RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-05, 05:29 PM   #1
50hater_killer
Knock out kings fur life

eminems 05 cd

IP: EE9E 78E3

Ok I heard from my cuz's and my bro that eminem has some big ass upcomming cd in 05 and I tried tellin him it was encore but he says their is another one. So i checked my undergrond sites and eminem is workin on the future but not releasing until late in the year and he still swears their is a cd floating about.
Old 01-03-05, 05:48 PM   #2
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

shit...if he does it better be like his old shit...cuz encore was straight up asscrack from hell hes losin it...but i guess im lookin forward to it but encore really made me dislike him a lot more...and all his recent freestyles he does the stupid "we gon go to da party" type bullshit...so gay he acts like 50 cent now
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 01-03-05, 05:54 PM   #3
50hater_killer
Knock out kings fur life

Yea ur right in a way 50 is gay and he signed on with 50 to leave dre. But yea like they say all great rappers have their ups and downs I think he is just running out of stuff to write about.
Old 01-03-05, 05:56 PM   #4
(X)eed
(X) CeEding all Expectations

Text Record: 11-18
IP: 5A50 DAC7

homie 4 real>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit ima buy that shit the day it comes out yo final yo.................... wat you mean by "we gon go to da party" type free-styles eminem doez neva heard of tht shit,...................................... holla

(X)CeeD

Old 01-03-05, 05:58 PM   #5
(X)eed

yo kat he didnt sign 50 just 2 get rid of dre fuk that ...........lol hahahahahah man he did that cuz he saw talent in 50 and that time virgin records didnt wnt 50 cuz of his shit wit those gangs and shit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so eminem signed him up,........... dawg get ur facts rite ......no beef

(X)CeeD

Old 01-03-05, 06:00 PM   #6
50hater_killer
Knock out kings fur life

all straight homes I did not know that but I read up and it said that he is gonna be kind of quite on the record and all that and just start touring when he feels like it becuase he said like in toy soilder he just wants to spend some time with his baby girl for he thinks that encore took some of that away from him.
Old 01-03-05, 06:04 PM   #7
(X)eed

wtf u mean quiete hus quite.... an eminem is or has decided 2 sit dwn 4 a while homies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dsnt mean hes out in his recent interview wit mtv he said he wnts time off frm the rap game....................... not like out ....................

(X)CeeD

Old 01-03-05, 06:06 PM   #8
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by (x) CeEd
homie 4 real>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit ima buy that shit the day it comes out yo final yo.................... wat you mean by "we gon go to da party" type free-styles eminem doez neva heard of tht shit,...................................... holla

listen to "encore" on the encore cd wit dre and 50 and bring the lyrics here...
also go to www.hiphopgame.com to the audio section theres 2 freestyles if you scroll down he did in london when he was promoting encore on the tim westwood show..and they were ass cuz of all the "party this party that" bullshit...he had 1 good line in both freestyles eminem lost it

peace
Old 01-03-05, 06:14 PM   #9
(X)eed

thnx 4 dat but wats up wit the "encore" song in "encore" wat doez dat have any thing 2 do wit this.............................................. .............. holla

(X)CeeD

Old 01-03-05, 06:15 PM   #10
(X)eed

yo were do i klik 2 c the audio section..............the "hip hop" logo or wat??????????????

(X)CeeD

Old 01-03-05, 06:32 PM   #11
Compose

^im talking about the encore song on encore...the name is "encore/curtains down" the last track...em uses that shit for the chorus...he thinks he can get into the party scene but thats not his style he should stick to what he does best but oh well hes getting run by the industry now that he has money...
Old 01-03-05, 07:55 PM   #12
50hater_killer
Knock out kings fur life

Yea you have a point he is running out of stuff to rap about now with his mom takin care what next?
Old 01-04-05, 11:36 PM   #13
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9A80 AF2E

ur right he is kinda runnin out of things to rap about atleast with his drug stuff like "Big Weenie" and "Rain Man" but he's getting better at the serious stuff like in "Like Toy Soldiers" and what the fuck is all this trash talk bout him, that shit didn't make him wack or anything in my eyes and the song "Encore" is one of the best tracks on the cd and i highly doubt that Eminem is gonna come out with a new album y do u think it's called "Encore" plus u could tell by the lyrics in it that he's gonna retire "because i don't want to leave the game without atleast sayin goodbye" what does that tell ya and even yet he said in interviews that he wants to return to the quite life again, i'm not tryin to start beef with ya'll but ya'll talk bout Slim as if he totally sucks if u ask me i think is new shit is better than his old shit u could relate more in most of the stuff.

Last edited by hood_dawg : 01-04-05 at 11:44 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-05, 03:26 PM   #14
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 04A2 D662

Is this that "The Funeral" stuff i read somewhere on here? I'm looking forward to it, see if he's going to continue or go back to his old raw shit (i sincerely hope he'll do the last thing but we'll just have to wait and see i guess)...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-05, 03:28 PM   #15
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

IP: A190 A400

He Definitly Needs A New Cd. Sum Bombass Cd That Wuill Help Make U 4git About Encore ( Being As It Is, It Sucked). Hopefully Sumthin Like Marshall Mathers Lp Or Slim Shady Lp. Even Eminem Show Was Better And I Wasnt All 2 Impressed By Eminem Show.

ThE NeW kIdS oN tHe BlOcK SuCk A lOt Of DiCk
BoY-gIrL gRoUpS MaKe Me SiCk
AnD I cAn'T WaIt TiL i CaTcH aLl U FaGgOtS iN PuBlIc
ImA LoVe It