk to me (again) I had to watch Hitch and feel bad about it. But holy fuckin shit @ how much game that nigga has in the movie. He comes up withshit in half a second that I would take 2 minutes to think of. =/
Thats cause movies are pre-written and he is told what to say.

Quote:
4.) God damn the U.S. Postal Service. kapolitins (from RB) sent me a dollar in change for my mp3 player and they fuckin ripped open the shit and left me with just a piece of paper from kap. *cries*
......*shrugs*suck shit

Quote:
5.) My sleeping habits = officially fucked. I came home and was tired because the night before I only got 2 hours of sleep and I JUST woke up at 2:38 am. *gets off the net so much*
Mine are probably worse than yours. Thismorning I went to sleep at 4am then woke up at 5 cause I couldnt sleep, then stayed on till 7 and slept till 12. And I do this often :-/
Old 07-12-05, 06:22 AM   #4
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

1.) No. She seems to only talk to mexican guys but she just kept smiling at me so I went over and talked to her for like 3 minutes before the bell rang.
2.) *shrugs*
3.) Oh, I didn't know movies had scripts. But I bet there's a lot of guys out there who really are tht good.
4.) *doesn't*
5.) This isn't a damn contest!

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-12-05, 07:24 AM   #5
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

IP:

yayyyy will smith
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 08:33 AM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

^^^ My thoughts exactly
Old 07-12-05, 11:19 AM   #7
Talon Ted
New to RV

IP:

Will Smith = .
Send a message via Yahoo to Talon Ted   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 11:29 AM   #8
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP:

EVA MENDEZ....WOW......hitched

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:36 PM   #10
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

I wonder how many guys took notes during Hitch. Cuz I did, and it all works. I'm like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-12-05, 02:33 PM   #12
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
1.) @ the finest girl in my class summer school dropping out of the class JUST as I was starting to talk to her...No. She seems to only talk to mexican guys but she just kept smiling at me so I went over and talked to her for like 3 minutes before the bell rang.

Grow a mustache and call yourself Guido.
Quote:

Most comedy series today = not really funny.
Quote:

Movies aren't real, even movies about love. With that said, love isn't real. But word, Will Smith is a smooth operator.
Quote:

Two words for ya - Go Postal
Quote:

FUCK DAT GO BACK TO SLEEP BEFORE I FUCKIN OWN YOU
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 07-12-05, 02:39 PM   #13
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP:

Quote:
.) Oh, I didn't know movies had scripts. But I bet there's a lot of guys out there who really are tht good.

I'm gonna watch the movie and he smooth Will is first before I say anything...
Old 07-12-05, 03:13 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lmao @ the will smith part. word. I was like "damn, yo". That shit where he pulled the girl away when he gave her money was G'd up. ~_~

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote