RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-05, 10:38 AM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Read the Frickin Threads

IP:

Ya, my turn now OMB. Every medium or long thread I go into there are always 10 people who go "I'm not gonna read that", what the heck man can you not keep an attention span of 5 minutes to read what they have to say? Good luck in having sex cuz if you can't keep your attention for 5 minutes you are gonna suck at it.
Point of this site is to get better and help people and ish like that. How do you help someone by going "I'm retarded so I can't read that but I bet you are right!" Ya, read the frickin post, if the person typed it out, you can read it. I bet I will get 5 people who come in here and go "I'm not reading that", and 5 or so that will be kidding. I guess I'm just mad that people will listen and talk to their girlfriend, or in Cali's case boyfriend, for 3 hours but can't read for 5 minutes to help someone out in life.
I hear people go "I'm bored" all day, so they won't read a thread so they have something to do? If you actually read some threads you may be able to learn sometin, or have a good laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.