RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
The-Marvel-Arm 0 0%
EmceeDavid 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-03, 06:27 AM   #1
Efusive
Banned: Biting

EmceeDavid vs The-Marvel-Arm

IP: 4577 CD9A

10-20 lines

all rules apply
you drop first i will drop after you

let get this battle overwith fast..

Good Luck to you!!
Send a message via AIM to Efusive  
Old 12-23-03, 06:28 AM   #2
Efusive
Banned: Biting

IP: 4577 CD9A

ok i am checking in my battle. awaiting of to to check in to and drop you verse............................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Efusive  
Old 12-23-03, 06:40 AM   #3
The-Marvel-Arm

IP: DC00 66D9

checkin in dude good luck also.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
im at work so I have to spit inbetween so forgive me if it takes longer than expected, shouldnt be too bad though iight!!!!

Old 12-23-03, 07:18 AM   #4
The-Marvel-Arm

IP: A81A 8749

MC David, no balls, i'll leave you spaded, you a dog at heart, hugh! i'll leave your repuation jaded,
Your over paid and over rated, aint even got laid yet, you come up with backing and still cant make it.
I player who aint played it, a druler who cant spit, you cant get rid of the stink from ya mouf spraying shit,
Your half of babe ruth, a baby who cant hit, a shadow of hammer, bitch you cant touch this.
Whats ya problem child you got no reason to be smiling, I forsee your loss cuz im blessed with the shining,
Your all over the place like some messed up filing, no flow to ya sound, you got no timing.
I reverse the scripture this time goliath will win, I return ya shots lay your ass in a sling,
Im bigger im better and you a real slack hitter, your cracked like ice when the spring hits the winter.
I finish you up cuz you mushy like pudding, and yo ass is so ugly your bitch leave at the wedding,
Your disease is spreading mother fucker stop messin you'll infect RB with your wack style threading.

10 lines, bit streched but ok alltogether me thinks.....

Old 12-23-03, 09:55 AM   #5
The-Marvel-Arm

IP: A81A 8749

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................1................................ .................................................. ....................1............................. .................................................. .......................1.......................... .................................................. .............................1111................. .................................................. ....................................1............. .................................................. ........................................1......... .................................................. ............................................1