RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
sHifTy FiNgErS 4 44.44%
B-Rad G 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-04, 11:47 PM   #1
B-Rad G
New to RB

BATTLE: B-rad G vs Sticky Fingers

IP: CDC2 83CD

Battle. B-Rad G vs Sticky Fingers.

sHiFtY fInGeRs = Sonek = Graphex = DQ'ed

Old 05-14-04, 11:54 PM   #2
B-Rad G
New to RB

Ok drop however you want and whenever you want. I just want some experience so in 10 minutes or so I will spit whatever I have.

No crew votes

Old 05-15-04, 12:04 AM   #3
B-Rad G
New to RB

Got the nick shifty fingers cause they lingered in your male English teacher
Your wet like water features,had gay sexual seizures to overcum your bi-curious amnesia

But your leisure punches are soft like lyrical leather, hit like frontline feathers
You should of never endeavoured to take on this sadistic rhymthic reveren

I drop you with a legit spit, got you lit, now your in another fit, shit.
You’re a girly bitch, getting hitched. Go shave your arm pits

Cause you sit…. down to pee. Wipe your butt from the front.
Your blind, cant your see.. You wipe your cunt with a blunt

Don’t front, we all know you have big fun thinking your big pun. Add the sums
You like big fun, with big cum. Big boys, Big buns, swallow’n big with big lungs.

I might be a newb I might be a rookie. I might be a whitey, might be a bookie
But your probably limp bizkit group e, got into rap after hearing ‘nookie’

So drop another rhyme and line, about how you carry a 9 and love crime
And pay me out that’s fine. But you won win just with dick riding this time.

Old 05-15-04, 12:22 PM   #4
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

IP: 4289 77F4

i replace anger for hate, and engage my disgrace, and enrage on the stage when this dykes in my face, placed for the fans, i encase the mic and the stands, you'll need an entire base to take this mic from my hands/
im not the prey im the prowler, im like a meteor shower, this coward cowers when he knows he's seen the sight of my power/
my tight writes, and EXTREME-MIGHT, bring SUPREME-FIGHTS, that left you on the left, and youre rhymes on the right/
when i recite on the mic, like lightning i strike, quick to kill whoevers in sight, so lights out bitch nighty night/
allow me to demon-strate(demonstrate), how i switch and render-fates, before i bend-youre-hate, leaving you in a slender-state/
the power and will to condem ten men,im drillin yah when,I kill this mutha fucker with the skill of my pen/
you got me rollin with this bitch time to ditch im switchin-blades, shifty-made, switch-and-trades, youre lyrcis and life will fade/

i hit with way more multi's, i had more rhyme scheme in each punch line,i went more for skill tho instead of real hitting power

Old 05-15-04, 02:30 PM   #5
sHiFtY fInGeRs

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

uppin this shit...................................

Old 05-15-04, 09:20 PM   #6
Graphex

ummm, lol, this battle shouldnt of happened, man, ok, i give my vote to Shifty Fingers, you had good multis and punches to KO, umm B-Radly, or G, you just hit wit pradictable rhymes that were amature, work on your shit man.
Send a message via MSN to Graphex  
Old 05-15-04, 09:40 PM   #7
B-Rad G
New to RB

yeah shifty was alright, but punches werent heavy and personal. He was free-style'n wasnt battling

Old 05-15-04, 09:45 PM   #8
sHiFtY fInGeRs

thats cause i destroyed in every aspect of the battle i didnt need to hit you with hard punches ppl dont understand its not all about the punches its multis flow stucture which i killed alll three, i think taking three out of four of the aspects beats all....the only thing with youre flow was it was really....like preedictable like he said make youre rhymes more complex and you'll decimate

Old 05-15-04, 09:56 PM   #9
sHiFtY fInGeRs

we need more votes on this guys come on ive been voting on everyone elses

Old 05-16-04, 08:57 AM   #10
Prodigy
.::TopicaLProdigY:::.

IP: DF7B C8F7

Poor battle I expected more from you Shifty, the most important thing in a batttle
is the the punch's and in this batte the punch's was limited.

B's best punch
Cause you sit…. down to pee. Wipe your butt from the front.
Your blind, cant your see.. You wipe your cunt with a blunt

Shifty's best punch
my tight writes, and EXTREME-MIGHT, bring SUPREME-FIGHTS, that left you on the left, and youre rhymes on the right

Can't be arsed to go in to the weak ones but Shifty one the hard hitting battle
Flow and everything else Shifty was on top..

Vote gose to Shifty...

Old 05-16-04, 09:14 AM   #11
emcee Reaper
New to RB

IP: 4779 5259

ok im gonna give this one to shifty their werent many punchlines but the ones that did his use of mutlis were better and just overall flowed better....but it dont matter cause i cant vote yet but i will when my posts are up

Old 05-16-04, 10:13 AM   #12
Sonek

IP: 3240 794D

yo the way this going i think it will be a k.o cause imma have to go with the others on this one shifty structure and flow was better, his use of multi's destroyed everything you had when he incorporated them with the punch line that he did have
shifty best line
my tight writes, and EXTREME-MIGHT, bring SUPREME-FIGHTS, that left you on the left, and youre rhymes on the right/

b rad g best line
So drop another rhyme and line, about how you carry a 9 and love crime
And pay me out that’s fine. But you won win just with dick riding this time

ok and that ine was pretty low key you have to make youre rhymes more complex to give them that much more of an effect if you can make ppl think hit with double meanings then you will take it

Vote disqualified for Cheating.

Old 05-16-04, 10:14 AM   #13
Sonek

vote= shifty...........................................

Old 05-16-04, 10:24 AM   #14
DA BOY GENIUS
New to RB

B-Rad G: Opening was average. Closing was average. I didn't like your vocab and how the rhyme flowed. You rhymed simple words together which is not to hard to do. You got to step your game up dogg. The punches here were minimal. Not worth mentioning because nothing really got my attention. Need to work on your flow man. But keep spitting.

Shifty Fingers: You won this battle in my opinion not because of your opening or closing because that was average. But you just had vocab and I liked how your flow turned out. The punchlines were not there but they didn't need to be because of how your flow was constructed. Good shit homie. Keep Spitting.

Vote: Shifty Fingers

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=124472 (CAN YOU PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND VOTE FOR THE BATTLE THAT I WAS IN, I TOOK TIME TO VOTE ON YOUR BATTLE SO DO THE SAME PLEASE!!!!)