RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-04, 05:38 PM   #1
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

Latin...Official RB's stupidest member.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i'll drop when i feel like it or when i have time son........sometime early or mid next week.........i did say i was done with battling on this board cuz i was bored of it....but ppl keep callin me out man...i dont even get hyped up to battle all this is boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis
you are fuckin weak....so its sunday today...it will take you 7 days then maybe another 2 or 3 to write 40 lines.......fuck this.....i was expecting like 2 days max....dam thats goes to show ur hella wak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
if u really thought i meant that,that would've been more than 7 days...i dunno what u said 7 days for .........u're just makin urself look stupid......sorry i start weeks by monday,i'm not in the uk faggot...............anyway,stop talkin to me

How dumb is this girl. Weeks commence Sunday no matter what country your are in its not a British thing you stupid girl. So seeing as today is sunday, you said "mid next week" that would mean, the middle of next week, therefore explains why I thought you meant Sunday plus 7 days(thats what a week consists of Kitten, just so you know) and in the middle of the week which could be Tuesday or Wednesday.

To conclude...

Weeks start on Sundays.

One week consists of 7 days.

Mid week means the middle of a week.

You are stupid and ugly