RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-05, 02:05 PM   #1
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

Audio Record: 0-0
open mic!!??!!

IP: 1EDC 673C

aight how come the open mics are better when mutha fucka try to impersonate shakespear...i mean what the hell yall say its played to talk about guns and street shit but thats mainly what some of the only things these kids can talk about!!..aight so if thats played then yall stop doing love songs that sound like hamlet... to write or not to write...just dont..do you serouily think that the streets wich is the main hip hop fans..is really gonna listen to that shit..come one now
if some one leaves an open mic dont be like shit is played or something..rate their shit..if they worked hard lyrically youll see that...damn!
Old 09-06-05, 02:42 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Dude... What do you expect from a bunch of textees with no idea how to rap properly?

Kids that usually post in open mic forums are just sad losers of poor interlect that want to gain the respect of other morons equally as pathetic as them. They have no concept of being entertaining and they resort to silly little verses full of horse shit that they thought at the time were rap lyrics..

All these people will eventually either grow out of their rapping stage realising that its pointless for them to continue doing due to lack of talent... Or will one day wake up to themselves and come to the realisation that their shit is wack and they need to change their style big time..

Dont you find the ones with big ego's amusing?
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 04:49 PM   #3
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

Goddamnit, Nos beat me to it.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-06-05, 04:59 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Open mis for me are more about writting scriptures. Seen as its text I have no reason to try make it seem "audio" like adding hooks intros spoken word saying what beat its too and remix's. To me text is text, so if Im'a drop a open mic its going to be a scripture in rhyming form.
Old 09-06-05, 04:59 PM   #5
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 09-06-05, 06:04 PM   #6
Deranged

IP: 803A 1DB4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dude... What do you expect from a bunch of textees with no idea how to rap properly?

Kids that usually post in open mic forums are just sad losers of poor interlect that want to gain the respect of other morons equally as pathetic as them. They have no concept of being entertaining and they resort to silly little verses full of horse shit that they thought at the time were rap lyrics..

All these people will eventually either grow out of their rapping stage realising that its pointless for them to continue doing due to lack of talent... Or will one day wake up to themselves and come to the realisation that their shit is wack and they need to change their style big time..

Dont you find the ones with big ego's amusing?

I have a solution!!!....

If your'e not please with OM forum...how's bout..you ..*gasp* ............

GO TO SONGS FORUM!?!?

.....seriously...don't you have anything better to do than to bash people who wanna make text verses?Did it ever hit you at any point..that maybe those people enjoy doin wat they are doin right now?And you bashing text and all like you signed to a label and ur the next eminem.Yet...you..like everyone else...is here...on a rap board...talkin shit.If you find they fuckin verse horse shit...then fuckin go to the forum and give feedback to help them improve.That's wat the fuckin thing is about.To elevate.You...simply sayin there work is horse shit...in a pathetic attempt to try and be cool...is not gonna help.They do it to elevate...not to just "gain respect".

All I heard from you is..."oOh..tHeY wHaCk..cHaNge style...hoRsE sHiT mAn..hOrSe sHit...IT"S HORSE SHIT GOD DAMN IT!!".

Seriously....if they suck..tell em what they did wrong..without the blatant bashing..and maybe shit would change.

NO hate Nos...but I had to say what I think...
Old 09-06-05, 09:12 PM   #7
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1EDC 673C

well if i had aduio id being diong aduio..i dont like droppin open mics for the simple fact wanna be shakespere come in and be like yeah you meta4's were dope but you need to write like
"my eyelashes are long and unorthadoxed'' im gradually gainging friends so i dont talk to a box"
and people be like that was so much emotion!!
fuck this