RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-04, 11:30 PM   #1
realmurk
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Murk SWAT Tryout

IP: 3240 794D

I be shining cause I got a lot of ice on my watch/ I want to be wit swat as long as ya'll ain't the cops/ cause on the block I touch rocks like I'm on a mountain top/ I don't play I grind everyday I'm from North Cac but hold clips and diesel like LA/ my county spark like lisa leslie/ you probaily reading this like why we don't got him already/ I rideThe Streets wit white like a car on a race track for tom petty/ Drama can come at anytime so I sujust you keep your heat ready/ I pop off steady/ that steel weapon/ got me ready to answer some questions giving taught lessons/ Shit I'm going through trama's I need a blessing go get the reverend/ cause I'm hotter than the place you go if you don't make it to heaven/ From a 45th or a 357/ I bet I could make a crip start steping/ round here you betta chill before you get hit for reping/ make you a cornerback so when I throw that bullet you intercept it/ Everyear I flip Birds like the boston celtics/ I'm the shit you gots to smell it/ What it Is Know What I'm talking Bout Early !!!
Old 07-10-04, 12:22 AM   #2
young_bleek
New to RB

IP: E30F E46E

Yo u should of posted it in my try out joint but its ok u nice my nigga and u from nc so u in playa....but wat part u in? S.W.A.T. 4 Life
Send a message via Yahoo to young_bleek   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-04, 12:27 AM   #3
realmurk
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Greene County

IP: 3240 794D

Pitt county and Greene County