RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-06, 11:30 AM   #1
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
last night was nuts.

IP: C3E1 F82A

some of you know i had another show last night, the most hectic event ive ever done.

so many things went wrong for us at the start, one of the DJ's mixers blew so that didnt work, so we had to find a replacement for it, then the fuckin mics kept screwing up with majour feedback no matter what we did, when we finally got that fixed up, one of the mics kept cutting out, but we eventuall fixed that problem and got started on soundcheck.... during soundcheck the people in the apartments across the street started complaining to the club lol(why rent an apartment opposite 2 clubs if your not going to put up with the noise). so all the sound check e.t.c finally sorted we were looking good... untill the fucking bouncers hadnt turned up for work, so with no bouncers we couldnt open the club... soooo i had to work the doors untill the bouncer turned up, then half hour before his set, one of the DJ's called up saying he couldnt make it cos he had to go out of town and had apparently known that he had to for the past 3-4 days so he wont be hired again.

other than that, it was a fuckin live night, i went up brought on my boys to do their thing, n they got the mood set right, the DJ playedfor a while, every now n then i jumped on n dropped a freestyle to keep the crowed going, then about 1am i brought on rising son and redskin(who were the main acts) and they basically demolished the place, got EVERYBODY jumping round like fuckin crazy none stop screaming lol was a mad night, fuckin annoyed the promoter didnt charge the battery for his video camera, we filmed a few minutes and it died out before i dropped my first freestyle. all in all alot of shit went wrong, but the night still turned out to be a good one.