RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-04, 09:17 PM   #1
Dialect OTYP
Banned

Text Record: 7-7
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
blaze one time(very hott lyrics get at me plz)

IP: 40AD 16C8

IP: 97E3 8A3C

i got the sinest of clynics/ im a gymnist only when its/ about deminished lipids/ i get dis ta flow like water/ pump nine times and blow in ya daughter/ this sniff is tight they call me importa/ life or death you rockin on the boarda/ ta pop or not/ ta drop the top/ and cock the glock/ till i rock ya knock/ no kids could be at this level im a grown man/ shot off clips in you wit the gun in ya own hand/ nigga talkin shit like he stand on his home land/ claimin rough stuff when kickin wit ya boys/ im hot stuff like flippin hittin kitchen toys/ sizzlin and bakin like cake or pie/ i be so high it make you hate the sky/ cuz that shit is blue but what we smokin be green/ you mus be suckin my mag the way you choke on the beam/ i shook all ta be shook but still i'd shake another/ my flow so directly dis you it makes ya hate ya mother/ this kid is to hot straight spittin balls of flame/ to raw to nice shit to good for the hall of fame/ i gause ya dame/ and pause ya brain/ jus admit it he's sick/ you know she horny the minute she get/ a wiff of da dick/ jus sit down and shut up dont nobody wanna hear you/ never will they ever fear you/ cant get near you/ then i write my slugs as a letter adressed dear you/ my skills are hot safe from luck/ pick it up roll it up blaze it up/

after this you gunna wanna quit/
smoke it up toke it up blaze dat shit/
you niggas is stupid wit ya fake one line/
lets get high blaze one time/

you bitches is on some crazy drama/ better go call ya baby mama/ cuz you bout ta go float in the bay behind ya/ niggas is pussy neva mind ya/
cant stop him theres no chance for dat/ im so hot i pass the girls be glancin back/ put the beam on the steal real inhance da gat/ boxed up shipped out the man is trapped/ if he gunna talk shit by my hand he slapped/ niggas is real fuck up like smokin that candy wack/or like the vickins ready ta act/ like they done got randy back/
now niggas try ta knock me cuz im ridin the top now/ when i ride wit da top down/ i pull that glock pound/ and niggas always shot down/ freakin and peepin while deep in the ocean/ we gets ta smokin and tokin till we chokin then its back ta coastin/ so im comin toward ya man wit a gat in hand/ ta clap ya stand/ like plans ta burry pakastan/ id smack a man/ for what his afta man/ im a hot brother wit two whips a bitch and a kid on the way/ cops come the weed be hid on that day/ things start fallin i put the bib in the way/ whos ready for a whippin today/ im spittin away/ and ripin ya play/ of what it is that you say/ so learn ta flow better/ smoke out on a search for cheddar/ this nigga is goin down, never/ wit my clever lever of deader redder pepper/ when i get her/ and my shit is for sex we play ta fuck/ smoked out chocha blaze it up/

i got a florencent gat and ta match a green beam/ we live on the edge somthin like an extreme team/ slugs split ya head make ya brain look like a stream bean/ if im on the mic i mean bussiness/ packin six this gangsta is the fitest/ curb fuck wit ya grill peace and send you to da denist/ dialect aka the thug street apprentice/ a neighborhood menis/ niggas catch rays like antennas/ swervin fast hydro in the canals of venice/ i aint gangsta but what i am is better/ wit heat the slugs ull stick in you like leather/ i knew id get up in it before i met her/ boys yellin out "get her"/ ya girl wanted ta suck my dick so shit, i let her/ but i prolly jus fuck her and forget her/ jus pluck her wit da header/ you nothin like the boy/ niggas aint hot like dat so dey wanna fight da boy/ stompin niggies in games wit da righteous toy/ the gats from the side jus might deploy/ the new move da do dues im the right mecoy/ ice on the wrist ull frost bite da boy/ and leave yall bitches frozen/ gat empty enemy head left open/ rollin smokin/ holdin tokin/ bold and chokin/ stare at the game nigga jus focus/ swift like a jet fast like a lotus/ its the end of the road ya life is hopeless/ theres jus no way(3x)/ cuz when im gunnin they run and they hide/ i leave the trunk of ya coupe in the front of ya ride/ i pack da cream shit jus crossed a mil/ off slangin coke and indursment deals/ at 190 the porche will kill/ so stay off da side walk or i erase ya mind/ my secrets are burried un safe ta find/ the slugs ull bast ya spine/ sit back spit gats hit dat blaze one time/

get at me
Send a message via ICQ to Dialect OTYP   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-04, 09:25 PM   #2
Menik
Word.

IP: DD10 0DFF

You need to leave 3 links or 3 names of people you left feedback on or this will get closed, Thanks.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-04, 09:42 PM   #3
Dialect OTYP
Banned

Text Record: 7-7
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40AD 16C8

idk that shit go check yourself i know ive given feedback thats all that realy matters if you question that go find where i did give it because im not takin my time to do that link bullshit
Send a message via ICQ to Dialect OTYP   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-04, 09:48 PM   #4
Menik
Word.

IP: DD10 0DFF

Fine...If You Want This Re-Opened PM Me Links...Maybe I Will Re-Open It Then..But Its Closed.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote