RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-06, 09:58 AM   #1
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
Bitches pissin me off....

IP: 7A52 73B1

ok so i sell cd's at my school, as im sure you all do, and this girl ordered this greenday CD, she gave me the lists of songs, and i typed in what was on the list, and some songs had all these slashes in them, and im like what the fuck, i typed in one of em, and only one came up so i downloaded em seperately, so i download em burn em and give it 2 her the 2day, now she bitchin talkin bout

theres only 13 songs on the list but 17 on the cd, and im like, thas cuz thaat shyt gay as hell it was like this

1.song 1
2.song 2
3.song3/song4/song5
4.song 6

and im like thats some gay shyt, im not goin through that trouble for a fukin bootleg cd, u want that then go 2 the store and buy it, then one of the songs, had the name of the greenday song, but it was an alicia keys cd, and she like wtf and im like wtf right back at u, muthafucka its a one dollar fuckin cd do you expect it 2 be fuckin perfect come on now, its jus one fuckin song, it aint gon kill u, shyt it aint like i signed a contract or sum shyt, fuck, then she talkin about she want her money back, bitch this aint best buy, NO REFUNDS, mufuckas is pissin me off man, she ordered the CD's b4 the vacation, and talkin bout it took u 3 weeks, and its still messed up, im like bitch, fuck i look like burnin cd's on my vacation, thats why its vacation you dont work dumbass, and she like well i do, and im like thas cuz u a fuckin lame with no life that listens 2 greenday, and then she talkin about, u betta not had messed up my nickelback cd, and im like and if i did, and she says sho gon handle me on tha spot, im like bitch please id love 2 see that happen, so i called her an ungrateful bitch cuz she jus got a 13 dollar cd for one dollar with one song messed up and she about to die and shyt, so she was like u ungrateful and im like how, she like first of all u in my biznes, second of all it took u 3 weeks 2 burn my cds, im like WHAT THE FUCK THAT GOT 2 DO WITH BEING UNGRATEFUL DUMB HOE

man bitches pissin me off............
Old 01-13-06, 10:06 AM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

yea fuck that bitch
Old 01-13-06, 10:19 AM   #3
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 7D79 248F

double posting under another name only looks kewl if you don't have the same SIGy and shit under both names hahaaa...but yeah, lemmie read this then get back to you on my opinion

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-06, 10:25 AM   #4
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 7D79 248F

aiight now that I've red the situation that's causing you such anguish, I say:

tell the bitch to burn in hell, if she wanna addd $12.99 to her $1 and wasn't so damn cheap she'd have the Cd to perfection...tell her you get what you pay for, you skimpin' on the price cuz a blank Cd cost more than $1 a pop so you're losing money...and she wanna argue with you?!...smack that bitch across the face with her incorrectly burned CD then stomp on it like...

"listen to that...BIIIIIIIITCH!!"

kay?

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-06, 11:43 AM   #5
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Lol @ downloading shit for people. In high school, I'd come with like 15 copies of 3 different albums and sell what I had. If you only sell what you have and not what you think you can get, there's no hassle for you and people will stll buy shit.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-13-06, 12:01 PM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 20F9 4AAC

I got the green day cd. I can give you them if you still need it.
Old 01-13-06, 01:15 PM   #7
Young_law
This Is My City

lmao @ LV, ima rememba dat when i c her lol, and naw i dont want that greenday, im deleting those songs off my computer when i get home 2