RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-05, 01:17 PM   #1
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
Enter if You believe in heaven and hell, and the laws of judgement day

IP: 7A52 73B1

If god decided that now was your time, or someone on earth made it your time, would you go to heaven or hell, the way you have been carrying your life? i have renounced my sinning ways, no more sex, no more cussing(well im gonna cuss but not all the time) im gonna live the life god wants me to,

What about you?
Old 11-29-05, 01:33 PM   #2
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

if god were to come and judge me now, i don't think he'd like how i've lived from a 'christian' aspect. I have debated that god may not be real (altho always claimed that i do have faith in a higher power which to me is god), had underage, pre marital sex, have drank have smoked weed(recently quit), have done petty crimes.(vandalism and such) But through all that i've been thru in my life,i've showed compassion, forgiveness, a willingness to help others,a willingness to accept help, tolerance, i have deeply regretted the things that i feel have been a proper sin. I work hard, I appreciate what I've got and am planning to change my surroundings for the better for my future career. so i dont know what way i'm headed, more than likely heaven if God is what i think he is. so I'm jus gonna keep living my life, improving upon myself and will be there for all my loved ones.

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 11-29-05, 01:38 PM   #3
Young_law
This Is My City

when you consider this dont forget that the bible says in gods eyes every sin is the same, so to translate that so you can know what im talking about, its like every time someone sins its pops on to gods little beeper and says viva has sinned or sumthin like that, so it doesent matter if you call your mom a "bitch" or if you kill the president of the united states, its all the same to god
Old 11-29-05, 02:49 PM   #4
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

yeah but it says also if a man repents enough and is truly sorry for his sins, god will grant forgiveness, i believe in a kind god who will forgive and all of us who are truly sorry have a place in heaven, it would be a sad way to live if we feared god and didnt enjoy our lives for fear of repurcussions wen we die. God didnt make us so that we could live horrible, dread filled lives, or so i believe anywas....

Old 11-29-05, 03:42 PM   #5
Young_law
This Is My City

yes true, but people who keep sinning on purpose, saying all i gotta do is pray, then thats not being truly sorry, people will say like a five minute prayer and be like im straight then go and have premature unprotected sex, waht amazes me is that, people say they have faith, but yet they dont believe god will help them through things, like at the doctor they say i cant count on god right now, i gotta count on this doctor, i remember when my aunt, god gave her the gift to know the future, not like seeing visions or anything but just knowing, not womens intuition, but knowing, like we would go somewhere and shed be like dont go theres is going to be a drive by and if you go you'll die, and next day on the news, driveby many lives lost and stuf, i was wowed, then i remember when she was dying and we were crying she was like dont worry, its not my time, then she died she went flat, one hour later, you her beep beep beep beep and she just sits up, and im like whoa!!! she must have had hella faith it was amazing, but like i sed alotta people arent truly sorry, they may think they are and other people may believe them, but you cant fool god
Old 11-29-05, 05:17 PM   #6
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 569B 7CCD

yeah word, you can repent your sins but its still not right to just sin for the hell of it then repent it on purpose just b/c you can... thats not what God wants

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-29-05, 05:33 PM   #7
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

of course not but like i said, he knows when sum1 is truly sorry, if u keep on sinning and think it'll be ok if u say a prayer then ur not truly remorseful if ur not learning anything from it. but i believe if u do sin god givs u chances to learn from it.
l

Old 11-29-05, 05:36 PM   #8
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 0555 40C2

Yeah but dont be an idiot and use the bible as a rule book. If you actually read the bible it is very contradictoring. It has the patriarchs of the religion sleeping with multiple women and murdering citizens. You have to go by morality and the common law.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 05:37 PM   #9
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

If cursing makes me go to hell then you might as well take me to hell now I don't give a fuck.
Old 11-29-05, 05:45 PM   #10
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 0555 40C2

Cursing doesnt send you to hell. Cursing isnt even cursing. The cursing you guys know is just a word that has no true meaning that this society has labeled bad.

Cursing in God's view of sin, is you calling evil upon a person that would be performed by God. Or calling God to do something evil to someone.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 06:04 PM   #11
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Then why do idiots stress the fact that cursing is bad in god's eyes? It really baffles me.
Old 11-29-05, 06:07 PM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

rofl @ this old school way of thinking.
heaven and hell where woudl you go? ROFL! who gives a fuck.
Old 11-29-05, 06:11 PM   #13
Indeph
Not_Indeph

You forgot your live now nigkas line that you so cleverly edited out. get on aim.
Old 11-29-05, 06:13 PM   #14
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 7E58 BD82

yeah i know if i died today i know where i'm going once u accept jesus in ur heart ur saved..of course u gonna have ur times but if you belive and try actually try and belive somthin will happe

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 11-29-05, 06:14 PM   #15
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: 50D0 21FD

rofl
i aint religious, but even if i wuz i aint give a fuck bout "if u bad u goin to hell"
n as for no swearing, thats some bullshit there... humans made the words, any "god" woudnt give a fuck if we sed them, its just another noise
basically, all punishment aspects of religion were made to keep people in line
simple as that