RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
.Roc. 5 71.43%
Blaze32 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-04, 03:09 AM   #1
Blaze32
Banned: Cheating

Battle: .Roc. vs. Blaze32

IP: D855 B849

rules:

no d/r,crew,or hater votes
first to 5 or 3-0 ko
5-10 bars

good luck to .Roc. lets get it on!!!!!

Closed.. win due to ban

Old 06-03-04, 03:50 PM   #2
Denied Truth
Still Spectacular, Yes!

IP: AC47 C3EF

ok no flips or feeds either......

check ch3ck in

Jus Incredible Lyrics

-What God Has For Me..Is Meant For Me.

II COR. 12:9
And He Said To Me, "My Grace Is Sufficient For You, For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." Therefore, I Will Rather Most Gladly Boast In My Infirmities, So That The Power Of God May Rest Upon Me.
Send a message via AIM to Denied Truth Send a message via MSN to Denied Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Denied Truth  
Old 06-03-04, 03:55 PM   #3
Blaze32

ayo .Roc. can u vote on my battle between me and dro

Old 06-03-04, 04:18 PM   #4
Blaze32

i'm about to go to football practice i wil drop when i get back holla back

Old 06-04-04, 03:56 AM   #5
Denied Truth
Still Spectacular, Yes!

comp crashed rite b4 i posted so sorry for bein tardy...

ayo....shout out to my nikka LiQ...ayo L.I Pistons babi....ayo see if dey hear me on dis one...Da Sindicate Productionz....ayo...dayum...who is dis? oh yeah blaze..i'm redi..let's go

ayo dis kidd bout to get murdered by his own fire no doubt wrong nite to pik a fite
i'm blazin da booth wit dis spit come in contact ur sure to be hurt not to be takin lite
not even spittin my best but dustin dis kid, rookiez come see me, eyez filled wit amazment
leave blaze34 lookin lost in my immaculate visions of death seemed to have the kidd dazed
i'm leavin pools of guts, call u toned up, gangsigns thrown up, bodi of blaze left blown up
fuckin wit grownups blaze left visitin da hospital wit nikkaz askin 4 the best way 2 B sewn up
finish da kidd like mortal combat i'll freeze blaze like sub zero fuck killin dis villain i da hero
complete the task proclaimed ill cause ur expiration my bodi count is 2 folowed by many zeros
complexin his mind for perplexity my emancipation of ya soul was unavoidable ya death been predicted
utter shock by the locks of my speach grasping ya heat and throwin out ur disbelieve like science fiction

haha...ain't even tried to come hard.....ayo ur up to bat playa

Jus Incredible Lyrics

And He Said To Me, "My Grace Is Sufficient For You, For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." Therefore, I Will Rather Most Gladly Boast In My Infirmities, So That The Power Of God May Rest Upon Me.
Send a message via AIM to Denied Truth Send a message via MSN to Denied Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Denied Truth  
Old 06-05-04, 02:21 AM   #6
Blaze32

check it.........this kid is 14,why is tryin to spit,even if you came hard niggas wouldn't feel ya shit//
u winnin this battle is like stevie wonder gettin back his vision,1/10 chances of that shit even happen//
i'ma touch ya soul just like a preacher,fuckin wit this nigga u ain't gonna have nothin nice about ya phyical features//
nigga think ya hot? but i beg to differ,u couldn't beat me hands down if the battle was handed to ya//
i'm makin ya special like ya ass was retarded,i'll clap ya face an leave u and ya family departed//
i spray thangs to show ya pink meat,i have ya ass slump ova wit ya brains in the sink//
man u all on my balls like my bathwater,man my rhymes so sick,they will give u mental disorders//
i'll leave ya sick an shakin like ali lil boi,u betta off in the sand box playin wit ya tonka toy's//
knew from that start that u didn't want to spit,cause i'm the real reason that jay-z fuckin quit//
talkin bout sub-zero cause ya rhymes are frost bit,ya shit ain't legit,i'll rip ya spin threw ya asshole ,to leave you a pile of shit//

Old 06-05-04, 03:43 AM   #7
Blaze32

uppin these votes.................................

Old 06-05-04, 02:42 PM   #8
Blaze32

uppin votes.......................................

Old 06-05-04, 03:55 PM   #9
Denied Truth
Still Spectacular, Yes!

UpppiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUPPIINNNNINIINIIININININININI NINININIIN

Jus Incredible Lyrics

Old 06-05-04, 10:07 PM   #10
PraKtiKaL
New to RV

IP: 1825 9AF9

im givin this one ta blaze....
yo structure was betta n i was feelin ya fow a lil mo
otha mc u had some skill but not nuff hard punches ta get him....
vote-blaze
~WuN~

NEED VOTES ON:
Dro vs Praktikal
2uble up vs Praktikal

Old 06-07-04, 06:33 PM   #11
Blaze32

uppin.............................................

Old 06-07-04, 06:38 PM   #12
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP: D666 F54C

YO PLEASE RETURN THE FAVOR... http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=128356
This was a decent Battle.. I think both of you guys had some stretched lines but I think that Blaze had a better grasp of his punchlines and his lines did more damage... My fav line... u winnin this battle is like stevie wonder gettin back his vision,1/10 chances of that shit even happen//- Nothing spectacular but decent punch... Vote Blaze...
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=128356
Old 06-08-04, 12:25 AM   #13
Blaze32

Old 06-08-04, 01:39 PM   #14
Blaze32

Old 08-29-04, 04:59 PM   #15
Denied Truth
Still Spectacular, Yes!

IP: FE09 C94D

why iz this still open..close this please....

AND YO CLOSE IT

NOW BITCHES...

GET ON UR JOBS HOES>...

CLOSE THIS SHIT

Jus Incredible Lyrics