RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Will A Peer 5 55.56%
LadyLyrical 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-04, 07:38 PM   #1
LadyLyrical
New to RB

LadyLyrical .vs. Will A Peer

IP: B417 F924

_+Rulez+_

Unlimited Barz(No Stories)
3-0 Ko
First 5 votes Wins
No crew/clit ridin/Hate votes
no FEEDING((can not stress this enough))
No Biting/Recycling
Linit The Freeposting ppl
Deadline 1 day after you Check In((Not Drwin this out to 3 days acceptions if you just couldnt get on))

Votes Must Be Explained such as

Multies-
Metas-
Punches-
Consistancy-
Flow-
Wordplay-
Feel-
Complexity-

Quote Will a Peer-

Quote LadyLyrical

No BullShyt Votes Will Be Excepted!!

No ones touchin my lyrical content...cuz im inclined to unwine spines and minds decline stuttering using weak lines all in the wrong context//

RB BATTLE RECORD
-Winz-
DaLyricalVillian((ko))
Gotaasswoopin4u((5-3))

-Lost to-
Send a message via Yahoo to LadyLyrical  
Old 05-19-04, 09:50 PM   #2
LadyLyrical
New to RB

IP: 186D C105

AiIgHt Im BoReD MiGhT As WeLl DrOp....

Text Engraving Will aint Fazing my unorthadox spits...im~quick~to deliver death threats like terrorists//
She Like Niggaz The way she scared to Cum before this female ....contemplating~my~invasion thats why she took two weeks and answered my bitch~slapped through email//((Pm))

but my words reversing her scripts~twisting her lips....to have her kissing her own Lisp//
This Chick like a Living~*Will* the way she let me plan her death.... Like niccaz on the Special~Victims Unit im tearing through her chest to proclaim her death//

Will~a~peers reputation is non~existing likedis~A~PEERing text...to hand me an L she'd prolly recycle verses from the battles she won but even thats not her best//
disLOCATING her brain so she could think in my STATE.... detaching ya fait~and Gripping ya face so you frown cuz im not tryna make you smile like Lloyd Banks//

Will~A~peer get be~headed and De~crowned cuz she wack claiming the Queen... sink~ya body in agony to see if you could sail throw the pain i bring//
this Female like bodyguards the way she only follow behind...Will must spit in the dark cuz this bitch concepts aint as bright as mine//

im Lyrically Rape~in this chick so Consentual sex is what u lack... stripping~this Chicks words and beating her like the Color Purple or she was black//
cuz she actin sweet wit posts of bullsht and verses of Fillers wit line she mezmorizing....getin my unches twisted easily so let me clear it up i aint no lesbian//

Aiight Waiting for her to spit

No ones touchin my lyrical content...cuz im inclined to unwine spines and minds decline stuttering using weak lines all in the wrong context//

RB BATTLE RECORD
-Winz-
DaLyricalVillian((ko))
Gotaasswoopin4u((5-3))

-Lost to-
Old 05-20-04, 07:59 PM   #3
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: 6804 D41F

yo checkin in sorry i just saw this................

O.Y.D.

Old 05-21-04, 01:36 AM   #4
Willa

IP: 30DB 5CF4

u can't deter gettin slurred with these innovative words
absurd leavin ur mind stirred only bein interred will occur
shes just another herb that dont get heard cause shes 2 basic
face it my complexity's just being wasted on this fuckin aphasic
my words leave u in a pit confused with no c/r by ur side
shell try & b denied when her wacknes and my skill collide
major obsession bleached her skin 2 match my complection
hope u like rejection after this there wont be a resurrection
teachin u a lesson next time make sure ur circumspectant
thought u were a female till ur ridin sb gave u an erection
im here 2 show lady lyrical's rhymin skills are just satirical
better b fearful cause im god an i aint gonna give u a mirical

O.Y.D.

Old 05-21-04, 02:52 AM   #5
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP: C1DA C961

Good Battle Shawties, we gotta stop the female on female violence its getting out of control nowadays
LadyLyrical.....that was a decent drop ma', you had some decent punchlines an alot of metas, personals were weak an inconsistent tho', your flow was a little off due to the fact you strectched your lines, wasn't very complex at all, wordplay was decent, a few multies some were forced.
Flow: 5/10
Metas: 6/10
Multies: 6/10
Punches: 5/10
Consistancy: 5/10
Wordplay: 7/10
Feel: 4/10
Complexity: 4/10
Overall: 42/80

Will a peer....good verse ma', your had great vocab use throughout, I see you read a lot, you had good punchlines, you didn't really have any personals, an you had a few solid multies, flow was tight throughout, an you were pretty consistent wit your punches, wordplay was good, very complex verse, good drop

Flow: 7/10
Metas: 6/10
Multies: 5/10
Punches: 7/10
Consistency: 6/10
Wordplay: 6/10
Feel: 5/10
Complexity: 8/10
Overall: 50/80
Vote: Willappear
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N  
Old 05-21-04, 02:59 AM   #6
Willa

IP: 403D 72A8

allrite thanx lmao how did she have more multis lol

O.Y.D.

Old 05-21-04, 03:06 AM   #7
Willa

IP: CBD1 4982

good verse gurl um no c/r votes that means sb and whats her face

O.Y.D.

Old 05-21-04, 04:47 AM   #8
Shadows edge
retired.

IP: 919D 9DA1

Bullshit good battle. You know what a battle should have? A punch. Punches are good.

"Text Engraving Will aint Fazing my unorthadox spits...im~quick~to deliver death threats like terrorists//
first off, this structure is annoying, it makes it look like you only have half the lines you do have. also, no punch here. who cares how fast you deliver death threats?
She Like Niggaz The way she scared to Cum before this female ....contemplating~my~invasion thats why she took two weeks and answered my bitch~slapped through email//((Pm))
ok, a personal. boring though, because you didn't make it into a hard hitting punch.
but my words reversing her scripts~twisting her lips....to have her kissing her own Lisp//
eh... kind of a cool concept, but again i haven't heard her lisp, and the punch isn't really much
This Chick like a Living~*Will* the way she let me plan her death.... Like niccaz on the Special~Victims Unit im tearing through her chest to proclaim her death//
death should not be rhymed with death. the first line is decent, the second line fucked the whole thing up and brok the flow.
Will~a~peers reputation is non~existing likedis~A~PEERing text...to hand me an L she'd prolly recycle verses from the battles she won but even thats not her best//
how does she not have a reputation? this would work better if it were true... but a lot of people think she is a top femcee on this site. the second line here makes no damn sense.... how are the battles she won not her best? not a punch
disLOCATING her brain so she could think in my STATE.... detaching ya fait~and Gripping ya face so you frown cuz im not tryna make you smile like Lloyd Banks//
ok... decent concept, but again make a harder punch out of it... right now it just doesn't deliver very well, and you just string it in there with no set up or anything. and the second line is ass.
Will~A~peer get be~headed and De~crowned cuz she wack claiming the Queen... sink~ya body in agony to see if you could sail throw the pain i bring//
blah... and please lose the damn "~" ... they're annoying. could have made a good punch out of the queen thing, but totally blew it.
this Female like bodyguards the way she only follow behind...Will must spit in the dark cuz this bitch concepts aint as bright as mine//
again.. makes little sense. bodygaurds sometimes lead, they generally surround actually. not a great meta. and the bright thing is a totally played concept and the punch is boring. make it original somehow, or at least harder hitting.
im Lyrically Rape~in this chick so Consentual sex is what u lack... stripping~this Chicks words and beating her like the Color Purple or she was black//
wow she lacks consentual sex so its rape? how... boring. see it's way too simple, you need to make the metas way nicer than that to have a nice punch. the second line is just blah.
cuz she actin sweet wit posts of bullsht and verses of Fillers wit line she mezmorizing....getin my unches twisted easily so let me clear it up i aint no lesbian//"
this is a verse of filler. and lesbian and mezmorizing dont rhyme too well.

u can't deter gettin slurred with these innovative words
absurd leavin ur mind stirred only bein interred will occur
multies galore. punches not galore. too many multies, really, dont sacrafice a good punch for multies.
shes just another herb that dont get heard cause shes 2 basic
face it my complexity's just being wasted on this fuckin aphasic
eh... ok i guess. true that she is basic, but this isn't much of a punch, like calling someone ugly who is ugly... is true but not really a great punch. make something of it.
my words leave u in a pit confused with no c/r by ur side
shell try & b denied when her wacknes and my skill collide
blah
major obsession bleached her skin 2 match my complection
hope u like rejection after this there wont be a resurrection
blah
teachin u a lesson next time make sure ur circumspectant
thought u were a female till ur ridin sb gave u an erection
ok... not really too well worded... not really funny. you can do the transexual thing so much better... check me or native's battle against lk.
im here 2 show lady lyrical's rhymin skills are just satirical
better b fearful cause im god an i aint gonna give u a mirical
no real punch here again.

so overall, this was just really disapointing. will a peer... it's like you took R's style, and then took the few punches out. seriously, your verse had like one bar with a punch it, and that won't win shit. on the other hand, the first verse was extremely annoying, and didn't have any great punches, although there were somethings resembling a punch occasionaly. i suggest you both check out the league and elevated... work on metaphors, wordplay, punches, setups and so forth.

v/ first person for at least coming with some punches.

hit up my battle against lil-flip with an honest vote (link in my sig)

Old 05-21-04, 07:03 AM   #9
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: EC0B 84C7

nice job ladies. well done.

willa, im posting here to up this and show my support ma. good verse sweetheart. c.s. is proud. handle your business sweets. one.

s.v..........big bad c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Old 05-21-04, 10:19 AM   #10
Willa

IP: 8752 F263

ok than 4 the vote and i had mad punches dontt vote if u cant understand the vocab i used

O.Y.D.

Old 05-21-04, 11:21 AM   #11
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***

IP: B6DF 2706

LadyLyrical better verse oviously. mad long but o.k. both need to elavate.LadyLyrical i like you pucches and flow better that will a peer's. will a peer step up your lyrics and wordplay alot. try not to stretch out your lines for punches(both of you). keep it simple but hit hard. LadyLyrical your verse was long as hell, but better punches and flow. will a peer keep writtin. don't leave the site o.k. all love keep it movin, return the fava.

vote=LadyLyrical

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod  
Old 05-21-04, 09:00 PM   #12
LadyLyrical
New to RB

IP: 5F7C 5B03

iight appreciate your votes....ideas will be taken into consideration uppin for more votes people

RB BATTLE RECORD
-Winz-
DaLyricalVillian((ko))
Gotaasswoopin4u((5-3))

-Lost to-
Old 05-22-04, 01:18 AM   #13
Shadows edge
retired.

IP: 4D92 8631

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
ok than 4 the vote and i had mad punches dontt vote if u cant understand the vocab i used

I understand perfectly well. Your punches suck.

Old 05-23-04, 02:03 AM   #14
KillaCamFlow
Most Wanted

IP: 0CD4 8C79

Ok let me break this down

Multies-tie
Punches-Will
WordPlay-Lyr
Structure-Will
Flow-Will

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Old 05-23-04, 02:04 AM   #15
KillaCamFlow
Most Wanted

IP: 0CD4 8C79

Overall vote goes ot Will i just think she took this battle it was a very good battle 2 Female go at it(Can;t be better then that ) Nice Battles Ladies

Vote-Will