RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-05, 02:32 PM   #1
.:Fire:.
New to RV

Fire's Free (text and GFX)

IP:

Iite these are two verses i wrote for battles a lil while ago

This is a battle vs. Phantom

Bar1: pH is an important chemical in soil that affects the growth of plants therfore
it would be important for a gardener to understand and care about pH, check the link formore info http://www.gardenersnet.com/atoz/ph.htm .
And his name is PHantom.
Bar2: Golf courses have holes thats where u try to hit the ball into.
Bar3: You put blades into a fan to assemble it, obviously.

Belive these BLADES-BE-SCARIN-DEEPER and i SPRAY-BEAMS,HARMIN-PEOPLE/
Cuz i dont give a fuck bout PH like a LAZY-GARDEN-KEEPER/*Fuck this bitch*
( http://www.gardenersnet.com/atoz/ph.htm )

You could get hit with the POUND-OR-HAWK,and im tired of lil bitches trying ta HOUND-THA-BOSS/
Phantom ill rest under a MOUND-A-MOSS when he get filled with more holes than a ROUND-OF-GOLF/ *BLAAACCCKKOOOOWWW*

This bitch get KILLED-WIT-A-LYNCH or FILLED-WITH-THA-FIFTH/
If not, beaten till ya get DRILLED-IN-A-DITCH cuz im stickin blades in Phan(fan) like i was BUILDIN-THA-BITCH/ *HAHAHA...K.O!!!*

Ok this is a battle vs. a kid named Cripple4Shizzle , and yes he is crippled for real.

1-CriPLE4shizzle when u pernounce PLE its PULL so re-arange it and you get Pull 4(four) next to or on cripz
2-Cripz is obviously in a wheelchair therefore he cant physically move himself
3-Enviormentalist's study the enviorment slugs are part of the enviorment
4-He literally cant stand, so he CAN NOT stand ta get fucked
5-Str8 multi abuse
6-I gave cripz some gfx tips a while ago which included a few web pages for him to sight(see) of
execelent tutorials which he uses

Ill throw a str8 WAR-WIT-FISTS or cock back and GORE-WIT-CLIPS/
Watch this WHORE-GET-RIPPED cuz i aint gotta re-arange ya name ta Ple(pull) 4-ON-CRIPZ/

This stupid-prick gets fused-wit-clips till cripz str8 LOOSE-HIS-HEALTH/
And ya audios PROVE-YA-WEALTH,how u supposed ta rock a crowd u cant even MOVE-YA-SELF/

These GATS-I-HUG ill BLAST-THIS-'THUG' and when it come to rap im way PAST-THIS-BUG/
And if u see the GAT-YOU-FUCKED cuz enviormental studies aint the only way you CATCHING-SLUGS/

Fuck it ill let my fifth BLAM-AT-THIS-DUCK, cripz couldnt sell a record if he put his FAM-ON-THA-CUT/
This 'pillow biter' been seen wit a HAND-IN-HIS-BUTT cuz girls know he just cant STAND-TA-GET-FUCKED/

Fire SPIT-THA-BEST your SHIT-WIT-TEXT, you betta GRIP-YA-VEST cuz ull get HIT-WIT-TECHS/
That ill RIP-YA-CHEST and SPLIT-YA-NECK,leave this BITCH-A-MESS, now this CRIP-DEPRESSED/

This BLADE-ILL-SLICE his organs turn his FACE-TO-ICE Fuck with fire? nah im WAY-TOO-NICE/
Graphics Artist of the month? bitch i MADE-YOU-NICE you shoulda THANKED-ME-TWICE when i gave you that PAGE-TO-SIGHT/

Heres some of my recent GFX

Ok so just holla at me