RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-04, 09:38 PM   #1
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

R.E.B.E.L. "BOOT" C.A.M.P.!!! Try-outs!

IP: EFDF 488F

Yo...
Me and my man B.A.R.z is tryna recruit some kats w/skills to run with the C.A.M.P.

Right now it's just me and B.A.R.z cuz that's how it's always been from the day we met but we tryna get a bonafide no bullshyt crew started so that others will have no choice but to step they game up. Ya wanna roll... then drop them barz... 5 bar minimum... if all you got is gun talks and think that shyt is gangsta on the net don't even bother postin'... ya gotta be able to expand on any topic ... it show's diversity... as a matter of fact here's a list of topics/styles to choose from... use ya imagination and as much skill as ya can to make us believers. Some of this shyt might seem strange to ya but I wanna see how creative you can get :

1) "Play on names" ... drop a verse consisting mostly of names of people in RV... ex: I found myself trapped in a "Rebel Camp" wearing "Penstripes behind Barz" (BarzNPenstripes)... kinda corny right there but just an example... and the whole drop gotta be like that

2) "Political drop"... drop on what you think about the war in Iraq

3) "Multi-drop"... I love multi's almost as much as one man band... but not to the extreme that he takes 'em...lol... you pick the topic and run with it!

4) "Favorite Cartoon Character"... describe a day in ya hood as ya favorite character

5) "Without words"... drop a joint about how life would be if there were no words

6) "Wus ya Name?"... drop a joint on what ya name means and why and how it describes ya style

yo... pick one of these... serious kats only... we really wanna make heads run to read our shyt when we post to find out what we gonna spit next...

I ain't the illest kat in this forum as far as freestyles but when I take my time on topics I'm really feeling I can be a monster... that's what we looking for... monsters! (omma start droppin some ill topicals soon also... just tryna build my battle stats up first)

So drop them gems and we'll get this shyt going!
(If this shyt don't work out like it should then the RC may just rock like we been doing... by our damn selves...lol..)

ONE
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-04, 09:40 PM   #2
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

oh yeah... pm me if you don't want nobody biting ya shyt
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-04, 07:58 PM   #3
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

where da skills at?