RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-06, 01:42 AM   #1
L.E
L.E

"Have Mercy"...Past Tense and L.E...Dope Shit...RTF WILL BE RETURNED

IP: A70E 7938

www.soundclick.com/limitededitioncan

Verse One- Past Tense
Verse Two- L.E

Beat- Dunno.

Word, nice little track.

We will return all favors.

Posting links up in a minute.
Old 12-13-06, 01:43 AM   #2
L.E
L.E

Old 12-13-06, 02:43 AM   #3
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

listening...like i told past tense..im using this beat for my next cd i do believe......

past...delivery is nice..BUT..one thing i think you coulda done with this beat...and with the way your verse was written...flow and all....is maybe you shoulda made your voice a bit softer and rapped it with more of a melody..not so much singing..but you know..the singing/rapping thing...i think that would sound dope with this beat...then if u have someone straight rappin on the 2nd verse..it would be a nice mix...but either way..your verse was nice man..i can def. relate to it for real...only part lyrically i can complain about is when u say..."if u think that i suck"...i think u prolly just worded that part a lil different...thats is all my friend...

LE..lmao man..i gotta admit..i love your opening lines...the ocean wouldnt hold every sin i put in it...thats dope man....lyrically shit is illin dude for real...your dubs arent lined up real well...def. check up on that...it sounds kinda weird when you say your dubs like a tenth of a second before u say the words in your verse...flow was coo..could be somewhat smoother..but for the most part..u did it pretty nice..

overall dope tracks fellas....hopefully my feed helped a lil bit in improvement...1
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-06, 01:39 PM   #4
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

thanks for the feed man

we uppin this come on now

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 12-13-06, 02:30 PM   #5
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 94E6 25F7

listening

it starts softly..and i like it!

beat is cool..feeling it

past you come in well..yeah no much highs as usual..nice nice!..your voice sounds a lil more mature than usual..your flow was steady..u sound plane with ur emotion on this...like every normal spit!..but its a decent drop tho

hook is sampled so cool

L.E i'm feeling your lyrics more...you spit this a lil too hard for it..shuda been a lil more soft...your flow is iight but ur presence seems unstable..like you was a lil unconfident..sorta like rushed some words to catch up with the beat..

i liked this but i didnt like the way it ended...shuda faded it out or something!

hit my siggy thanx!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-06, 07:15 PM   #6
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 7994 4630

ight i like this, was thinkin about hoppin on, but le was quick to grab it......
past tense - im worried dude, you dont sound better.....you sound good but i had hoped you woulda elevated a bit more.....you seem to have a problem sticking to rhyme scheme flow, you switch it up alot which is good but hard to follow sometiems a more smooth approach woulda been nice with this beat....but still really good, just some stuff to inspire you to get better

le - your lyrics are good, your voice is gettin there, you seem like you have alot of siliva to deal with, not a slur but close....your verse is more smooth but goes by quick nothing really stuck out to me except the first line....still a good verse, production wise think your dubs are a lil loud but thats just me otherwise good track both of you and keep em comin

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 12-13-06, 08:01 PM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: C4C6 CFF1

Beat's alright.....actually, I kinda like it. The sample at the beginning could get annoying, but I kinda liked it too.

PTs Flow was pretty nice for the mood of the song. Only thing I didn't like is how you sometimes try to rhyme words that almost rhyme.....like when you tried with off/god. You also get a little too comfortable with your flow. It's almost like you are used to how you're spitting so you won't stray from it. Kinda like your lines are all exactly the same, just different words. I don't know how to explain it any better....lol.

LE needed to brush up on the flow a little. Just seemed like he was cramming too many words into a line. Presence was nice though. You definitely sounded a lot more comfortable than the last time I heard you.

Not a bad track overall.....just a couple of areas to polish up a bit

Ohh yea......how hard is it to fade the beat out when the song is about to end? That's like a huge fuckin pet peeve of mine.......lol
Old 12-19-06, 01:43 AM   #8
L.E
L.E

Thanks for the feed.

Up and away.

I know I'm a little bit rusty lol...it's been a looooonngggg time. First track in a couple months for me.
Old 12-19-06, 02:21 AM   #9
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6BD7 BD9F

definately a hott track yall should remix this loop the beat and grab me 86 and enygma to kill it

lyrically both stayed on point flow was a lil better from the pt camp le gotta get that fluent style for something smooth like this i definately was feelin this tho some hott ish

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop