RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-04, 05:16 PM   #1
bello

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"do you see what I see"

IP: EC0B 84C7

guns shoot off ringin deep in my head, why should i be alive when its so easy to be dead, contradicting everything all the ppl said, the hood is the hood your either fightin or in a box dead, fucked up people is what makes this world turn, Michael Jackson sittin in court waitin to get burned, why do we attempt to fix the conflict, if we still got women needing money willing to suck dick, cadilacs and terrorists fuckin up the world today, moneys what we live for moneys why we all play, i feel like a plane navigating off the track hittin a building, killing thousands like the 9-11 attack, i aint gottah worry cause i know my games purely soarted, my words hit so hard all your bitch plans are thwarted, but do we have to stand by while kids mourn cry, wonderin why there mommas cryin for their daddy in the sky?

this is short but its what i feel RB lets me get shit off my chest prime example here. peace
Old 01-19-04, 03:54 PM   #2
bello

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D4E9 6C15

to Pops your in all hearts RIP
Old 01-19-04, 03:58 PM   #3
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4577 CD9A

..fucked up flow..and fucked up structure..
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 04:02 PM   #4
Menik
Word.

IP: DD10 0DFF

Yeah this was ok though....just need to fix up your structure though....dont put it in paragraph form like that, put it line on top of line so its structured good and so it helps the flow out in the piece...you had some emotion in it, but just work on your stuff...and keep at it.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote