RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-07, 11:49 AM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

lol @ last night

IP:

There's this chick I work with who is fucking gorgeous and has a top notch workout body. Along with this comes this perfectly shaped, firm yet soft ass that is a sight to behold.

So, I was sitting up front with my homie, and she comes over there and starts asking him something, facing him but away from me. So I'm sitting there just staring at her ass, jokingly awed and start pretending I'm playing with it and shit while he's watching and she doesn't know wtf is going on. So, I got bold and decided to act like I was about to smack her ass, fuckin, eyes closed, biting my lip, swinging my whole arm and all that. The thing is, RIGHT when I started and had my eyes closed, she turned around to look at me and saw me doing the whole thing which I barely just cut off the end of because I noticed she was looking. lol

She was all cool about it though and played it off like it aint happen, lmao, but my friend was clownin about it all night.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!