RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-08, 10:30 PM   #1
Magic5

If this bail out doesn't get passed. .

IP: BB06 C099

. .I'm going to vote out every single motherfucker who's in Congress now. I'm not voting yes on any of these dumbfucks when they are up for reelection if this bailout doesn't happen.

Where the fuck is the leadership and courage in this country? Fuck Bush. Fuck Obama. Fuck McCain. Fuck everybody in Congress. Somebody needs to pick up their balls and do something.

This is the worst financial situation this country has been in since 1929 and nobody is doing anything to fix it. Most of these dumbfucks don't understand what's going on, so the big conclusion is just to do nothing? What the fuck is that shit?

The bailout NEEDS to be passed. The banks are scared, so they're taking no risks at all and lending no money. Right now the value of assets are decreasing, and deflation will shatter this economy.

If you don't support the bailout, then you don't understand the archeciture of capitalism and it's as simple as that. Fuck everybody who disagrees with this shit.
Old 09-30-08, 07:53 AM   #2
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

you can't shatter an invisible dollar. With the invisible dollar, you have an invisible economy, and yes it will get worse, but there's always room for recovery. There's just a point where we get so down in the dumps that the outer parts of America start to affect the inner. No amount of money we gain will change poverty lol. people gonna be broke. people gonna be rich. It's what we get for establishing a money system that's based on debt. The bank loans a dollar with interest. So what kind of savior impression are you enforcing here?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-30-08, 09:20 AM   #3
Magic5

IP: BB06 C099

Dude, your view of the economy and this country, and pretty much everything is fucked beyond belief. As a result, if you haven't noticed by now, I hardly ever respond to the stupid shit you say. I'm not enforcing a "savior impression," I'm saying that Congress is really fucking up by not passing the bailout.
Old 09-30-08, 11:09 AM   #4
сварливый

And then you're saying that the entire economy will shatter.

I'm saying that can never happen

You're stupid as fuck =/ stop complaining to aphilly 'bout reading comprehension
Old 09-30-08, 02:56 PM   #5
Magic5

IP: C146 0E7A

I used 'shatter' as a synonym for 'collapse.' I didn't think it was that hard to figure out. The economy can collapse, and has collapsed.

You don't know shit. Stick to your Ron Paul threads.
Old 09-30-08, 02:59 PM   #6
сварливый

Maybe you should go study the federal reserve . .

You'd find out that the reason it exists is so we never go into a depression. Which is also what you're referring to. & that's one thing this money system can promise, because as I said, our economy is now invisible. We exist this way, because of debt, and our money system.
Old 09-30-08, 03:10 PM   #7
Magic5

Maybe I should go study the Federal Reserve? HAHAHAHA, dog you haven't stepped foot into a college class in your fucking life. Sorry bro, nobody counts google and rapverse as education.

The Federal Reserve was created to prevent depressions, but that doesn't mean it will. The Aldrich-Vreeland Act was the first attempt to stop bank runs, and in my opinion, the most effective. However, for whatever reason, the government withdrew that Act and replaced it with the Federal Reserve. Just because it's there to prevent a depression doesn't mean that as long as it's there there will never be another depression. Are you fucking serious? Greenspan, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, has fucked up a lot, and so has the chairman of the SEC. It's not like the economy will stop itself from falling after people realize the Federal Reserve is there. Maybe if you weren't such a dumbfuck you'd go study what the Federal Reserve has done these past few years, and you'd realize they fucked up.

Seriously? "Dude, we can't go into a depression because we have the Federal Reserve!!" You've got to be fucking kidding me.

We may not, and hopefully don't, fall into a depression as a result of this financial crisis, but only the most incompetent fucking retard would say it's impossible because of the fucking Federal Reserve, like they're some God send to the economy.

Get the fuck out of here.
Old 09-30-08, 03:20 PM   #8
сварливый

Good misconstruing you've committed yourself to. I never said the federal reserve protected us. You're claiming the economy will SHATTER, re-phrased, collapse.

Please come up with a better word because collapse is the word we used for the fucking twin towers, when it fell floor after floor in a matter of seconds. Kind of like, WHOA! the depression!

Use your fucking brain and not your ass when you're responding. Your malignancy in something so simple is beyond astonishing. Lmfao. I've never stepped foot in a college class... Explain the relevance? Better yet, shut the fuck up about it.

Let's move on now .. The federal reserve serves a purpose to protect America from a depression through its Elastic currency. Which is what I meant. Know what that means? Debt, back and forth, invisible money, invisible economy.

Yes, we can go in the shitter.

No, we can not collapse, shatter, or go into a depression.

Better I put it than this? suck my penis..
Old 09-30-08, 03:32 PM   #9
Magic5

Hahahahahahaha, only you would argue about what I meant by shatter. What the fuck did you think I meant? "No guys, the economy is literally a piece of glass and any time it could literally shatter!" Or, when I rephrased it to collapse to make it easier for your dumbass to understand, what the fuck did you think I meant? "No guys, the economy is literally blocks stacked on top of blocks, and any time it could literally collapse!"

Are you fucking serious?

The relevance to you not ever stepping foot into a college class is the irony that's involved when you turn around and tell me to go study something that I learn about every fucking day. Tell me, where did you go to learn about the Federal Reserve and what they do? Google? A few books at the library? Sorry, I've studied and learned far more than you have, as displayed by your posts in this thread.

YES, we can go into a depression. The Federal Reserve tries to prevent that from happening, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. Let me repeat - the economy CAN go into a depression. The fact you won't even admit that suggests you're a fucking moron.
Old 09-30-08, 03:40 PM   #10
сварливый

Because in your belief "in the shitter" means "Depression" right?

What happened in the far past can't be repeated to this day. People can lose jobs but we have a central bank. The Great Depression can never repeat itself and that's why we have the federal fucking reserve. We can degrade, and progress. . . That's all, in this elastic economy. So stop acting like a bunch of bank branches are going to collapse (impossible) which will lead to a series of other things that fucks up our entire economy and puts the world in a stumbling point with money.

It's simply a fairy tale.
Old 09-30-08, 03:45 PM   #11
Magic5

I didn't say what happened in the far past can be repeated. I said we can fall into a depression. Just because what caused The Great Depression can't happen again, it doesn't mean that there can't be another depression. It just means that there can't be a replica of The Great Depression.

I didn't say a bunch of bank branches are going to collapse, I said there's a chance that we'll still fall into a depression. The fact you don't know what I'm talking about speaks for itself because it implies that you have no fucking idea what's happening in the financial crisis that we're in.
Old 09-30-08, 03:58 PM   #12
сварливый

I wonder why you act like everyone you argue with (almost everyone) is a dumbass.

Maybe you have it backwards.

And you're right, anyone who doesn't understand how the economy they live in works, is a dumbass.

Problem is, I do.

We spend trillions on the war < puts us in debt < central bank is ordered to produce more money < inflation increases

aka everything you're trying to school me on here. It's very basic shit.

The war is our financial crisis because we're pumping out money by the ton which makes money less expensive and the poor person who's holding a dollar is getting raped in the ass because of something he can't control. His dollar is suddenly worth 75% of what it used to be worth so he can't buy what he motherfucking needs.

Soon, the economy is going to feel the effects of what the dollar's become, and that's what you call a crisis? No, it's to be expected by the amount of money we're producing.
Old 09-30-08, 04:46 PM   #13
Magic5

IP: B636 2130

Hahahahahaha, that's not what's caused the crisis we're in man. I've called the 3 people who have argued with me dumbasses because they talk about shit that they don't understand. Much like you.

You don't understand the architecture of capitalism. You don't understand what a depression is. You don't understand what's going on right now. You don't understand the fucking economy.
Old 09-30-08, 04:54 PM   #14
сварливый

Until you prove what I said to be wrong then you can't really say a thing about what I understand and what I don't. I understand how money works and the effects it has on the economy. It's your turn to go deeper unless you want to leave it at that and just call me an idiot like you've been doing this entire time without explanation.

Blah Blah Blah, no grounds are off limits, etc. etc.

explain yourself and let's continue.

Last edited by 2v : 09-30-08 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-30-08, 05:23 PM   #15
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3119 47E3

But...but... what about the free market?!!?! Regulation= satan.