RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-05, 02:34 PM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Wink steal THA SHOW FREESTYLE PEEP! DROP LINKS!!!

IP: 3240 794D

replied to 20 grand n vendettas tracks, plus tha new senser joint...

aight well i got into freestyle mode yesterday wen i was chillin w/ my boys n i realized i havent recorded a free in a loooonnnng time... so i figured i would do sumn up real quick today... i mixed it a lil off beat i think n then didnt save tha session.. but yea. tell me what u think of my free abilities.. i threw in a quick hook to end it off on.. so thats the only writen part.. tell me whats good

www.soundclick.com/theomen

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 02:47 PM   #2
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: F61A FD19

k this no fuckin joke....u and me - collab - my mixtape .. u will gimme a 16 or sumin or ima assinate ur ass motherfucker!!! POW

PS - nice free...1/2 recycles but i do that when freeing...nice

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-08-05, 03:03 PM   #3
the omen
tha illest

Quote:
1/2 recycles but i do that when freeing...nice

lol, nah i think i spotted like 4 or 5 bars where ive said smn similar on, like the comb/casket and the nemesis benjamins lines.. but yea man sum days wen i free ill say tha same lines like 34324 times on accident. i hate it.. but yea thats y u keep writin n if u need a 16 let me know whats good

[/b]
Old 09-08-05, 05:08 PM   #4
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: C533 7AB6

listening:
beat: i love it
Lyrics: yeah pretty good
Flow: pretty dope
Voice: your voice is always the same, try to change your voice a lil bit

overall good track
return the favor on : Mind Of A Psycho
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 05:13 PM   #5
the omen
tha illest

Quote:
Voice: your voice is always the same, try to change your voice a lil bit

never... lol.. thats my voice. i dunno how to change it.

[/b]
Old 09-08-05, 06:20 PM   #6
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: B6A7 7A3B

Fuck you and your dope ass freestyling abilities

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 03:56 AM   #7
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 8B24 F470

can i hear adlibs??? echoe is still too much, this is ok but what i do need to say is LMFAO @ this so called freestyle being better than any of writtens i can tell its not a freestyle, you punched-in thats how i can tell, and i can hear ad-libs... nice try, written or freestyled its still only average
Old 09-09-05, 08:59 AM   #8
the omen
tha illest

IP: 0825 899A

^if i wanted a simians oppinion i would go to tha zoo... well i figured i would get at least 1 person who would say this.. so lemme dumb myself down to ur level n adress it now... 1st... there is no "adlibs" in fact i was gonna go thru n do adlibs but then i figured i would hear this.. i did put in sum effects such as reverb, will sumtimes make it sound more layered or full.. but i assure u.. no adlibs.. 2nd.. where in tha fuck did i punch in. if u listen to parts where even i do switch up real quick, u can clearly hear a deep breath being taken.. also... i really dont give a fuck about a "leadys" oppinion.. ur a hater. look above mufucka, i get plenty of love w/o having to adress ur ballsackonthachin wearin ass... but for fun i figured i would shyt on ur "theory" of this not bein off tha domeness.. also if this is "average" u must be soooooo below tha line ur buried in china......

BITCH!!! lol.. *brushes off nutsack for leady to come back n dirty them up again* matter fact... stay outta all my threads u mr. bean lookin homothug..

[/b]
Old 09-09-05, 10:40 AM   #9
leady
Addicted

IP: 3F24 64CD

rofl @ you, your truely pathetic my man.... and you punched in cos one point i heard you saying a word and before the word was properly finished your next line had started, maybe thats down the amount of reverb you used??? i dont know but it sounded like a fucked up punch-in to me, and theres quite alot of times it sounds like you have ad-libs and a couple times sounds like ad-libs are off/out of time.

if your going to blame your editing then that goes to prove you noticed yourself what im talking about and just takes away from your attempt to deminish what i said.... wether its pre-written or freestyled, still dont change the fact i can freestyle better, and freestyle for ten times longer
Old 09-09-05, 10:59 AM   #10
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: E209 CF04

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
rofl @ you, your truely pathetic my man.... and you punched in cos one point i heard you saying a word and before the word was properly finished your next line had started, maybe thats down the amount of reverb you used??? i dont know but it sounded like a fucked up punch-in to me, and theres quite alot of times it sounds like you have ad-libs and a couple times sounds like ad-libs are off/out of time.

if your going to blame your editing then that goes to prove you noticed yourself what im talking about and just takes away from your attempt to deminish what i said.... wether its pre-written or freestyled, still dont change the fact i can freestyle better, and freestyle for ten times longer

lol...

w/e.. if this is a freestyle.. its dope as hell.. even if its a written.. its still dope lol... more dope than what most kids write.. ahhh shyt i gotta start writting like this agen lol.. but freal if this is a freestyle.. keep writting.. cuz than u'll ge more dope but leady.. im still cooler than you! muhahahaha

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 11:04 AM   #11
the omen
tha illest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb muther fucker
and you punched in cos one point i heard you saying a word and before the word was properly finished your next line had started,

hmmm. what part, ive just listened to it like 3 times n cant find anywhere that ur talkin about... so i cant really tell u why.. maybe cuz it duznt exist... n i did cut up sum parts to put it on beat a lil better, nothin major, but still no punch ins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha cockgoblin

i never blamed my editing skills for anything... i said taht sumtimes a lil splash of reverb will make it seem fuller, seeing as reverb is a type of warmer/echo, mayb u hear a slight echo of words causing retarded ppl like u to assume that its an overdub... i dont care about how well u free, how long u free. how much ur on ur own cockpeice.. i never sat here n challenged ne one to a freestyle battle.. i posted up a quick free, i coulda done longer.. but i thought fuck, just showcase sum free cuz ppl always b askin if i can freestyle... you are not of any benefit to me.. maybe u think that ull get noticed if u argue w/ me.. but im done. play ur kiddy shyt elsewhere. i've proven ur assumptions wrong. no more talking is necessary on my part.. pz

[/b]
Old 09-09-05, 11:07 AM   #12
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: E209 CF04

ahhh stop with the beef.. live in PEACE!! woo hoo.. im listening to that song called the new tomorrow.. pretty cool

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 11:16 AM   #13
leady
Addicted

first of all, i know what reverb is and you use way too much of it, your vocals sound un-natural.. secondly im not about to listen to suttin agen just to point out where it sounded like u punched in, but if need be ill do it later when im back from my show... and honestly it didnt sound like reverb made it sound ad-libbed.... cos it sounded in a different tone of voice to the main vocal... but ill listen again later and break it down better just for you
Old 09-09-05, 11:22 AM   #14
the omen
tha illest

pleez... dont bother.. go do ur "show" aka standing at the middle skool w/ a trenchcoat on "show"ing all the small children what u have underneat it..... hmmmm uh oh..l;ol

[/b]
Old 09-09-05, 11:35 AM   #15
leady
Addicted

thats funny concidering i left school over 4 years ago, kids finished school for the weekend over an hour ago aswell and the fact the school is in-accesible anytime after 6pm and my set starts at 11:30pm

nice try though