RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-04, 01:14 AM   #1
patfish
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Life IS--- I Think I Am

IP: 092F 4021

Life is, and so I think I am, are you an individual, is life a sham, life is, and this here band, is needin some residual and this I am, life is, so let it be, cause a new found fortune wont set me free, life is, it seems to me, whats real in life you cant always see, so live life, the only one youve got, love is something found and can never be bought, live life, be real and this youll find, nothing can be better than a piece of mind, Im thinkin that you already know, but remember your past cause its shure to go, faded drifting memories, days like this are often made of these, plastic thoughts on concrete pillows, dont let your dreams keep weeping willows, dream your life, focus on what is, think about you life not about whats his, life is, participate, gotcha on hold so youll have to wait, so, so, sorry I cant accomidate, I dont have time to wait for fate, make what you will, reap what you sew, life is, all good, and I thought you should know, time time, tick tick, take take, take another hit, slow down and realize that lifes the shit, what I know Ill give, and what Ive got Ill share, All I ask in return is you make life fair, One love, one life, I think I am, are you an individual, is life a sham, life is, and I think I am, Are you an individual, I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by patfish : 06-30-04 at 01:17 AM. Reason: word change