RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-07, 06:13 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Sin Miedo...step in...& everyone else can read too

IP: B4EB 5C31

This post is merely expository in regards to the one I made about influencing rappers. It's 5:58 am and I'm bored. I'm going golfing in about an hour and wanted to clarify a few things.

#1...I have no problems sharing my knowledge about rap or anything if it helps someone. If you ask me and I can do something for you, I will. It is a known fact that I lead more than I follow. People, whether they admit it or not, respect what I bring to the table in that regard. I've helped everyone from 20 grand to Triple N elevate. In turn, they've helped me. Hold that point.

.............You're trying desperately to break into the "game". That's fine. The truth is, you're more likely to fail than succeed. But, that doesn't have to be the case. When you were despondent about your music because someone criticized you, I stepped up with honesty. You thanked me and went your way.

...........There's a saying that "money/success changes people". What do you think they're talking about? It's about attitude. You and the rest of the shmucks on this site got offended by my thread because it's the truth. You haven't truly made it yet and already your attitude has changed. You're not even humble enough to acknowledge that two weeks ago you felt like giving up. That's what I'm referring to.

Y'all can hate me if you want but I know what I'm talking about. If this little bit of success changed you, imagine how monstrous you'll be when you truly do "make it."

Success is relative, defined by the people who achieve it. I'm successful because I'm doing what I want AT THE CURRRENT MOMENT. As my vision changes, then I'll work toward achieving THAT particular goal.

Yea...I'm an "old head"...But, I'm experienced in this...Trust me...You are falling into the same trap as a few other arrogant cats on here who claimed to have "made it".

..........I don't want credit for anyone's success. I'm proud of what I've accomplished in my life, not incomparison to anyone, but in alignment with the goals I set for MYSELF.

Y'all like to criticize me as being prideful, but I'm actually really HUMBLE. How am I humble? I'm humble because I put things in perspective and realize I'm no one without the people who supported me along the way. And, the #1, #1 person who's done that is God himself.

Here's a statement of fact. I will be successful because it's my destiny. At this point, I really don't even have a choice because I've already set things into motion. God has purposed for me and all of us to have a certain life to live. If it's not to be a blessing to someone else, then what's the point?

What's the point of reaching the top but being there all by yourself? That's not living.

You don't have to like me bro. No one on RV has to like me. Every one of us has to answer to God. But, one thing I'm not is passive in this. I am not jealous of what you have or don't have. The reason I'm not is because you're not where I want to be. That's not an affront to you as much as it is a testament to the belief in my own vision and ideals.

....................The more people on this site hate me, the more they'll suffer. The reason they'll continue to suffer is because the energy required to hate someone will KILL THEM in the end. I will be standing. Fall in line. Instead of looking at what I say as a blessing, you all see the negative immediately. Stop and think for once. I would say age plays a factor, but that's not an excuse.

Y'all are just misinformed and narrow minded. The future is vast. If you can't see where I'm coming from, then everything I said is validated as you read this last statement.

Think about it.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Tha .Q : 07-05-07 at 07:06 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-07, 07:03 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

You half know what you're on about, but half don't have a clue. It's good that you're moving in the right direction though.
Old 07-04-07, 05:25 PM   #4
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 28AD 5545

I wasnt knockin what you said bro, i agreed with it. The only thing i said is that i gave you thanks and praise, i wouldnt have pushed myself and got to where i am with out your honesty to be for real. all i said was what else do you want me to do...i dont make any money or anything, i work full time, and go to church EVERY sunday, i do not miss. if i made money like that i'd pay you for your services and help.

i dont believe my attitude has changed, i've became more confident with myself, but i'm still the same soft loving guy. If thats my dream, and i bust my ass to accomplish it, and i need help from someone to push me to that level than u best believe when i get to that level my hand will reach back down and pull them up.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-07, 09:31 PM   #5
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

you, REALLY, need to get a new life, immediately lmfaooo @ typing up that essay cuz you got butt hurt that people dont "appreciate" you, old ass loser
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 07-04-07, 10:59 PM   #6
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 4F7D C0D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q

Y'all like to criticize me as being prideful, but I'm actually really HUMBLE. How am I humble? I'm humble because I put things in perspective and realize I'm no one without the people who supported me along the way. And, the #1, #1 person who's done that is God himself.

LOL @ that. You can't be humble and state something like that.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-07, 04:41 AM   #7
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
IP: FDA1 C994

your like 30

shut the fuck up.

Old 07-05-07, 10:19 AM   #8
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: F1D6 BB9A

...did this dude just post his number on a rapboard?
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote