RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-07, 03:37 AM   #1
Fearless Prophet
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Introducing Ern Dawgy New Album Teazer Live From The Lab (WU TANG FAMILY ORIENTED)

IP: 7DC8 5E09

For those that dont kno ERN DAWGY aka THE FEARLESS PROPHET is a signed MC for the Wu Tang Family. He is part of the Morbid Society movement (www.myspace.com/damorbidsociety) which was created by the one and only DUNGEON MASTA from the Brooklyn Zoo family. R.I.P. ODB who started Brooklyn Zoo...

He has been producin beat for 8 years before he started rhyming because of all the instrumental he had n noone wanted to spit no it. Now because of the elevation in his music he is spreadin really fast all over the country and the globe from Morocco to Germany to U.S.A. and of course Canada where he is living in the current moment. He is also a part of the group called Lotus Society which inclue WHITE LOTUS himslef and THE LOST CHILDREN OF BABYLON who are a WU-Tang family affiliated group...

Now he is droppin his 3rd solo LP in a few months and he is ready to take the RAP GAME BACK TO THE ESSENCE...

CHECK HIS ALBUM TEAZER on www.myspace.com/erndawgy

p.s. i wrote this myself the one and only ERN DAWGY

PEACE TO THE WORLD and I"d APPRECIATE some FEEDBACK and i'll return the favour

PEACE

KNOWLEDGE WISDOM

p.s this album teazer was mixed live in my studio while i was drunk as fuck so you'll know about the shoutouts... PEACE MY PEOPLE

HOLLA AT ME IF U SICK PRODUCA OR MC n U WANA GET YOUR SHIT HEARD I"M DOWN TO BUILD WITH ANYONE

PEACE

ERN DAWGY

I see you tryin to grind and do your thing... but you got to follow the rules man.... 2 links where you posted valid feed back need to be PM'ed to me in order to unlock this.... or next time... you can post your feed back links to avoid this

-Don Tito Bronsky

Last edited by TitoBronsky : 03-09-07 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-09-07, 07:19 AM   #2
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 47F3 E0A2

lol @ this cat.

Skip over my track and reply to EVERYTHING beneath mine.

Gotta be a wack alias.

RV cats is funny.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote