RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-03, 11:23 PM   #1
obsenity

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
I Am A Man

IP: 6236 079F

I Am A Man

Ur gun my fist// all the power at ya finger, mine at my wrist// the lead is unforgiving my fist hurts us both// but u’ll breathe again, I won’t get close// u could cover me in holes I could break ya nose// I could pop ya lip, u could put blood all over my clothes// a scuffle over who gets merked// but tell me whos them man the lazy nigga or the one that does work// the one that puts effort and shows his pain// or the one who can end it with one shot aimed at ya brain// I swing u shoot, I survive how I can// no matter wat in my eyes I am a man//////
Old 11-01-03, 05:08 PM   #2
Kenoras

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 5F3D 878D

r u sure?
Old 11-01-03, 06:32 PM   #3
Da NFamous
Str8 From CopKilla Queens

Text Record: 0-4
IP: 4577 CD9A

^U should be incarcerated for attempted idiocy, I was feelin the poem, i been thinkin about this for a while like back when i was like 10 ish a lil younger every body wants to fight and u saw who the REAL niggas were but now everybody got gats and everybody thinks u need lines to be tough, those are all the punks who know theyd break they pretty hands, but now the real niggas gotta carry that shit to stay alive, shit is messed up, good drop glad ur on the right side, stay snuffin niggas, 1luv.
Send a message via AIM to Da NFamous   Reply With Quote