RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Does it flow like an answering machine?
yes 2 40.00%
no 0 0%
half half 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-03, 01:06 AM   #1
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Question first rhyme, anyone for criticism??

IP: B651 A6D5

How many times does this world want to test me?, God blessed me, with the illest flow ever, the words tickle your eardrums like a feather, take the wax out your ear cause inspire is here, the message is clear so have no fear. I grew up listening to Nas and Dp'z and they taught me how to hold my own, a gifted child growing up in the middle of a cyclone. You cant fade my talent or my heart, this is only the start, of a long and illustrious career, the whole crowd starts to cheer when i appear. People get up and bounce to my rhymes, buy them on cd so you can hear them all the time.

September 86 is when the illest flow was created, i take normal words and they get animated, you cant fade it. When you wrote your first rhyme tell me how you feel, cause back then you werent thinkin bout a record deal. I dont need indo to make my rhymes flow, in this business its all about who you know. Well i dont know anybody and they dont know me, but like a true soldier i continue to emcee. Too many cats out there who cant spit it, i admit it, im not the best but i know i can pass the test, just take a rest and confess your mind, cause you never know if there'll be a next time.

I bet you never heard someone like me before, my sound just came in your head and kicked down the door. One of the few true hip hop soldiers, hard as a boulder, the thug style is getting old as mould, too many people claim to be bustin gats and smoking herb, when 90% of them are from the suburbs. Not too many with the true messages in their songs, but inspire is here to right their wrongs, i can be your savior and serve you the meaning of life with added flavor, so dont ask for favors. I'll always be here in mind body and soul, to inspire one person is my life goal.

My rhyme book and my pen is all i need, i dont need any 40's or weed, too many rappers obsessed with greed. Instead of going out and committing crimes, i go down to my labs and write some serious rhymes. The mind is the greatest weapon you could ever use, why you do you wanna abuse? too many people not gettin schooled or trying to expand they views. I sit around and look and rhyme at the stars, while you rap about how big the rims be on your car. It doesnt really matter to inspire cause i know i'll set your girls heart on fire.

Music to me is like an art, not something you can just go and buy at the mini-mart. Too many people chasin record deals and tryin to be a thug, what you gonna do when some other wannabe blasts you in your mug? thats thug? I'd trade that anyday for some turntables and a box of vinyls, its final. Inspire always gonna be here, when i come on stage just listen to my crowd cheer.
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-03, 01:33 AM   #2
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: B651 A6D5

tell me what ya'll think....
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-03, 01:44 AM   #3
Rubix

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B20F 67F7

thats fucking ill dude....there could be a couple fixes in there though......doesnt quite flow like that machine you were hoping it would be
Old 03-03-03, 04:03 AM   #4
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 6694 A1A8

Dogg, that shit is pretty sick, there are some quality rhymes in there man, keep it up
Old 03-03-03, 12:17 PM   #5
Alias-C

IP: 4577 CD9A

ahhh!!! that was nice man... seriously, good flow, decent wordplay, nice rhymes, and a concept not heard too often, much props for that... you sound very honest throught these rhymes...

"the thug style is getting old as mould, too many people claim to be bustin gats and smoking herb, when 90% of them are from the suburbs" this line was crazy, and true...
I'll be peeping your later posts man, no doubt...

Peace
Old 03-03-03, 06:04 PM   #6
VI Souljah

IP: A6BA F638

hot flo yo keep doin wut u do. i like da fact u spittin true lyrics u know. like alias said u keepin it real and i respect any mc who can do dat fo sho. keep it up i'm a see if u keepin it real on later posts
Old 03-03-03, 11:45 PM   #7
Low Key

IP: 8D67 D0D6

Ill dawg
Keep it up.
Old 03-04-03, 07:25 PM   #8
Tony D

IP: D102 6A1E

My heart pours out to all the mothers that shout, seeing there daughters and sons gettin blasted away in the war, what for?, so we can continue the hate in America?, i'm not tryin to throw a scare at ya, but just realize the truth,we as people have to commit ourselves to the youth.So they can grow up and be our future leaders,so instead of people rappin about two seaters,and heaters,lets rap about changing our ways,if not this war will go on for days and days.Music should be an inspiration,espicially rap,never call other types of music crap,we as entertainers should join togeather,and stay in unity forever.In this game u have to be clever,but yet still make a point,so instead of sparkin that next joint,get out a message to these kids.Give me a pen, a paper, and a quiet room, ill come out with a rhyme that will spare a kids life, he'll realize, there is no strife, and he'll learn to love his life.And they'll listen to my song, instead of hitting the bong,and have a need to achieve.